The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Mind Blowing Article ...MUST READ ***

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
What do you mean boil water in copper? Wtf? None of the videos and articles i posted above say to do that. Plus the copper drink ware sold on amazon above is not designed to be cooked on a stove. If i put it on a gas stove it would probably be damaged. Dont you know that? Have you tried boiling water in it?

How do you know the elites are blue bloods? Has anyone ever seen them bleed? If so who? Can you reference the eyewitness accounts?
Oops...I was wrong about the Devin Madgy whom you linked on the video which I thought he is not providing any reference materials...Looks like that's how he rolls...He has no time for reference as he makes lots of incredible videos...I take back what I said...He is a Genius...Everyone should watch his other videos.

He has lots of very interesting videos.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrMtGn3 ... AnQ/videos

--------------------------

I'm boiling water in Copper Vessels, Everyday...Nothing will happen...Chef's in star hotels use them every time...infact its their prefered method as it has higher conductivity than steel

You need to buy copper Vessals, Lota, Jug..NOT CUP..as Shown in link below..buy any of this from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... opper+lota

The ancient race that lived in India, used it for 1000s of years..So no worries...You can also clean Copper Vessels with Lemon or CItric acid every two weeks as it oxidises leaving black spots ...

You can get this book

Blue Blood, True Blood..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles17.htm
Once the hybridization program was complete, the Sumerian leaders were now shapeshifting Reptilians. The new Reptilian hybrid became the elite of that culture. Their blood, because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more of a copper content.

Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptilian hybrids were called "Bluebloods".
You can do Google research why European Royalty were called Blue Blood and not Yellow, black or white blood...During ancient times, when they fought...they literally spilled Blue Blood...That how the ancient Europeans termed Royals as blue bloods..now

Here Mainstream Explanation...Which also amazingly says The Royals have elevated level of Copper

https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-term- ... come-about

which makes there blood blue..but they do give a spin as having RH factor etc....

But Even Mainstream science admit...Royals have a Blue Blood due to Copper

-----------------------------

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY...We need our Blood to be BLUE. PERIOD.

All Indian "Gods" were Blue Bloods for a reason...

When you have Blue Blood..You will become God Like...

COPPER IS THE ONLY CONSPIRACY.

The royal will never marry red blood...They marry among themselves for a reason.

We are on earth because of Red Blood...The only reason for being here on Earth is to become Blue Bloods again like other terren 22 blood groups that came and left...

unfortunately,we are the only ones left now

WE NEED TO BECOME LIKE THIS

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:starchild5,

I read the article linked in your OP. Why doesn't the article link to or cite any external sources? I am not a medical doctor or a biologist. I have no idea whether iron can replace copper in the blood. I was taught in school something about iron and hemoglobin, being necessary in the blood. I didn't learn enough in either high school or one biology class in college to know whether copper or iron can replace each other in the blood.

The author of the article says stuff that doesn't make sense. The idea that the abomination that causes desolation has to do with the depopulation conspiracy doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm not going to believe a website full of medical and science assertions just because it is written by a conspiracy theorist.

Do you know of any academic journals about copper in the blood?
What do you mean to an External Source..You Mean to a JEW :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Schools are just brainwashing center of Jewish Psy-Op.

All peer review, scientific journals are Jew Controlled...They will NEVER EVER approve what he said.

The main reason...I linked that article was to get away from all reference, scientific journals, medical schools, pharma industry which we know have failed humanity miserably..It has become for profit.

By the way...He is not an Indian....He is from America. Its just from Research I found him which correlated to what ancient Indians said, what ancient Egyptians, Mayan said..

His article more co-relates to today's "science"

You need Copper..All your joint pains, depressions, laziness, weakness is due to too much iron...remove that and you will feel great...

Just TRY IT...You ain't losing anything...Good Luck
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

retiredfrank wrote:Indians have a tradition of being fascinated by charismatic gurus who talk out their ass. Mass entertainment for the pre-television era. Starchild is doing the talking out his ass part fine but he lacks charisma, so he'll never be successful as a guru. But just in case someone is taking Starchild seriously, note that copper excess is as much a problem as copper insufficiency:

http://www.arltma.com/Articles/CopperToxDoc.htm

Who let the retards out again... :lol:

You being smart a** won't work ...because there ain't any Jew here to support your BS theories :lol:

Do you EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT BIO-AVAILABLE COPPER MEANS?

again..lemme repeat

BIO-AVAILABLE COPPER

BIO-AVAILABLE COPPER

BIO-AVAILABLE COPPER

BIO-AVAILABLE COPPER

Did you even had the decency to read the article i mentioned in the first post.

Why the heck would you NOT READ IT...What other useful activities you got.

That guy C.A Boultheir has already debunked Copper Toxicity...

Here just for you..since you do not have much time to read another persons work.

----------------------------------------

COPPER MISINFORMATION

Copper toxicity caused by copper overload: The copper overload disease or "copper toxicity syndrome" is caused by copper deficiency. This phenomenon is characterized by the presence of bio-unavailable copper accompanied by a lack of circulating ceruloplasmin, a copper transport protein. Due to the bio-unavailability of much of the copper, the body cannot accomplish the tasks of building, repairing, and healing to normal levels, resulting in symptoms and disease states.

This phenomenon further emphasizes the importance of copper's function in the body. However, based on the bio-unavailable copper, this phenomenon is routinely erroneously described as the presence of toxic levels of copper, when in fact it should be described as diminished levels of ceruloplasmin due to bio-available copper deficiency. Copper in its natural, untampered with, bio-available form is essentially non-toxic and any excess is readily excreted from the body.

Copper Depleting Poisons: If the food and water supply was untainted, we would not be copper deficient. Metals, particularly iron, compete with copper in the body. ALL the food now contains an abundance of iron and iron uptake facilitators that deplete copper status, thereby, replacing copper in the blood and tissues/organs. When copper is not restored during a lifetime, the iron poisoning and accompanying copper deficiency passes down through the generations. The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) and Food Pyramid schemes are fraudulent. The requirement for iron (and other poison metals) is zero while the requirement for copper is grossly understated.

---------------------------------

He clearly said that...ceruloplasmin...Its due to Bio-Unavailable Copper Thanks to GMO food, Plastic etc

Who told you to chew on Copper Wire :lol: :lol:

are you this 5 year old kid

or this really?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Who told you to chew on Copper Wires.

------------------------------

We are TALKING ABOUT COMPLETELY FREAKING DIFFERENT THINGS.

I'm talking about Bio-Available Copper..Not the Copper You have in Wires ... :lol: :lol:

Bio-Unavailable Copper is what causes toxicity which can also be removed with enough ceruloplasmin protein.

Drinking water from Copper Vessels creates OLIGODYNAMIC EFFECT....Copper Have Valence electrons which it shares with water...hence..its becomes Copper Water...like Collaidal Copper.

Which is SAFE..Because its BIO_AVAILABLE...

You can also eat Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil...Which has Highest Copper...You won't be toxic EVER from Bio-Available Copper.

Its Common Sense..Common People Wake Up...

Please read that article..100 times if needed...Everything is clearly explained..
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote: What do you mean to an External Source..You Mean to a JEW :lol: :lol:
Okay, so basically you have no real evidence for almost anything you present on this forum, except links to people who have no evidence for what they say.
Yeah. Schools are just brainwashing center of Jewish Psy-Op.

All peer review, scientific journals are Jew Controlled...They will NEVER EVER approve what he said.
I know an Asian that edits a peer-reviewed journal. It's highly unlikely that she's Jewish. I'm sure you can find lots of Jewish people editing journals because there are a lot of Jewish people in academia, but they are still the minority. There are a lot of Jewish doctors. Some of the Cohens have a family heritage of doing medical inspections that goes back thousands of years. That was a part of the ancestrial job of their ancestors.

I don't believe all scientific discoveries are a bunch of bunk. I think the nuclear bomb really was invented. I know of at least one Jewish person who was involved in that. You can blame Hiroshima on special effects and a Jewish psy-op if you want to. It's hard to prove to someone that history happened if he doesn't want to believe in it.
By the way...He is not an Indian....He is from America. Its just from Research I found him which correlated to what ancient Indians said, what ancient Egyptians, Mayan said..
Who is 'he' exactly?

There are a lot of people from America who have no idea what they are talking about, either.
You need Copper..All your joint pains, depressions, laziness, weakness is due to too much iron...remove that and you will feel great...
I'm not depressed. The only joint pain I have is not exactly in the joint, just an occasional tiny bit of pain if I lift weights at a certain angle from not warming up before working out. I don't feel lazy or weak, either. I get tired if I stay up really late or walk all day, but that's normal. I haven't tried to purge the iron out of my body and fill my body with copper, and I'm feeling pretty good.
Just TRY IT...You ain't losing anything...Good Luck
Well, there was that copper poisoning article. If I drank out of a copper cup every once in a while, I probably wouldn't get poisoned though. But water that has been sitting around in copper pipes tastes disgusting.

Btw, Hindu gods are a combination of human imagination and demons. Hindu paintings with blue skin prove nothing about health or medicine.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This article on Quora validates some of what Starchild says. It says that iron causes blood to be red and copper can cause blood to be blue. However, it says that "blue blood royals" got that term from their blue veins and pale skin, not from having actual blue blood.

https://www.quora.com/Is-blood-ever-blue
Is blood ever blue?

Yes and no.

Human blood is always red, but depending on its oxygenation level, it is either bright red or dark red. Oxygenated blood is bright red, and blood low in oxygen is dark red.

The myth saying that de-oxygenated blood is blue comes from many different reasons and sources, such as the color of our veins. Our veins are blue because the tissue they are made up of is blue, but the blood inside is still a shade of red.

It is red because of of the iron in our blood. The iron is in the molecules of hemoglobin, which is in blood. When iron reacts with oxygen, it turns red. Mars is called the red planet because the soil has high amounts of iron, which led us to believe that oxygen, or some molecule containing oxygen such as water was once on Mars.

But the fun part to why I said yes and no. Some animals have copper instead of iron as a binding agent in their blood. Some snails and spiders to be specific. Copper turns to a greenish blue when exposed to oxygen, hence their blood being blue. Again, they have different shades of blue depending on the level of oxygen in their blood.

Hope this helps.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a thought and theory:

The Hindu Kali Yuga says that our world goes through cycles of spiritual enlightenment and darkness. The period we are in now is called the Iron Age, which is the lowest level of spirituality. I wonder if that's why our blood and food is poisoned with iron, as Starchild says, because we are in the Iron Age. Also, the age preceding the Iron Age is the Bronze Age, which was a higher spiritual and vibration level, which is why people in the early Old Testament could live up to 900 years. Since bronze looks similar to copper, I wonder if there's a connection. Perhaps the people in the Bronze Age had more copper in them, hence why it's healthier and takes you to a higher vibrational level.

Any truth in that Starchild? Or connection there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:Starchild,
What do you mean boil water in copper? Wtf? None of the videos and articles i posted above say to do that. Plus the copper drink ware sold on amazon above is not designed to be cooked on a stove. If i put it on a gas stove it would probably be damaged. Dont you know that? Have you tried boiling water in it?

How do you know the elites are blue bloods? Has anyone ever seen them bleed? If so who? Can you reference the eyewitness accounts?
Oops...I was wrong about the Devin Madgy whom you linked on the video which I thought he is not providing any reference materials...Looks like that's how he rolls...He has no time for reference as he makes lots of incredible videos...I take back what I said...He is a Genius...Everyone should watch his other videos.

He has lots of very interesting videos.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrMtGn3 ... AnQ/videos
I'm watching many of his videos now. That guy is even more out there than you. lol. He believes that we live on a flat earth and that at the north pole is a mountain and gateway to the earth on the other side of the flat earth, which has a black sun and is a true paradise. He says that many legends and symbols point to us going to the north pole to escape this matrix. He says our world of the yellow sun is governed by masculine principles of conflict, control and money, whereas the world of the dark sun on the other side is governed by the feminine qualities of love, peace and harmony. lol

Wow. He talks about it so seriously too and is so articulate. He has a ton of slides and indications from many ancient cultures. He even said that the mathematical division sign - which is a line with a dot above and a dot below - represents this division of our world of the yellow sun and black sun. lol

Very out there. His videos will take your mind on a parachute.
--------------------------

I'm boiling water in Copper Vessels, Everyday...Nothing will happen...Chef's in star hotels use them every time...infact its their prefered method as it has higher conductivity than steel

But how come the inside of those pots and pans look silver? Is the copper in those cookware just a coating to look luxurious? If copper does what you say, I think it would be smart for restaurants to use copper cookware to get customers to feel healthier after eating. It would greatly increase business and customer retention.
You need to buy copper Vessals, Lota, Jug..NOT CUP..as Shown in link below..buy any of this from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... opper+lota
Why does it have to be a copper lota though? Why not a copper pitcher or copper water bottle? The articles I posted above said you have to leave the water in the copper container for 8 hours with a LID on. The lotas do not have lids, so you'd have to put a plate on top of it. Why not just use a pitcher or water bottle with a lid on it? Wouldn't that be more convenient?

I mean like this:

Image Image
The ancient race that lived in India, used it for 1000s of years..So no worries...You can also clean Copper Vessels with Lemon or CItric acid every two weeks as it oxidises leaving black spots ...

You can get this book

Blue Blood, True Blood..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles17.htm
Once the hybridization program was complete, the Sumerian leaders were now shapeshifting Reptilians. The new Reptilian hybrid became the elite of that culture. Their blood, because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more of a copper content.

Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptilian hybrids were called "Bluebloods".
Do reptiles today have blue blood? What about lizards? The reptile animals I've seen still have red blood.
You can do Google research why European Royalty were called Blue Blood and not Yellow, black or white blood...During ancient times, when they fought...they literally spilled Blue Blood...That how the ancient Europeans termed Royals as blue bloods..now

Here Mainstream Explanation...Which also amazingly says The Royals have elevated level of Copper

https://www.quora.com/How-did-the-term- ... come-about

which makes there blood blue..but they do give a spin as having RH factor etc....

But Even Mainstream science admit...Royals have a Blue Blood due to Copper
But Starchild, that article above said that royals didn't actually have blue blood. It claims it was a misunderstanding because royals were pale skinned, since they didn't have to work, and had blue veins. Read it again.
-----------------------------

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY...We need our Blood to be BLUE. PERIOD.

All Indian "Gods" were Blue Bloods for a reason...

When you have Blue Blood..You will become God Like...

COPPER IS THE ONLY CONSPIRACY.
What about oxygen and hydrogen peroxide? Isn't that supposed to be the miracle cure all panacea that we discussed in another thread?
The royal will never marry red blood...They marry among themselves for a reason.

We are on earth because of Red Blood...The only reason for being here on Earth is to become Blue Bloods again like other terren 22 blood groups that came and left...

unfortunately,we are the only ones left now

WE NEED TO BECOME LIKE THIS

But blue skin isn't the same as blue blood right? Our skin is not red or blue either. How come the tribes in the movie Avatar were blue? Is that telling us that humans were originally blue skinned when they were one with nature and the giant trees?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This article on iron toxicity is a must read as well. Starchild will recommend it too.

http://www.arltma.com/Articles/IronToxDoc.htm

Heres another one that starchild will love from the Linus Pauling institute about the importance and benefits of copper in our bodies.

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/copper

Linus Pauling was the only man to ever win two nobel prizes in two different fields by the way.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston,

That first article acknowledges that we need iron in our bodies, but that too much iron is dangerous. The next article confirms that we need copper in our bodies. Another article warned against copper poisoning.

From what I gather, the idea that Starchild5 is promoting is that iron is a poison and that we need to get the iron out of our bodies and get copper in our bodies. Then our blood will turn blue and the copper will cure all diseases. Certain individuals who are supposedly immortal have copper rather than iron in their bodies....if I understand Starchild5's position correctly.

Starchild5, is that what you think about copper?

We need minerals in our bodies. We need a certain amount of iron, but not too much. We need a certain amount of copper, but not too much. That is the wisdom of conventional medical science. No doubt, Starchild5 and maybe even certain other posters may just think that such conventional medical wisdom is a psy op from the Jews, the elites, the aliens, the AI, or whoever else.

We need to have realistic ideas about health. In science fiction and fantasy movies, some serum, meteor rock and other substances can cure all diseases, grant super powers, etc. In real life, copper doesn't turn us into immortals or supermen. We all need to have a balance in our bodies, and one food, mineral, or supplement is not a cure all.

Hydrogen peroxide is not going to cure all the ailments in our bodies? What was the evidence for that other than people saying they took it and felt better, or that it was proven effective a lon time ago. Getting rid of the copper we need in our bodies isn't going to turn us into blue-blooded immortals.

In this conspiracy theory about basic biology, the Jews get blamed again for a psyop to make us think we need iron in our bodies instead of copper. That's creative. Make up a health problem, and then blame it on the Jews. If we were going to make this a conspiracy theory and blame it on the Jews, why not blame the Jews in Hollywood for producing and directing movies and TV shows that have serums, meteor rocks, radiation, etc. give people superpowers, virtual immortality, etc.? My conventional approach to that subject is that they are motivated by a desire to earn money by selling entertainment, rather than to make people believe false medical information. They probably don't think that people will treat science fiction like reality, if movie writers, producers, directors, and actors think about such things deeply at all.

I hope no one takes medical advice from certain posters on these forums. That's rather dangerous.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston,

The pictures of Copper .I used randomly to make a point...You can also get full on Copper Vessels

or just the coated ones..

Copper Cookware requires much cleaning due to oxidation, hence, not many use it...

All Stainless Steel are Basically Iron...which are nothing but host to parasites.

Iron is the FOOD for all parasites...You become Rusty and die..while Copper lives on for ever..It never Rusts...

Bronze is an Alloy of Copper and Tin...it has 12% Tin to stop the oxidation of copper surface.

So in Bronze age...people were healthy and lived longer as they had Copper in them.

Iron age is the worst as we are all feeling it. Iron is basically a Poison for humanity.

----

Most of the history of humanity is subverted by the elites...One needs to use discernment and feel from his heart what is right and wrong...

You need to feel it..Like how Philippines is the place than America...There is no proof of it...Your Heart says and you follow.

The mainstream article will never ever say it on our face....We need to use our discernment and then look into Conspiracy article to join the dots...

The elites literally have Blue Bloods...The proof is scattered here and there...We need to connect the dots...

-----

The Shape of the Copper Lota MATTERS

Water has Memory...It takes shapes as you mold it on...

Water ALWAYS must be kept in a Spherical Jar..like how a RAIN DROP comes..Its the natural way of water...It can fully express itself...

Ancient Indians mediated upon it and came up with this shape...

You should actually not drink from Cups..which has constricted space for water to express freely.

Water is ALIVE...

Because of lame stream science...There is really no way to know anything other than PURE RESEARCH.

-------------

Then you have Men of Jesus aka MrMan :lol: :lol:

He knows he will already by saved by almighty...He himself has said..His prayers got answered..

He don't need to worry at all...

He doesn't believe in Hydrogen Peroxide nor in Oxygen nor in copper...He only goes with what his Jewish masters tell him.

Even Jesus was a Jew...so he will defend the present system.

We already know some people will never be convinced of anything...They are just here by being tired of praying to Jesus...they go back..once they muddy the water :lol: :lol:

Copper: The Maligned Mineral
http://www.unveilingthem.com/CopperTheM ... ineral.htm

You can read the above article...Mrman..He gives many references and goes into deeper details...written by another author...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote: Then you have Men of Jesus aka MrMan :lol: :lol:

He knows he will already by saved by almighty...He himself has said..His prayers got answered..

He don't need to worry at all...

He doesn't believe in Hydrogen Peroxide nor in Oxygen nor in copper...He only goes with what his Jewish masters tell him.

Even Jesus was a Jew...so he will defend the present system.
I have one Jewish Master, Jesus. I don't agree with this idea that Jews are consciously plotting some colossal conspiracy that involves getting people not to drink out of copper, chem trails, getting people not to drink hydrogen peroxide, and space alien artificial intelligence. Does it sound crazy when I put it that way? It's sounds a bit crazy on my end when I read your posts to.

As far as minerals go, I think it is healthy to have a certain amount of copper in our bodies. But it is also healthy to have a certain amount of iron. But too much iron or too much copper would be unhealthy. Women bleed every month during certain years of their lives and may need more iron than men do, unless these men get cut and bleed every so often, as can happen if you are doing a lot of manual labor or hunting in the woods.
We already know some people will never be convinced of anything.
I can be convinced of a lot of things. I've asked you in the past if you have any kind of filter for what you will believe. Is it basically if something is 'conspiracy' you accept it, and if something is mainstream, you reject it? That's seems to be the case. It's an irrational approach to evidence from my perspective.

I am not operating under the assumption that everything I learned in school about science or history is an elaborate lie cooked up by Jewish academics. I don't think one mineral is the cure-all for all diseases.

I have looked at some links on these health-related posts. But I find some of them to be a waste of time.

Arguing that something is a cure-all based on what the ancients supposedly did is not a convincing method for a lot of us. The ancient Egyptians used animal dung in their medicines. You can try mixing up some ancient medicines, including the poo, and compare that to taking a modern antibiotic for an infection and see which one turns out better. There were ancients who figured out some good approaches to medicine. Aspirin is fairly modern, but Hippocrates had long before recommended chewing in willow bark to relieve pain. A doctor friend of mine said the ancient Egyptians had some surgical techniques that were in use today by modern physicians. There may be some good ancient knowledge, but the fact that some ancient culture said to eat something doesn't prove scientific theories.
I skimmed it quickly. It looks like a reasonable article. Early in the article, though, it says that unbound, free copper, is not found in large quantities in the human body. Isn't that what drinking copper that has been in a copper vessel will put into your body? The article doesn't explain why wearing a copper bracelet might help with inflammation. I've heard of that. It may even go back to the American Indians, some of whom did smelt copper. What the copper actually combines with or how it helps with inflammation wasn't explained.

I am not saying there are no health benefits to copper. I am just against the bunk science that treats one mineral that our body needs as a cure all. If you lack copper and you got enough copper in your diet, it might improve your health. But I read your stuff about immortality and copper, and the idea that iron is poison and we need copper in our blood cells instead, and that sounds like a bunch of bunk honestly. It's ridiculous to think we should get rid of all the iron in our bodies, replace it with copper, and that then we would have literal blue blood and it would make us immortal. Correct me if I am wrong, but that seems to be the story you are spinning. That and the idea that the elites, Jews, and/or aliens know about this and don't want us regular folks to know it.

A lot of people would benefit from more beans and nuts in their diet, maybe cutting back a bit on the meat and high carb foods. They could get their copper from natural sources like those mentioned in the article.

I am not against good health. I am against bogus medical claims that some mineral or substance is the cure-all for all diseases. That sort of hype might sell MLM products, but it is not a good approach to having good health.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:Maybe there is some sense to it. If you eat iron when you shit in the street it will be a steel rod. If you eat copper it will be a brown malleable thing :lol: If you eat copper and zinc and add tin you will shit bronze :lol:
:lol: Well in a way i think you're kind of onto something

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodyna ... ect#Copper
Indian tradition holds that water stored in brass pitchers prevents disease. Brass vessels release a small amount of copper ions into stored water, thus killing fecal bacterial counts as high as 1 million bacteria per milliliter.[12]

when you don't wash your left hand after wiping your ass, you can't consider copper vessels anything less than pure magic :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Check out this history lecture by Eric Cline, Ph. D, professor at George Washington University. He says the the collapse of the Bronze Age in 1177 BC was the end of great civilizations in the ancient world. Why is it called the Bronze Age? Is it because copper was used more frequently during that age?

1177: The Year Civilization Collapsed (Eric Cline, Ph. D)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRcu-ysocX4[/youtube]
From about 1500 BC to 1200 BC, the Mediterranean region played host to a complex cosmopolitan and globalized world-system. It may have been this very internationalism that contributed to the apocalyptic disaster that ended the Bronze Age. When the end came, the civilized and international world of the Mediterranean regions came to a dramatic halt in a vast area stretching from Greece and Italy in the west to Egypt, Canaan, and Mesopotamia in the east. Large empires and small kingdoms collapsed rapidly. With their end came the world’s first recorded Dark Ages. It was not until centuries later that a new cultural renaissance emerged in Greece and the other affected areas, setting the stage for the evolution of Western society as we know it today. Professor Eric H. Cline of The George Washington University will explore why the Bronze Age came to an end and whether the collapse of those ancient civilizations might hold some warnings for our current society.

Considered for a Pulitzer Prize for his recent book 1177 BC, Dr. Eric H. Cline is Professor of Classics and Anthropology and the current Director of the Capitol Archaeological Institute at The George Washington University. He is a National Geographic Explorer, a Fulbright scholar, an NEH Public Scholar, and an award-winning teacher and author. He has degrees in archaeology and ancient history from Dartmouth, Yale, and the University of Pennsylvania; in May 2015, he was awarded an honorary doctoral degree (honoris causa) from Muhlenberg College. Dr. Cline is an active field archaeologist with 30 seasons of excavation and survey experience.

The views expressed in this video are those of the speaker and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Capital Area Skeptics.
Here's another of his presentations.

Eric Cline - The Collapse of Cities and Civilizations at the End of the Late Bronze Age

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzMdQqm_6M[/youtube]
For more than three hundred years during the Late Bronze Age, from about 1500 BC until just after 1200 BC, the Mediterranean region played host to a complex international world in which Egyptians, Mycenaeans, Minoans, Hittites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Cypriots, Trojans, and Canaanites all interacted. They created a cosmopolitan world-system, with flourishing cities such as Mycenae, Hazor, Troy, Ugarit, Hattusa, Babylon, and Thebes, such as has only rarely been seen before the current day. It may have been this very internationalism that contributed to the apocalyptic disaster that ended the Bronze Age. When the end came just after 1200 BC, as it did after centuries of cultural and technological evolution, the civilized and international world of the Mediterranean regions came to a dramatic halt in a vast area stretching from Greece and Italy in the west to Egypt, Canaan, and Mesopotamia in the east. Cities and towns, large empires and small kingdoms, that had taken centuries to evolve, all collapsed rapidly. With their end came the world’s first recorded Dark Ages. It was not until centuries later that a new cultural renaissance emerged in Greece and the other affected areas, setting the stage for the evolution of Western society as we know it today.

Dr. Eric H. Cline is Professor of Classics and Anthropology, former Chair of the Department of Classical and Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations, and current Director of the Capitol Archaeological Institute at The George Washington University, in Washington DC. A Fulbright scholar, National Geographic Explorer, and NEH Public Scholar, Dr. Cline holds degrees in Classical Archaeology, Near Eastern Archaeology, and Ancient History, from Dartmouth, Yale, and the University of Pennsylvania. An active field archaeologist who is the former co-director at Megiddo (biblical Armageddon) and the current co-director at Tel Kabri, he has more than 30 seasons of excavation and survey experience in Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Cyprus, Greece, Crete, and the United States. Dr. Cline has written (authored, co-authored, or edited) a total of sixteen books, which have been published by prestigious presses including Princeton, Oxford, Cambridge, Michigan, and National Geographic. He is a three-time winner of the Biblical Archaeology Society's "Best Popular Book on Archaeology" award (2001, 2009, and 2011). He also received the 2014 "Best Popular Book" award from the American Schools of Oriental Research for his book 1177 BC: The Year Civilization Collapsed, which is an international best-seller and was also considered for a 2015 Pulitzer Prize. In addition, he has also authored or co-authored nearly 100 academic articles, which have been published in peer-reviewed journals, festschriften, and conference volumes. At GW, Dr. Cline has won both the Trachtenberg Prize for Teaching Excellence and the Trachtenberg Prize for Faculty Scholarship, the two highest honors at the University; he is the first faculty member to have won both awards. He has also won the Archaeological Institute of America’s “Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching” Award and been nominated three times for the CASE US Professor of the Year. He has also appeared in more than twenty television programs and documentaries, ranging from ABC (including Nightline and Good Morning America) to the BBC and the National Geographic, History, and Discovery Channels.
For more information, please visit: http://pier.macmillan.yale.edu/summer-institute
The Villa Council Presents -- 1177 BC: The Year Civilization Collapsed

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh_xRTp8D0g[/youtube]
The Villa Council Presents
1177 BC: The Year Civilization Collapsed
May 22, 2016
The Getty Villa, Malibu

Noted historian and archaeologist Eric Cline discusses the themes of his Pulitzer Prize-nominated book "1177 BC: The Year Civilization Collapsed" and takes a closer look at why Mediterranean societies of the Late Bronze Age—with their complex cosmopolitan and globalized world-systems—came to a dramatic halt. He considers the similarities and parallels of our contemporary civilization, making the chain of interconnected events more than simply a study of ancient history.
History Channel documentary on the mystery of the sudden collapse of the Bronze Age in 1200 BC and the Dark Ages that followed.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH8Ln4j3X0Q[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This white woman agrees with Starchild about how copper toxicity is a scam and lie by the media and establishment. Check out her video talk below. She looks very vibrant and healthy.

The Copper Conspiracy - Copper Toxicity Theory vs. What the Media and Doctors Failed to Tell Us
Copper has been one of the most life-changing miracles for me, which was totally unexpected after a year of battling "copper toxicity". I had to rethink everything I knew about copper and that led me to the other side of information out there. It's crazy how if you research copper toxicity, you'll find only information supporting it and it will seem like copper is the biggest villain out there. But if you research copper health benefits, things you find will blow your mind. A lot of us are copper deficient, yet the media and doctors fail to acknowledge it or to openly discuss it. Such a shame! Hope you find this video interesting and eye-opening. Thanks so much for watching!

Here's how I optimised my zinc levels without taking zinc: https://youtu.be/9OyZdh7qh1A
Here's my latest Hashimoto's healing update: https://youtu.be/OQqURlqEqcE

Simply yours,
Vita xx
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wna4c421haY[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing Article ...MUST READ

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
I'm on Amazon now and trying to order one of the copper vessels for drinking. Unfortunately, I noticed that all the sellers won't ship to Asia, only to America. At the checkout page, it says the seller cannot ship to the address specified. Do you know any copper sellers that will ship to Asia? The ones you listed from Amazon don't seem to be able to ship outside America.