Matt in Mexico with new girls!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Matt in Mexico with new girls!

Post by MattHanson1990 »

After visiting my friend in Tucson and my family in Los Alamos, I was itching to get out of the U.S. of Gay. So I border hopped right back into Mexico. Beginning was somewhat disappointing but things have been improving since. And so far I have not gotten any hatred from the locals despite the recent situation with Trump.

Anyways, long story short. When I was in the U.S. of Gay, I developed feelings for a Mazatlán, Sinaloa gal I met last summer (let's call her R). Unfortunately they backfired as I discovered she had a boyfriend when she returned from partying in Puerto Vallarta. I was devastated at first because I thought she found a new boyfriend two months after leaving her other one. But then I later realized she was with the same guy the whole time. So I eventually took a break from her.

But R being in a relationship is just the tip of the iceberg. In many ways I don't resonate with her that well. She's overly extroverted, and she's also quite vulgar for my taste.

But here's where things begin improving. I met a female friend from Irapuato (call her L), and first met up with her there. She and I were on similar wavelengths as each other. Unlike R, she's more introverted. And we talk about deeper subjects. Anyways, we met one on one in Irapuato for two days, joked around a lot. She got to see me play violin. We had a good time together, although I didn't like Irapuato as a city. Most of the city was ugly, run-down, and didn't have much to do despite being the third largest city in Guanajuato state. Second time we met she brought a female friend, and she met me in Guanajuato City. Went to the mines. Walked around the city a little. Recently, I went on a coffee date with a gordita I met through R in November. Hit it off well, had a misunderstanding but made up when I saw her sitting in Plaza Baratillo waiting g for her work to open. More recently I went to Querétaro for a weekend, and two girls who work at the hostel I stayed at wanted me to come back :D

Also, I met a Mexican man from Durango who sells tickets for the callejoneadas that happen every night here in Guanajuato. And he and I plan to take a trip to his town in Durango like next month or April.

Now for the fun stuff, here's me with the Mexicanas I met this year

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Matt in Mexico

Post by Tsar »

Did you meet them before or after you arrived in Mexico?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tsar wrote:Did you meet them before or after you arrived in Mexico?
I met them after I arrived.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm glad you haven't gotten any negative reactions since Trump. I would've figured some Mexicans would've had some resentment towards Americans, but I guess not from what you're telling us.

Imagine if the situation was reversed: there's no way Americans would let that go. lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow those girls look wholesome, hot and genuine. Easygoing as well with down to earth personalities. Without bitch shields. Do you get the sense that people just like you for you and you don't have to try to be something you're not, like in the US? lol

So you can stay in Mexico as long as you want without a visa? Have you visited the Mexico pyramids yet?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:Wow those girls look wholesome, hot and genuine. Easygoing as well with down to earth personalities. Without bitch shields. Do you get the sense that people just like you for you and you don't have to try to be something you're not, like in the US? lol

So you can stay in Mexico as long as you want without a visa? Have you visited the Mexico pyramids yet?
Indeed, these women like me for me, and I don't have to pretend I'm someone I'm not. And their wholesome personalities make me never want to go back to American women again, ever.

I haven't been to the pyramids yet. But I am considering checking out parts of the country I've never been to before.

Now, as far as staying in Mexico indefinitely on a tourist card, they let you border hop every 6 months, which is one of the things I love about this country :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Matt in Mexico with new girls!

Post by droid »

+1
Pretty cool Matt, improving every day
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

zboy1 wrote:I'm glad you haven't gotten any negative reactions since Trump. I would've figured some Mexicans would've had some resentment towards Americans, but I guess not from what you're telling us.

Imagine if the situation was reversed: there's no way Americans would let that go. lol
Mexicans have always had resentment towards Anglo-Americans for a long time, even way before Trump became POTUS. And it dates back to when America took land from Mexico (present-day southwest along with California) in 1846.

However, what we're particularly talking about is not U.S.-Mexico relations in general or the history. What we're discussing is that the typical gringo (Anglo-American) who goes to Mexico wears shorts and sandals, gives off negative vibes, and doesn't even try to adapt to the local culture.

I'm a different example because I can speak at least intermediate-level Spanish, I now wear European (influenced) brand clothes like Drape or Zara for example. I'm still in my mid-20s, although I look a lot younger (like 21) which gives me more of an advantage. And I have some of the charisma needed to open up Mexican women. This is because I am relatively familiar with the culture, having grown up in the southwest and, since I was in university, having deep friendships with a few Hispanic women whom I've known since freshman year of high school (they hold more traditional values and are more feminine unlike most other AW I met, and one of whom even wanted to introduce me to her family :D).

This is in big part to why some of the locals didn't assume I was American (gabacho). The other evening, a cab driver in León asked me if I was Russian. And then he and I got to poke fun at the gabachos.

There are certain areas of the country where there's a stigma towards Anglo-Americans. One area in particular is a sub-region in central Mexico called "El Bajío" (the Mexican states of Guanajuato, Querétaro, Aguascalientes, and parts of Jalisco and Michoacan), where people are very conservative and fiercely Catholic. However, from my experience, it's not equally the same all over the region but depends on which town or city you go to. For instance, Guanajuato City, where I currently live, is more-or-less liberal, albeit nowhere near like Mexico City, due to tourism and being a university town. But the tourists are much different from American university students who are typically drawn to Cancún; tourists in Guanajuato are usually Europeans, Asians, or much older (baby boomer) Americans.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

As of now, I'm dating two other girls (not the ones shown in the photos). One is a brown Mexicana (call her E1, sadly she's fat and has an ugly face), and the other has predominantly European blood (call her A). The latter is more attractive than the former but has more-or-less a deep voice and also looks older than her age (25 to be exact). However, on our second date she did recommend me to buy some cream from her store that'll cure sunburns and some sunscreen to prevent them from occurring. And tomorrow I have a morning date with a Guanajuato gal (let's call her E2) I met like a week or two ago (I won't say how I met her because I don't want thirsty chumps to completely ruin the dating scene all over the globe).
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 3rd, 2017, 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I won't say how I met her because I don't want thirsty chumps to completely ruin the dating scene all over the globe
:lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:
I won't say how I met her because I don't want thirsty chumps to completely ruin the dating scene all over the globe
Yesterday morning, E2 and I went on our first date. We went to a coffee place called Café Tal and then walked around and sat in one of the beautiful plazas while getting to know each other (E2 is slender, has long jet-black hair, and is a euro-mestiza - but I have more of a fetish towards chubby gorditas). Then I went to Irapuato to hang out with L, and we went to the Feria de las Fresas (Strawberry Fair - and yes Irapuato is known for its strawberry fields). What a great day, and now it's clearer than ever before that I'm truly becoming Happier Abroad :D .

And earlier this month, I went back to Querétaro a second time, stayed in the same hostel. Friday night I chatted up a girl dancing cumbia with a female friend. She and I danced a little, and then struck up a conversation. Got her number, we still keep in touch to this day, and was even curious about me. I also flirted with one of the gals who worked at the hostel (she is a balanced mestiza).

One weekend in Guanajuato, I ran into the other gal who works the hostel I stay at in Querétaro (she's tall slender, and is predominantly or full Mediterranean descent - born in El Salvador, grew up in Belize, and lives part time in Querétaro and Quintana Roo). And she flirted with me and told me I was adorable.

Last weekend, I went back to Guadalajara to enjoy what the city had to offer. Stayed at a different hostel. And there I got numbers from three girls - one from Tijuana, another from Tepic, and another who was born in Mexico City but lives in Mexico state. Two of them want me to see them.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

droid wrote:
...and that's why RooshV forum exists unfortunately. :-/
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

UPDATE:

R and I agreed to repair our friendship on Friday, and during the conversation on WhatsApp we poked fun at the gringos briefly.

Yesterday, I went on two dates. The first one was with a cute petite white Mexicana (call her G; she's my age but 6 months younger than I am) whom I was set up with by a married couple I met the day I got back from Guadalajara. Twice I had dinner with them. And when I was hanging out with L in León the weekend before, the wife called me with a different number; it turned out to be G's number. Anyways, she and I had an instant camaraderie, and she was very affectionate. Every time I called her "amiga" during the date, she called me "amigo" in return and hugged or embraced me. So this says a lot about how there's virtually no such thing as the friend-zone here in Mexico except in certain parts of the country that are very Americanized. After we ate lunch, she took me to a lounge where we had pulque, a popular milk-like alcoholic beverage in central Mexico; it was my first time I had pulque, and it was very delicious.

Once I got back to Guanajuato, E2 and I went on our second date. We had dinner and then participated in a callejoneada (which I'll explain about in a different thread). During the callejoneada, I gave her flowers and then we briefly flirted. And we even shared our first kisses, once in the callejoneada, and again when she got out of the taxi to go to her house. I have a feeling that E2 is probably going to be my girlfriend. I could never have a life this fulfilling in the States, and there's no looking back.

Keep in mind that this is NOT the first time I kissed a girl. My first kiss was two years ago with a single mom in Juarez who threw herself at me and who I jumped head-first with out of desperation. Then I kissed a maquiladora girl I met later that summer. But it wasn't until October of that year that she and I kissed, and it was when I stayed at her place overnight before crossing the border when I was returning to the States from Guadalajara. She tried to seduce me which is why we made out.

However, last night was the first time I kissed a girl who was reasonably attractive.
Sackler
Freshman Poster

Post by Sackler »

Ok, so you're doing all this kissing, but you're not even f***ing them? As usual, you are a hopeless sack of shit.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Sackler wrote:Ok, so you're doing all this kissing, but you're not even f***ing them? As usual, you are a hopeless sack of shit.
Look. Just because I love her doesn't necessarily mean we go to the bedroom to get laid. In fact, that can often be considered disrespectful in Mexico, especially if you're dating a girl from a more conservative background. That's why mongers end up disappointed. The only places I know of in Mexico where a guy can get laid easily are areas with a lot of outside influence (e.g. Mexico City or Monterrey) or red-light districts. Otherwise, just go to countries where it's easier to get sex like Philippines or Colombia. Mexico is more for finding companionship/marriage.

Guys like you are a big reason foreigners (esp. Westerners) often can get a bad repuation overseas. You're the hopeless one on here, not me.