Best Countries for Dentistry?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Best Countries for Dentistry?

Post by Wolfeye »

Hello, all. My teeth a kind of f***ed-up & I'd like to get at least some of them fixed. Where's a good place to do that? I don't really trust American anything when it comes to any kind of health matters- it seems to be the country that made up all the bullshit that everyone else is realizing is bullshit.

To be clear: I'd probably need three new teeth & at least two fillings. Turns out that: no, they're not just rocks in your head that need to be cleaned from time to time. They're like your bones & have dietary support. Also, it may or may not be an issue that somehow causes decay when your wisdom teeth don't come all the way out. Oh- and they don't just get porous as you get older. God fuckin' dammit- visually obvious parts of your body that are attached to major nerves & get used to sustain your existence shouldn't be something that people dick around with information on!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Best Countries for Dentistry?

Post by OutWest »

Wolfeye wrote:Hello, all. My teeth a kind of f***ed-up & I'd like to get at least some of them fixed. Where's a good place to do that? I don't really trust American anything when it comes to any kind of health matters- it seems to be the country that made up all the bullshit that everyone else is realizing is bullshit.

To be clear: I'd probably need three new teeth & at least two fillings. Turns out that: no, they're not just rocks in your head that need to be cleaned from time to time. They're like your bones & have dietary support. Also, it may or may not be an issue that somehow causes decay when your wisdom teeth don't come all the way out. Oh- and they don't just get porous as you get older. God fuckin' dammit- visually obvious parts of your body that are attached to major nerves & get used to sustain your existence shouldn't be something that people dick around with information on!
Go see Dr Virginia Castro, Algodones Mexico. Right across the border from Yuma. Good dentist. Speaks fluent English. Work at a fraction of USA rates. Google her for phone number and address.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Philippines has decent dentists at value prices, it's just a matter of flying over to the country from wherever you are, but it's solid value for money and little difference in regards to hygiene and competence than what is found in the Western countries, probably better in many cases.At least in Metro Manila area and other major cities in the country.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Wolfeye wrote:Hello, all. My teeth a kind of f***ed-up & I'd like to get at least some of them fixed. Where's a good place to do that? I don't really trust American anything when it comes to any kind of health matters- it seems to be the country that made up all the bullshit that everyone else is realizing is bullshit.

You can come to India as well...Here its Very cheap...Similar to Philippines...or goto Thailand...

Asian countries do not charge arm and a leg to treat dental issues...

In America its a big giant satanic business..Your health is a multi trillion dollar industry...The only reason...I'm afraid to go to America is due to Health...I will give away anything i made in America to Medical Mafia eventually when I grow old.

People do not calculate the Number of TIMES they go to Hospital...All they show us is Life Expectancy of America is higher than India...because..They are merely keeping you alive to Milk all your Money dry.

My grand father literally went to Hospital Just once..when he died...and he was 88...Never got sick...

Check this out...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-0 ... aying-jobs

Its shocking the Highest Paying Jobs in America are all Medical Related....Who will pay for their salary if Americans are not getting sick

You can check this website..Practo...They have all Doc listings plus Rating and Reviews for India, Philippines,Malaysia..Call them up ...the one you like and they will guide u further..Its a very popular site in Asia

https://www.practo.com/

----

https://www.quora.com/How-much-do-denta ... t-in-India

Dental Implant cost around 800 to 1000 USD in India, Tooth Fillings/Tooth cleaning practically nothing like 10 dollars or less

------

I would also suggest that you do not use flouridated tooth paste...Use Organic natural tree bark tooth paste which has become popular in India..you can buy in Amazon to..Its called Meswak

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

When I was in Taiwan, I was told by my friend there without insurance root canals are about $100-200, and fillings about $20-30. It seems a popular spot for medical tourism in general, as it's listed on your visa form and there's a medical tourism desk at Taoyun airport. Maybe Winston could chime in one way or the other, but this is what my friend there told me.

For teeth, when I started taking 200mcg Vitamin K2 MK7 per day, and 1800mg magnesium aspartate, my impacted bottom wisdom teeth are now slowly but surely growing in, at 26 years old.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Good stuff, guys! Anyone with something to add, please feel free.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe 15 years ago, I heard that if you had some expensive dental procedures to do, it might be cheaper to fly to eastern Europe and have them done there. The vacation plus the dental work was about the same price as the dental work in the US. I do not know if that is the case now. But it would be worth looking into.

Has anyone ever tried just drinking some diluted hydrogen peroxide out of a raindrop-shaped copper vessel instead of going to the dentist? :P
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

http://www.asavanant.com/staff.php

12 years ago, I went here for veneers on my two front teeth. They did an incredible job! My wife is a dental assistant and she can't believe the quality of workmanship. Every time I now go to the dentist here is Seattle they comment on my veneers. Best yet, back then they only charged $200 per veneer which is unheard of. I'm sure prices have gone up. Last year, I went back for a cleaning. The same dentist that did my veneers still worked there. The guy that cleaned my teeth was a graduate of University of Indiana.

Highly recommended!!! I've referred a few people there before. Send them an email and they are pretty quick about getting back to you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've read that there is high quality medical care in Thailand, and that it attractions patients from other countries in the region.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote: Has anyone ever tried just drinking some diluted hydrogen peroxide out of a raindrop-shaped copper vessel instead of going to the dentist? :P
oops...You forgot to add Tulsi to it :lol: :lol:
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Thailand has loads of dentists - half the women there wear braces coz it looks lit. I didn't use them but I did go to the hospital there twice - it was clean, new and cost about $10 including consultation and medication.

Agree with starchild about the non-fluoride toothpaste. I use the Jason brand - you need a small mortgage for it if you buy it in Whole Foods but since I switched I've noticed when I floss my teeth don't smell as bad as when I was using fluoride toothpaste.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

onethousandknives: What brand of vitamins do you take? I'm hoping for an environmental change that will get me vitamins (either moving somewhere where the sun will give me some and/or where the food just has nutrients built in- I know there's some in the US, but the recipes & the state of the food doesn't necessarily have the consistency that would be needed).

Still, some good vitamins would be a good idea. At least they'd help in the mean time.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Wolfeye wrote:onethousandknives: What brand of vitamins do you take? I'm hoping for an environmental change that will get me vitamins (either moving somewhere where the sun will give me some and/or where the food just has nutrients built in- I know there's some in the US, but the recipes & the state of the food doesn't necessarily have the consistency that would be needed).

Still, some good vitamins would be a good idea. At least they'd help in the mean time.
I usually take Puritan's Pride and some from a very small site called vitaminsbecause.biz. Vitaminsbecause is good, and really cheap, but the only drawback is you have to wait about 2 weeks or a little longer for shipping usually, as they make their products to order. As in, they have X vitamin, herb, whatever, as powders, and cap the bottles when you order them and not before. But they have basically some of the best deals on all supplements ever. Puritan's Pride is also really good, but you're best off waiting for a "buy one get two free" sale for them, whereas Vitaminsbecause has that deal all the time. Sometimes if I want to try just one bottle of something to try or to tide me over until I get money to make a large order, I'll just get whatever brand is cheap on ebay.

Also for teeth growth, too, even before the K2 and magnesium, taking 100mg of pregnenolone daily helped my teeth start growing, too.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I would say that Colombia should make the list. I was in and out in 30 minutes for 30 bucks. I did this 2 hours before my flight and still made it. I went to one office and it cost 60. I went across the street and it cost way less. On top of it the woman seeing me was very cute and flirty. Her English was ok and a year later the filling is still holding up. City Dental in Bogota is pretty good.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I just saved thousands over U.S. prices by using a Bucharest dentist. A root canal and replacement of a four-unit bridge came to about $1,650. The dentist I saw in Tucson wanted almost $6K just for the bridge (he was a holistic dentist who would have used gold in the bridge, and doesn't do root canals so he may not have been able to save the decayed tooth), and a dentist I've used in Louisiana would have charged around $5K for the entire procedure.

The Romanian dentist is named Cosmin Teasdale, website: getyoursmileback.co.uk. He did dentistry in the UK for several years, married a Brit and they moved back to Romania to raise their kids in a healthier environment. He is EXTREMELY meticulous about precision, which is of course the best quality a dentist can have, but as a consequence he takes longer to do these procedures and the patient doesn't get any breaks to come up for air. It's an uncomfortable (though not painful) experience in the chair.

The quality of the bridge is noticeably better than that of the one it replaced and another I have. I recommend him highly, if you think you can deal with the discomfort, or prevail upon him to give you a break now and then.