British Woman's Racist Rant

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

British Woman's Racist Rant

Post by Tsar »

A British woman has a racist rant. She starts to call an Asian woman racist slurs and also calls the British man she's with terms that shame him for being unable to get a British woman.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU[/youtube]
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: British Woman's Racist Rant

Post by zboy1 »

No wonder White guys are turning against dating White Anglo females. Her behavior is typical of most middle aged White woman: angry and miserable. lol

Having said that, she does have a point: Why are Asians so desperate to want to move to White countries? The lady asks,"why aren't you in Hong Kong?'

She's right about that. Asians belong in Asian countries. Do Asians expect White people to be giving them the open carpet treatment when immigrating to a new country? They shouldn't because they're going to be in a rude surprise when they do.

But Australians are known to be quite racist (including Aborigines). I wouldn't want to visit that country. The one thing that amuses me is that Australia doesn't really belong to White people; it belongs to the Aborigines.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:The one thing that amuses me is that Australia doesn't really belong to White people; it belongs to the Aborigines.
You might as well say it belongs to kangaroos.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Typical pom white trash and ugly as fark. Loud and obnoxious. No one did anything to her. Not like the one she calls a gook offended her in any way.

Better racist rant of women calling cops kaffirs :lol:
https://www.enca.com/south-africa/woman ... ht-on-film
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:No wonder White guys are turning against dating White Anglo females. Her behavior is typical of most middle aged White woman: angry and miserable. lol
It's not just the middle aged white women who are garbage, it's the young white women too, they are actually worse. Now you see why white men in Anglo countries are starting to avoid white women like the plague. :P

I am seeing more and more white guys with Asian girls, Hispanic girls and black girls. This trend will continue, believe me. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Speaking of young White woman not being any better than middle aged White woman:

"Cash Me Ousside" Girl Mobbed By Screaming Fans

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl--uWNZU5c[/youtube]
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

f**k her. These cunts are always soooo strong and independent around people they know wont cause a scene or react violently.

She should take those huge balls, go into the ghetto, and start screaming that the women there are a bunch of "welfare queen n**ggers". Oh wait she won't - she'd get knocked the f**k out missing half her teeth within 2 minutes.