The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Re: Mind Blowing Article ...MUST READ ***

Post by gravity25x »

Cornfed wrote:A little over a decade ago, I concluded that the process of domestication was brought about using a copper deficiency. This mimicked a starvation state, causing people to become docile and sedentary and cluster together, as starving people do. I tried to find copper supplements, but of course I couldn’t, and then I forgot the whole thing. I’ll see if I can get some supplements now.
The one thing I'd be worried about is that many supplements are intentionally designed not to work. The elites wouldn't let it be THAT easy to undo what they've done. You need to make sure you get the right ones (I don't know which those would be). Or you could try the copper cup/vessel thing I'm trying. Like I told starchild, I'll report back to you guys on how I feel after drinking from the copper cup for a week or so. I'll be leaving the water in over night and drinking it in the morning, and then using it throughout the day.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

You'll be fine if you eat a Mediterranean, East Asian or South Asian diet.

East Asian: tofu, sesame seeds, spinach/greens
South Asian: Lentils & Garbanzo beans
Mediterranean: Almonds, Cashews and Chick peas

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tnam ... nt&dbid=53
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gravity25x wrote:
Drink from copper Vessals. The shape of it is also important as water has memory..
I've read about this before. Have you ever heard about Dr. Masaru Emoto and his water experiments? Very interesting stuff and scientifically verifiable that this stuff is real. The world is much more interesting than they teach us in school...

I've bought a 100% copper cup from amazon.co.uk. It only cost me 6 pounds. It should be delivered to my house in the beginning of january. I'll report back how I feel.

Do you know any other stuff about indian ayurveda? I don't do the religious stuff, but I know there is a lot of nutritional wisdom in older traditions. (Like in Afghanistan, they boil the feet of animals and drink the water that is left over. And no one in Afghanistan supposedly has arthritis because of this tradition.)

My father is from Ethiopia, whenever he gets sick he drinks a tea with (real) honey and ginger mixed in. I've personally tried it with just honey. It works amazingly. While normally I would be sick for days (and badly), whenever I caught a cold. When I drink this tea when I start feeling that tingle in the back of my throat (I am about to get sick), I feel a little odd for that evening, and then the next morning I am perfectly healthy. It works wonders.
I really appreciate you trying it...It takes a lot of soul energy and evolution to do what you doing ...Most people will simply reject it. Looking forward to your experience with Copper Vessel water. It will help more people trying it.

In just FIVE days...you will feel the Difference...

I forgot to add...Every week or two, you can clean the vessel using Lemon juice due to oxidization of Copper surface, some times green blackish spots appear...Its just harmless spots but if you want the vessels to look clean, you can do it...

Yes. Everything that is taught in school is mere distraction from real stuff.

In India, Ayurveda came much later once people stopped drinking from Copper Vessels. Our learned ancestors knew, during present dark period, people would not be able to do multiple things, so they only said...drink from Copper Vessels and everything would be fine.

If one just drinks from copper vessels...Everything will be cured...One does not need anything else.

The second remedy as I have written before for spiritual progress is Tulsi Leaves. You can drink Tulsi Leaves as Tea or simple mix in with water and drink it or chew it...BUT the bomb really is Copper.

Copper is the Elixir of life...It is THE MOST important mineral for human body. Everything is designed by the elites to take away copper from our body.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bleeding BLUE Blood. The Royal Elite do!

I quickly summarize copper deficiency, and the deceptions involved in Blood Types..

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0UllrJiei4[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
So you just put water in any copper container and drink it? You don't need to soak the water in the copper container for a while? Or refrigerate it? Any kind of water? Don't you need to bless it or sanctify it to the gods?

I found a copper water pitcher on Amazon too. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I found a better link on Amazon for copper drink ware and water vessels. This page has pure copper water pitchers and pure copper water bottles with lids. Having a lid is important because the instructions I read for drinking from copper say that you have to put a lid over the copper vessel and store it for 8 hours at least.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... per+vessel

Here are some health articles about the health benefits of drinking from copper that validates what Starchild said. Apparently this has been done in India for thousands of years and is part of Ayurvedic medicine too. You have to store the water inside the copper vessel at room temperature for at least 8 hours though before drinking it a few times a day.

12 reasons drinking water in copper vessel is beneficial
http://www.thehealthsite.com/diseases-c ... ssel-p214/

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/news-f ... efits.html

http://yogadigest.com/copper-water-vessel/

Wow even MSN says this too.

http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/10- ... ar-AA2brHe

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Videos on YouTube about the many health benefits of drinking from copper vessels. You have to store it in the copper container for 8 hours first at room temperature, with a lid on it, before drinking it though.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-LnjZpkuo[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlrt5ya_wiE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3EO0Z0gu30[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=setCm202-HA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqfx5g25mI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOACK81sX8E[/youtube]

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston,

You have to put water in Copper Vessel that you buy from Amazon and then keep the water for 8 hours/overnight and then drink it in the morning AFTER brushing your teeth and scraping your Tongue...You can close the top with a lid or some other thing..

Due to the condition of mankind aka Extinction as the Elites have pushed our PH to dangerous levels of Alkalinity and Acidity...

YOU SHOULD NOW, Boil water in Copper Vessels for 10 to 15 minutes and then cool it down and then drink next day morning as stated above. You can start slow with 100 ml first day and then 200,300,500 and then drink whole water kept in copper vessel.

Once you boil water in Copper vessels and then drink it..It will have 100 times more Colloidal Copper..due to Oligodynamic effect. So I suggest, you boil the water to get more CollaidalCopper.

------------------

The first effect you would notice within couple of days is that...your Skin will feel elastic..Your face will be more elastic...Your skin will be softer, your body more flexible...all pain will slowly vanish...In 10 days...You will loose unwanted weight...You will feel less thirsty as your body will be able to hold water in cells...You will not immediately drink after taking food..which we know is bad...

You will feel and look 20 years younger...

This is simply the BIGGEST SECRET, BIGGEST CONSPIRACY IF THERE WAS ONE.

The Royal Elites are literally Blue Bloods for a reason as they have Copper Based Blood...WE NEED THAT..WE were copper based too..due to Orion wars and radiation....we have become iron based and then rulers of the planet make sure...We always remain ignorant.

Royal Elites are extremely powerful for this reason alone..BLUE BLOOD..They literally have BLUE BLOOD

-------------------

Most of the Videos are very simplistic on Copper...They tell you only for stupid things like beauty, feeling good etc...More like NEW AGY...women created videos...they do not know that...It is the Only Conspiracy against Mankind..The Importance of Copper for humanity...

They cannot Comprehend the Conspiracy on Copper and how elites are deliberately feeding us Copper Depleters.

Once you have Copper Blood..You can travel interdimensionally, SHAPE SHIFT, Live for ever, Extremely smart like how our elites are shape shifters and smart, clairvoyant, never get sick...NEVER GO TO HELL...Know all laws on spirituality etc etc..No demons will attack you.....NO FEAR

There is NO HOPE without Copper for human race. PERIOD.

The entire Egyptian Society was created on Copper.

I have created videos which goes deeper into Copper and its related Conspiracy to keep mankind enslaved.

We old Souls need LOGIC, SCIENCE, Ayurveda, Ancient History, Conspiracy to make up our mind :D

I go really really deep into all and Connect the Dots as Copper being the single most mineral for humanity.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuwlVr0ksJM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s4994SfCMo[/youtube]

As you can read from comments...some people already are feeling amazing and we have not even started one year with it..It just two months since we began :shock:

-------------------------------

Also, Devin Madgy...The video you linked about BLUE BLOOD..if copying information from C.A Boultheir which I posted the link on first article.

HE SHOULD GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE....

He SHOULD TELL WHERE HE GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM AS I HAVE STATED IN ALL MY VIDEOS>

Typical Human Problem of being a Credit Grabber and GREEDY SELFISH... :) :)

One of my viewers linked me to his channel ...He wants to be that smart guy...He doesn't know about Sesame Seeds which has HIGHEST bio-Available Copper...or he is not sharing it...I have shared everything that i know...

The point is be careful of anyone...who is not referencing the work and taking credit...

This is the article he is referring too

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningO ... ciency.htm

which i made first post with...

This is simply THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY EVER..

YOU MUST READ THE ABOVE ARTICLE WHICH HE IS REFERRING TOO & trying to become a smart a**..because its very very scientifically written...

Forgot to add...He also believes Earth is Flat and Aliens are Fake ...Be careful of anyone who says Aliens are Fake...Most Flat Earth believers are Cop Outs..I'm a Flat Earth Researcher but i know Earth is totally controlled by Aliens :D ..but won't cop out ever with easy solutions
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Indians have a tradition of being fascinated by charismatic gurus who talk out their ass. Mass entertainment for the pre-television era. Starchild is doing the talking out his ass part fine but he lacks charisma, so he'll never be successful as a guru. But just in case someone is taking Starchild seriously, note that copper excess is as much a problem as copper insufficiency:

http://www.arltma.com/Articles/CopperToxDoc.htm
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5,

I read the article linked in your OP. Why doesn't the article link to or cite any external sources? I am not a medical doctor or a biologist. I have no idea whether iron can replace copper in the blood. I was taught in school something about iron and hemoglobin, being necessary in the blood. I didn't learn enough in either high school or one biology class in college to know whether copper or iron can replace each other in the blood.

The author of the article says stuff that doesn't make sense. The idea that the abomination that causes desolation has to do with the depopulation conspiracy doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm not going to believe a website full of medical and science assertions just because it is written by a conspiracy theorist.

Do you know of any academic journals about copper in the blood?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

retiredfrank wrote:Indians have a tradition of being fascinated by charismatic gurus who talk out their ass. Mass entertainment for the pre-television era. Starchild is doing the talking out his ass part fine but he lacks charisma, so he'll never be successful as a guru.
:lol: he does go overboard and becomes unfunny sometimes. No comparison to your genius of using plausible deniability, by just sprinkling the surrealism here and there haha.
retiredfrank wrote:But just in case someone is taking Starchild seriously, note that copper excess is as much a problem as copper insufficiency:
That's a fantastic article, thanks. The relation between zinc and copper is interesting. I wonder how much they charge to do the hair mineral test.
From what I understand, while we have 5 grams of iron in the body, which is especially essential for respiration, we only use 100mg of copper.

Starchild's assertion that one should get rid of iron at all costs is preposterous to say the least.
I've tried to get him to ease on the 'black goo' tulsi trips but it seems to be falling on deaf ears.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:Indians have a tradition of being fascinated by charismatic gurus who talk out their ass. Mass entertainment for the pre-television era. Starchild is doing the talking out his ass part fine but he lacks charisma, so he'll never be successful as a guru.
:lol: he does go overboard and becomes unfunny sometimes. No comparison to your genius of using plausible deniability, by just sprinkling the surrealism here and there haha.
retiredfrank wrote:But just in case someone is taking Starchild seriously, note that copper excess is as much a problem as copper insufficiency:
That's a fantastic article, thanks. The relation between zinc and copper is interesting. I wonder how much they charge to do the hair mineral test.
From what I understand, while we have 5 grams of iron in the body, which is especially essential for respiration, we only use 100mg of copper.

Starchild's assertion that one should get rid of iron at all costs is preposterous to say the least.
I've tried to get him to ease on the 'black goo' tulsi trips but it seems to be falling on deaf ears.
Maybe there is some sense to it. If you eat iron when you shit in the street it will be a steel rod. If you eat copper it will be a brown malleable thing :lol: If you eat copper and zinc and add tin you will shit bronze :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
What do you mean boil water in copper? Wtf? None of the videos and articles i posted above say to do that. Plus the copper drink ware sold on amazon above is not designed to be cooked on a stove. If i put it on a gas stove it would probably be damaged. Dont you know that? Have you tried boiling water in it?

How do you know the elites are blue bloods? Has anyone ever seen them bleed? If so who? Can you reference the eyewitness accounts?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

droid wrote:The relation between zinc and copper is interesting. I wonder how much they charge to do the hair mineral test.

There's an element of truth there. Under natural conditions, our body regularly loses blood, and thus iron, from wounds, so the body compensates by hoarding more iron than is healthy. All men and all post-menopausal women should donate a pint of blood at least yearly to throw off some iron. More often if you eat lots of red meat. Excess iron really is bad and really is common.

As for copper and zinc, you can probably ignore these two if you feel healthy. The body tends to self-regulate, otherwise our ancestors would never have survived. Save the hair analysis and detailed blood tests for when you actually have a problem. You don't want to become a hypochondriac. Better devote your energies to a good daily exercise program, healthy eating, good sleep environment, etc.