Is Ancient History a Hoax? Anatoly Fomenko's New Chronology of History

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was Ancient History a hoax invented during the Renaissan

Post by Winston »

That's interesting starchild. The most well respected philosopher of the 20th century, manly p hall, who founded the philosophical research society, wrote in his magnus opus "the secret teachings of all ages" that the world is controlled by a group of immortals. He said the same thing you did.

Do these immortals look the same always? Or do they change form and regenerate like doctor who?

I heard that some elites drink young blood or have young blood transfused into them to replenish their youth and reverse aging. Its been proven with laboratory mice that this works. Older mice live longer when you put the blood of younger mice in them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This same wacko topic about ancient history being a hoax is on the Rooshv forum too. lol

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-29341.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I had a look at the Wikipedia article. The theory sounds pretty idiotic. It may be the case that some of the historical accounts were propaganda or a bit inaccurate. But treating history like it was all made up after 900 AD is rather foolish. I read the part about Jesus supposedly being from the story of a Roman emporer in the 12th century. That makes no sense at all.

Archeologists have found a first century synagogue at a low level of the upper room site. There was Chrsitian 'grafitto' at the site. The structure was build from the same type of stone the temple wall was made out of. There probably would have been some of that around after the temple was destroyed. The Torah niche faces the traditional location of the resurrection of Christ rather than the temple, which was customary. They have dug up buildings used for churches in the first centuries of Christianity.

There are what are believed to be fragments of the Gospel of Mark from the first century that have been discovered. There is an ossuary, a bone box that has been discovered, that says James the son of Joseph, the brother of Jesus on it ( actually the names Yakok, Yosef, Yeshua). There is a lot of archeological evidence that debunks this crackpot theory. Archeology backs up at least some of our understanding of history.

Why would the New Testament mention Erastus, the chamberlain of Corinth, if it were made up after the 11th century? Archeologists have dug up a reference to him from the first century era.

And why would the Muslims be complicit with the Byzantines in making up a story of Jesus after 1100 AD? According to Muslim history and the AlQur'an, Christians existed in the 600's when Muhammad was alive. Why would a competing empire join in some kind of conspiracy to make up new history? And what about Egypt and Ethiopian Christianity? How could that exist?

To me, it's nonsensical to calculate the odds of an a nations army being defeated by calvary twice over 400 years. What are you going to base that calculation on? An enemy army can study whatever history, traditions, etc. they have and determine if calvary is a country's weakness.

He should also consider that history may repeat itself and be cyclical in some ways.

As for Roman army being too heavy to carry, maybe they divided up equipment and not everyone really had a shield and not everyone had a spear. They could have had servants who did not fight or a few beasts of burden.

On theory is that Europeans got shorter due to malnutrition. They say the French got shorter on average because Napolean kept putting the big scary ones on the front lines. Putting tall soldiers on the front lines could have caused warring Europeans to get shorter over time. The Romans may have been short, gotten taller during Pax Romana as the height recovered from shortening due to putting people on the front line. Then the wars of Europe could have led to the population getting short, and then they could have gotten taller over time during periods of relative peace. With artilliary, the need to put tall soldiers on the front lines isn't so important.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its true...All History that we know is Super Fake.

All ancient monuments were dug up and changed.

This Russian guy has Solid Irrefutable Proof ..We in Anglo-English speaking world did not know about the Mud Flood...that buried the truth.

He has comparable images from last century as how many ancient monuments were cleaned up and presented to us by the elites.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETyyIAWDOlI[/youtube]

Just like how entire Stonehenge in Jew K is fake

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Those are weird pics of Stonehenge. Where did u get them? I heard those stones weigh many tons though. How is that possible?

I heard about the global flood in the 19th century theory too. But how could something like that be covered up? Wouldn't the whole world know about it? And wouldn't massive numbers of people have been killed by it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw starchild, arent those images from a movie studio trying to construct a replica of stone henge to be used in a movie? Or from a theme park? Where are those images from? They wouldn't openly reveal a hoax like that.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Btw starchild, arent those images from a movie studio trying to construct a replica of stone henge to be used in a movie? Or from a theme park? Where are those images from? They wouldn't openly reveal a hoax like that.
Its from the same location..It was released in above top secret forum by some insider but I believe..They want to Now...expose their own fraud as part of the ritual.

They made up the whole stone henge thing...There was no such thing as ancient stone weighing millions of tons...it was just another jewish scam...now these jews are exposing themselves not sure why...may its part of some ritual..

Those images are all over youtube now..u can google image search...its everywhere..from same location no hollywood studio
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

This is literally the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. Yeah, all of society, from the Chinese to the Africans to the Europeans just got together and made everything up, assumed fake identities with fake ancestors, and planted fake evidence everywhere and no one said a thing about the lie.

You have to literally be mentally handicapped to believe this nonsense.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

HouseMD wrote:This is literally the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. Yeah, all of society, from the Chinese to the Africans to the Europeans just got together and made everything up, assumed fake identities with fake ancestors, and planted fake evidence everywhere and no one said a thing about the lie.

So lots of folks will sign up here?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw starchild, arent those images from a movie studio trying to construct a replica of stone henge to be used in a movie? Or from a theme park? Where are those images from? They wouldn't openly reveal a hoax like that.
Its from the same location..It was released in above top secret forum by some insider but I believe..They want to Now...expose their own fraud as part of the ritual.

They made up the whole stone henge thing...There was no such thing as ancient stone weighing millions of tons...it was just another jewish scam...now these jews are exposing themselves not sure why...may its part of some ritual..

Those images are all over youtube now..u can google image search...its everywhere..from same location no hollywood studio
There are no claims about stones weighing millions of tons. Certainly nothing at stonehenge is exceptionally large. The largest stone blocks observed weigh about 400 tons. They are in the foundation wall in Jerusalem. There are extensive photos of repairs on stonehenge that have been around a long time.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:This is literally the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard. Yeah, all of society, from the Chinese to the Africans to the Europeans just got together and made everything up, assumed fake identities with fake ancestors, and planted fake evidence everywhere and no one said a thing about the lie.

Where's the like button?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote: Death has been made a big deal for humans. Its not really difficult not to die, you can easily live for ever...You just make sure, your amino acid chain in DNA do not break down as you get old and have constant supply of good proteins to your DNA.
Easily?
starchild5 wrote: Gold, Silver, Copper can do that you...plus other chemicals which are unknown to man due to secrecy.
How many people do you know who have lived forever personally? How do you know it is easy if it is a secret? Do you know the secret? And if most people don't know, how is it easy? If it was easy, wouldnt everybody already know?
starchild5 wrote: God never intended for his creation to die...That would be diabolically satanic...why would god ever put a set time on his creation....??
How are you going to speak about God when you've rejected Him?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What a LOAD OF GIANT SACK OF PURE UNADULTERATED BS....Even I can write mentally super retarded...NON SENSE in CAPS...

Another "Conspiracy" or "Truth" to decode for sane people

How come doctors have lower life expectancy than their own patients :lol: ..How is that for a conspiracy.. :lol:

‘Doctors have shorter lifespan than patients’
http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/repor ... ts-1341722

Its proven FACT without doubt that Doctors Die faster than patients..How to disprove that now? :mrgreen:

Its amazing one never brings this up.

Good Luck believing in mainstream science...WITH FACTS AND PROOF of Jews
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:What a LOAD OF GIANT SACK OF PURE UNADULTERATED BS....Even I can write mentally super retarded...NON SENSE in CAPS...

Another "Conspiracy" or "Truth" to decode for sane people

How come doctors have lower life expectancy than their own patients :lol: ..How is that for a conspiracy.. :lol:

‘Doctors have shorter lifespan than patients’
http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/repor ... ts-1341722

Its proven FACT without doubt that Doctors Die faster than patients..How to disprove that now? :mrgreen:

Its amazing one never brings this up.

Good Luck believing in mainstream science...WITH FACTS AND PROOF of Jews
Check this out though. They only live to around age 58 or so. But guess what else? Their suicide rate is also supposed to be higher than average too.

The overall physician suicide rate cited by most studies has been between 28 and 40 per 100,000, compared with the overall rate in the general population of 12.3 per 100,000. Overall, then, physicians are more than twice as likely as the general population to kill themselves.
And worse, check this out about their PSYCHIATRISTS, the ones who are counselors, the blind leading the blind:
Apr 9, 1973 - To the Editor.— A high suicide rate among psychiatrists 58 to 65/100,000 compared with that of the general population, 11/100,000 has been reported by the following: Freeman, Blachly et al, DeSole et al, and Pond.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote: Death has been made a big deal for humans. Its not really difficult not to die, you can easily live for ever...You just make sure, your amino acid chain in DNA do not break down as you get old and have constant supply of good proteins to your DNA.
Easily?
starchild5 wrote: Gold, Silver, Copper can do that you...plus other chemicals which are unknown to man due to secrecy.
How many people do you know who have lived forever personally? How do you know it is easy if it is a secret? Do you know the secret? And if most people don't know, how is it easy? If it was easy, wouldnt everybody already know?
starchild5 wrote: God never intended for his creation to die...That would be diabolically satanic...why would god ever put a set time on his creation....??
How are you going to speak about God when you've rejected Him?
Adama...You are not reading your bible properly man...

Do you need MrMan to help you out?

Whatever I have said..It's clearly mentioned in the Bible...

Here..In Chapter 22, Verse 11.2 Mathew Says...In King James Version...

Oh Ye..Wake up to thee...Man Adam >>> Referring to MrMan & Adama
God Cometh....Child Star Layeth >>>>Referring to StarChild aka me :lol: :lol:
Giveth the information of immortality
take ye to the soul, mind & body
Gold Silver Copper to thee
No man lose to the sins of evil
A ton of Win in Abroad To thee happy

---------------------

It clearly refers to me as Starchild and to you guys as well and then refers in last line Winston happier abroad you will find the information.

I'm only saying what god has ordained in me..

Good Luck ... :lol: :lol:

--------------------

ok....I cannot explain anything when you invoke Bible and Christ into it...

What I'm suppose to do if whatever i say is not mentioned in the Bible :shock: :shock:

You have to try it yourself...

Check out my video and how people are feeling better by drinking from copper vessels...Its the Proof...