7 Ways to Screen Out Loser Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 7 Ways to Screen Out Loser Women

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:I don't mean to say this in an arrogant manner but it's the truth. Western men are in huge demand across the globe. Fact of the matter is 90% of the women will never go onto a website and engage in conversations with foreign men for various reasons.

I say this because we Western guys have a golden opportunity to meet women abroad. You see, we hold all the power!!!!! Let me repeat this to you. We hold all the power!!! Now my recommendation to you is to not abuse this power but definitely use it to your advantage to find a great partner. I did and it was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

Just celebrated my 10 year anniversary and life is good!
It's funny how western women think western men are the scum of the earth but women from non western countries actually like western men and would prefer to marry and have children with a western man. Most western women are either fat or ugly and they have been poisoned with feminism, so western men should be avoiding these creatures like the plague to begin with. :P
pete98146 wrote:So my point here is this. If you are going thru the process of finding an international wife you want to harness your high level of power and find the BEST lady that you can find. You are the catch! Make her jump thru some hoops. Why mess around with pond scum?

Your ultimate goal should be this...in no particular order: 1. Very attractive 2. Must have a 4 year degree 3. Must be HWP. 4. Must not smoke. 5. Most be single and never before married. 6. Must not have kids.

Many of you will snicker at the above edits above but again, you are looking for the cream of the crop! With millions upon millions of ladies looking for YOU, why settle?

Be selective! Why? Because you are the fish all of them are fishing for, right? Act accordingly.
Very good advice Pete, don't settle for just any women you meet when you are traveling to foreign countries, be selective and have standards. Most men in America have NO standards and take whatever fat, ugly or mentally unstable woman they can find. :P

I especially agree with your points about the woman must have NEVER BEEN MARRIED and MUST NOT HAVE KIDS. I have never been married and don't have any kids, so why in Gods name would I want a woman who is divorced or has kids? You have to deal with her ex husband and you have be the father to her children! The thing is, in America women who are 30 years old or older are either married or they are divorced and have kids. For a man in the USA to find a quality woman, he HAS TO travel overseas, there is just no way around that fact.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Here's my list, and all of you will hate this, but who cares.

1. Find a woman who obeys without you having to tell her. She knows who the man is in her soul, and she's not rebelling against her role as the woman.
2. Find a woman who seeks to please you without you having to insist. She needs to have given you her heart, and if you have her heart, then your desires are her desires, and she automatically seeks to please you, without you having to ask.

Of course she should be never married, childless, and whatever other requirements you have that are reasonable.

And if you are a believer, make sure she's a believer too.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

pete98146 wrote: Your ultimate goal should be this...in no particular order: 1. Very attractive 2. Must have a 4 year degree 3. Must be HWP. 4. Must not smoke. 5. Most be single and never before married. 6. Must not have kids.

Many of you will snicker at the above edits above but again, you are looking for the cream of the crop! With millions upon millions of ladies looking for YOU, why settle?

I've posted this before. The biggest test she must pass is having a four year degree. To me, this shows she is smart, dedicated, comes from a somewhat decent family, has good lineage and will have a higher degree of maturity. You want your woman to be an asset to you and NOT a liability.
Yep, physical attraction of course is paramount and supersedes anything else to begin with . The only others from your list I would regard that are on a similar level are a) single b) childless c) HWP d) maturity.

A non-smoker and a woman that's never married before would be preferable but not essential. As for a four year degree, this wouldn't bother me although she would need to have a fair degree of intelligence and not necessarily academically.

The other 'essentials' would involve personality. To cut a long paragraph short....Does she have the traits I'm looking for? Does she have any traits I don't like?

Lastly, there's the engine room, the control tower. Whatever you wanna call them, the family are there. Obviously you'd want them to be decent but decency can be thrown out of the window just as everyone's favourite action hero, Super-ATM-Man, flies in.

You're right Pete about making her jump through hoops but I think what's equally important is that you're not made to jump through hoops financially for the family. After all, a woman should adhere to her wedding vows and marry a man for the correct reasons.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Adama, that shouldn't be too f***** hard.

sarcastically.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Adama, that shouldn't be too f***** hard.

sarcastically.
That's your problem: your lack of faith. When you stumble upon this gem, you will know. Just pay attention and stay focused.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:Here's my list, and all of you will hate this, but who cares.

1. Find a woman who obeys without you having to tell her. She knows who the man is in her soul, and she's not rebelling against her role as the woman.
2. Find a woman who seeks to please you without you having to insist. She needs to have given you her heart, and if you have her heart, then your desires are her desires, and she automatically seeks to please you, without you having to ask.

Of course she should be never married, childless, and whatever other requirements you have that are reasonable.

These are pretty good criteria. But even a woman that could be a good wife may need to put forth some effort to obey. We all have flaws and shortcomings. The desire to please is important, but that can wane over the years, too, and you have to work on keeping the relationship going. If a woman is submissive at first, the man has to keep being the leader or that can change over time, too.

These kinds of values, character, and personality issues are important. I think it's worth going down a point or two on a 1 to 10 scale for looks if you find a woman with good character.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know why a young single man in his 20's would want to marry a single mother or divorced woman, especially one with another man, the kids' father, in the picture. What does he know about raising kids?

Now for the single dad who raises his own kids, I can understand the appeal of the blended family. It doesn't seem fair for a 35 or 40-year old man to marry a beautiful innocent 20-year-old and expect her to take care of children that aren't biologically hers while he goes to the office. But I can understand if she has a kid and he's serving as a father figure for them, for her to raise his children. That kind of makes sense.

It's not just about fairness. It's also about the woman having a motherly attitude. If she's mother, her motherly instincts probably kicked in about the time the baby was born, and she was driven by instinct to learn how to do motherly things and to be a mother. She developed the emotions and some of the skill set needed when after the hormones kicked in, and that can apply to raising the step-children as well. There are a lot of problems that can come from blending a family.

I'm married and I have children. If my wife had passed away while my children were small, I might consider a single mother as long as she were a widow who'd only had sex with her husband. (Hard to prove, but that would be the ideal for a widow.) That would indicate faithfulness to marriage and a track record of not being sexually immoral. If I were in that situation, I wouldn't marry a divorced woman on religious grounds. But even from a practical point of view, she could be divorced because of a lack of commitment or other issues related to keeping a relationship together. If I got involved in that, I could be complicit in driving a wedge between a child and his/her father, and in preventing a reconciliation of a marriage.

The single mother in this case who wants a father figure for her child has a reason to be very emotionally invested.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:I don't know why a young single man in his 20's would want to marry a single mother or divorced woman, especially one with another man, the kids' father, in the picture. What does he know about raising kids?

Now for the single dad who raises his own kids, I can understand the appeal of the blended family. It doesn't seem fair for a 35 or 40-year old man to marry a beautiful innocent 20-year-old and expect her to take care of children that aren't biologically hers while he goes to the office. But I can understand if she has a kid and he's serving as a father figure for them, for her to raise his children. That kind of makes sense.

It's not just about fairness. It's also about the woman having a motherly attitude. If she's mother, her motherly instincts probably kicked in about the time the baby was born, and she was driven by instinct to learn how to do motherly things and to be a mother. She developed the emotions and some of the skill set needed when after the hormones kicked in, and that can apply to raising the step-children as well. There are a lot of problems that can come from blending a family.

I'm married and I have children. If my wife had passed away while my children were small, I might consider a single mother as long as she were a widow who'd only had sex with her husband. (Hard to prove, but that would be the ideal for a widow.) That would indicate faithfulness to marriage and a track record of not being sexually immoral. If I were in that situation, I wouldn't marry a divorced woman on religious grounds. But even from a practical point of view, she could be divorced because of a lack of commitment or other issues related to keeping a relationship together. If I got involved in that, I could be complicit in driving a wedge between a child and his/her father, and in preventing a reconciliation of a marriage.

The single mother in this case who wants a father figure for her child has a reason to be very emotionally invested.
You are right in many ways. I have also had and raised kids. I've had women that are single moms and women with no kids since. The ones with no kids tend to be selfish and self absorbed, thinking only of themselves. They have been some of the worst. They have no kids for a reason. Having kids changes you and your values are different. It is something only parents who raised kids with 2 parents understand. A widow would be ideal.

The problem with single moms is their kids usually have social issues as kids raised without a father lack discipline. Bad kids are a sign of poor values in the parents. I never dated one with successful kids. Such a woman wouldn't be divorced I guess.

Pete is also right. The best women I've ever had, who treat me best, make a contribution, looks after me as a woman should, are those that have been the best educated. The 2 best women I can think of both have post graduate degrees, good careers and good income. And have been great in bed because they are not selfish and want to please you.

They don't need you as they can support themselves. But they certainly know how to let you wear the pants and let you know they want you if make them feel like a woman. They are intelligent women who know what they want and figure out how to keep a man. They know as well good men are not common and they don't want a loser, a follower, bad attitude, an alcoholic, a lazy fat fark, etc.

They also give you plenty of good suggestions regarding life issues. Who wants an uneducated woman that just says ja baas and is just a place to dump sperm without intelligent conversation. Those are mistresses. You don't get involved with them. They have a place. Not in your home or life, just a temporary thing till you find a decent educated one with good values. Only you have to be man enough for them. If you dont have proper income, fit body, at least average looks and an attractive personality yourself, then don't expect such women will be interested in you. You can't blame women for not wanting losers.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
Adama wrote:Here's my list, and all of you will hate this, but who cares.

These are pretty good criteria. But even a woman that could be a good wife may need to put forth some effort to obey. We all have flaws and shortcomings. The desire to please is important, but that can wane over the years, too, and you have to work on keeping the relationship going. If a woman is submissive at first, the man has to keep being the leader or that can change over time, too.

These kinds of values, character, and personality issues are important. I think it's worth going down a point or two on a 1 to 10 scale for looks if you find a woman with good character.

I think most men believe that having a submissive woman is a matter of a man enforcing his will upon her. This is not true. There is no real way to force your will upon a woman. Either she seeks to obey and please automatically and she is looking for occasions to do so, or she doesn't. Submission is within her heart and soul. It is not a matter of male enforcement, but a matter of the natural qualities contained within women.

Read the last clause of Genesis 3:16 where it says the woman's desire shall be to her husband, and that he would RULE over her. It is her pleasure to please her husband.

The other thing is, that most men are wired backwards, and their wisdom is rooted in the World and not in the Bible. The World is backwards compared to the Bible and the Bible is true.

So when the Bible says that the woman is to REVERENCE her husband, most people with their hearts rooted in the wisdom of the world will wince at it. Too bad for them. They will lack the understanding, if they reject that wisdom. The world says that men are to worship and honor women above men, while the Bible says the husbands are the lords over their wives. Big difference. And anyone who doesn't understand, believe and accept that, is going to have problems.

Furthermore, read Numbers 30. It makes it clear, the authority which the father had is the same authority the husband has. Was she disobedient to her father, is what you could seek to learn, if a man is truly concerned about that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote: might consider a single mother as long as she were a widow who'd only had sex with her husband. (Hard to prove, but that would be the ideal for a widow.) That would indicate faithfulness to marriage and a track record of not being sexually immoral.
Virginity is important, but much more important than virginity is whether or not she is saved. I would not marry a Jew or a Muslim (even if they were ethnic German converts) simply because she had been a virgin when she married her first husband. She needs to be a believer first and foremost. After that, I would look to the soul.

Is she respectful towards me, not using disrespectful speech towards me (for as much as a woman can control her mouth)? Does she accept it when I say no to something she wants?

I'm not even so much worried about sexual immorality, only because I know, eventually adulterers suffer an earthly penalty. And I also know that God is able to keep them from falling. So I imagine God will prevent them from completing those acts.

I know there were a few times I wanted to complete some deeds with women and I was prevented. So I do believe in God's power to keep people from falling, and to rescue them out of temptations. Sexual immorality? Not even worried about it, really.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Does a woman have to have a college degree before you should consider her for marriage? I would say 'no.' It would be better to get a high school grad, typically, than a Women's Studies major. In Indonesia, where I have spent many years, if you come from a poor family, opportunities for a college education are limited.

The real issue is to marry a woman who is hard-working. For some women, that means getting a college degree, but if a woman doesn't have that opportunity and she is diligent in the home or at work, that's a good thing.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yup. Laziness is a very bad sign. I'd also put her mood capacity high up on the list of things to be watchful of. Filipina's for example suffer from tampoitis and one with a serious case of that won't be healthy for the relationship I can tell you.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

MrMan wrote:Does a woman have to have a college degree before you should consider her for marriage? I would say 'no.' It would be better to get a high school grad, typically, than a Women's Studies major. In Indonesia, where I have spent many years, if you come from a poor family, opportunities for a college education are limited.

The real issue is to marry a woman who is hard-working. For some women, that means getting a college degree, but if a woman doesn't have that opportunity and she is diligent in the home or at work, that's a good thing.
Having a college degree was very important for me. Let's face it, a 4 year degree in Philippines is probably equivalent to a high school degree here in the States. But it shows me that she is capable of setting a goal and sticking with it. Also it's important to me that I'm able to have a discussion with my wife on things other than who is dating who on the latest Filipino telenovela.

My wife and I have been scouting Chiang Mai Thailand as a possible retirement place. If all goes well this will happen in 5 years. I'll be 60 years old and she'll be 41. Problem is that she'll still be fairly young. We've talked about how it's important for her to find her own friends and enjoy her own hobbies. She's expressed an interest in teaching English. Currently, many Filipinos are hired in Thailand to teach English so she may as well. But guess what? No college degree, no job! She's got such a magnetic personality that schools will be fighting for her. Earning an extra $500-$1000 per month also increases our monthly income and it will keep her from becoming bored.

So that 4 year degree offers so many different advantages. It will allow us more flexibility in the long run which is never a bad thing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Does no-one respect university education any more? Females should not be allowed to set foot on a university campus on pain of death. Universities should be places to further educate intelligent men. Insect-brained females reduce the whole thing to tragic farce. The idea that men should be denied a place just to make way for a female essentially attending an interview to marry some loser is just plain evil.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video explaining how to weed out the 3 types of toxic women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."