Does she really exist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does she really exist?

Post by yick »

http://loveme.com/mp/info38.htm

I'm not into white chicks, but she is HOT!

I am on the first plane to Kharkov if she's real.

I have NO idea why she wants to look for Cleetus online, who lives in a trailer park in Alabama, there must be blokes in her ville who could whisk her away!

Cornfed, here's your chance to get your hole with a white, aryan hottie! Don't let this opportunity slip! :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Does she really exist?

Post by Kradmelder »

I suspect it was written by Igor or Ivan. You will pay for an email addy, correspond with Igor, you will be sent pin up pics, asked for money, and there will be all sorts of excuses to avoid something like skype where you ask her I want to see you on skype now, holding up 3 fingers with mug in your right hand.

What sucker would fall for this?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

When I do a google image search (in chrome right click image then search) 'she' comes up on many different sites. 'She' might be real enough (or fake) but you will have to find a reputable agency or site who has her contact details and who can either put you in direct contact with her or arrange a meeting.

In my view AFA (loveme.com) is not a reputable agency or site. Their profiles act like bait or eye candy with one goal in mind - to get you to take their tour. I noticed that they have 7 days of introductions for $795. You could try to make it contingent on meeting her.

The cheaper option as I said might be to find one of those sites with her contact details. Still that does not ensure that she is for real and if she is for real that doesn't necessarily mean she'll have the slightest interest in you.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I found a site with lots of her photos:
http://www.czech-ladies.com/Maria_Honest.html

Here's one. She's lookin kinda older now

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yes, they exist, but there are very few of them compared to the great number of the ones you wouldn't want. It is just a matter of, is she an honest person or is she one of those pathological liars looking to take advantage of you for dishonest goals.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Just looking at her photos and I've been around girls like this... she'd only meet you with a taxi at your expense and want to be taken to expensive places. She wouldn't want to do any activities that didn't don't involve spending or separating you from your money.

Beauty can be deceitful.
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 20th, 2017, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Voyager1 wrote:Just looking at her photos and I've been around girls like this... she'd only meet you with a taxi at your expense and want to be taken to expensive places. She wouldn't want to do any activities that didn't don't involve spending or separating your from your money.

Beauty can be deceitful.
Or a fool and his money are soon parted.

Spending nearly $800 to meet women so you can spend more on them for meals and drinks :lol: :lol: And this after paying your flight and hotels. :lol:

Surely men can't be that desperate. Those girls and the Russian pimps must be laughing their heads off.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Some people just have a very depressing outlook on life, and I am glad to not be stuck in such an awful mindset. To the pure all things are pure. But unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure, because even their very minds and consciences are defiled.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Photo looks like it's been manipulated.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Adama wrote:Some people just have a very depressing outlook on life, and I am glad to not be stuck in such an awful mindset. To the pure all things are pure. But unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure, because even their very minds and consciences are defiled.
A fool despiseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent. Proverbs 15:5
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 20th, 2017, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Voyager1 wrote:
Adama wrote:Some people just have a very depressing outlook on life, and I am glad to not be stuck in such an awful mindset. To the pure all things are pure. But unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure, because even their very minds and consciences are defiled.
Then you're a fool.

A fool despiseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent. Proverbs 15:5

Despising instruction. Despising those who have knowledge on this matter.

You know what God botherers are like. They only listen to God as they define it, and church elders, yet they usually don't go to church themselves so avoid bothers like elders.so it makes it easier to tell themselves, this is how God sees it. The rest of us are cursed and damned so don't matter.

He will swamp this woman with talks of God, so she will run 100 miles and therefore be seen as evil. Can you blame her?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

All I know is, there are people who will tell you that anything that is good is truly filled with evil. That there is nothing good on this earth. No such thing as a good wife. No such thing as a beautiful woman with a good heart. These people are seriously deluded. I would not listen to anyone who is always doom and gloom about 100% of everything.

They just dismiss something that could be good or bad as automatically evil. They don't even say, "Give it a chance and see." Instead they say, "everybody is evil. Therefore there is no hope."

These people are hopeless, and I wouldn't listen to someone who has given up on in life. These people barely have hope for themselves. How are they going to have hope for someone else to give them advice? They will just give them hopeless advice. Sorry, but it's not true that everyone is evil.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
Then you're a fool.

Despising instruction. Despising those who have knowledge on this matter.

You know what God botherers are like. They only listen to God as they define it, and church elders, yet they usually don't go to church themselves so avoid bothers like elders.so it makes it easier to tell themselves, this is how God sees it. The rest of us are cursed and damned so don't matter.

He will swamp this woman with talks of God, so she will run 100 miles and therefore be seen as evil. Can you blame her?
God bless you, Kradmelder.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Voyager1 wrote:Just looking at her photos and I've been around girls like this... she'd only meet you with a taxi at your expense and want to be taken to expensive places. She wouldn't want to do any activities that didn't don't involve spending or separating you from your money.

Beauty can be deceitful.
Voyager, we have different mindsets. It doesn't matter so much to me if they want to meet somewhere expensive or wherever. You see, it doesn't matter. She has revealed her hand. If that is how she is, then she has just told you what she values in men, or that she is up to some trick. So if she is putting you through the path of evil, as you know from previous experience, then you know to take the detour ahead, rather than going all the way. You've already seen it coming, because you've learned from your own personal history.

If she pulls those moves then you know to eliminate her off your list. Even at the very suggestion of the expensive place, you can cross her off the list. At least you didn't get in deep with her.

So all you would have to do is eliminate the ones who are overly demanding right off the top. And whoever is left that is reasonable, those are the women you actually go out on dates with.

For example, if you're hiring two men with equal skills and personalities. One demands absurd levels of compensation that's unreasonable, and the other is a bargain and willing to even do extra. Which one do you hire?

I've been scammed for small amounts of money before, and it doesn't even make me that upset because it's just money. I actually feel somewhat bad for the scammers, considering how much evil they had to commit to unjustly do those things to me without cause. They got to go deep into evil to do that, and they'll be repaid. So what?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Women is never an easy topic for men, it never has and it never will be, that's life. It's an interesting time now, for sure - because of the influx of bullshit from all sides obfuscating issues of life and sex and gender. It was understood that, it's a man's world for all throughout history... it just was. All understood that but go up to and ask a man that now...you're likely to get a befuddled response or confusion, rather than common sense and reality.

Since I've shaped up, I find it absolutely amazing how women fawn all over a man who presents upright, strong, and manly. It's like... it often just disgusts me it's almost pathetic, you almost feel bad for them they are desperate. That's how I usually feel, they are usually parasitic and that is woman's nature. I can't blame them. You work hard as a man to maintain, and try to just find something nice... and yet everyday you have these parasites bouncing off of you chipping away, each one trying for a chance to get at you, your resources, love and protection....each one trying to manipulate you, but 95% of them are not attractive enough, or there's something wrong with them.
But what do they offer? What do these hordes of women offer? ...Nothing substantial usually enough to take their offer.
they don't work on themselves enough... they don't look beautiful, are chunky or fat or overweight, are imperfect in some way. As a man we are after sex as a resource, freely. Women are after a provider and stable good man. As a man we have to make the choice to put up with and accept this bitch or heffer, as Krad says, and all that entails..... for sex. If we could just get it easily, then it wouldn't be so bad... but we can't, because that's all they have is what's between their legs and use it and guard it as leverage. It's very frustrating. ... how many men have thought- they should just give it up, and make it easy?!
We can go to clubs to get that, and men and women do. That's the only compromise there is. A one night stand or fwb; sex trade for companionship and an 'emotional connection' however brief.

I feel 98% of women are worthless and useless..... not inherently but because they've given up on themselves refuse to work on themselves, think they're still very attractive and that their entitled to everything...
Most of these women are just entirely useless. If they took care of themselves, tried and cared about themselves...then maybe; and that on top it all have slept with dozens of men, making them awful candidates. I just pass them up. I'd rather stay alone until I find someone; and bang what comes my way or fare at bars and clubs, which come easy.
men are entitled too. We think that we should just have free sex.
The liberation going on has liberated both 'men' and 'women' from their natural confines. Always throughout time, an insult for men was to be a 'p***y' or soft, and for a woman it was to be called a 'slut'....yet now you have hordes of men acting like pussies and women acting like sluts, because they gave up and are 'liberated' from being a man and a woman. It's funny to see these folks scrape for reasons and validity to still "hook up with and attracted to another" ...as they leave behind nature. It's awkward and painful. People chase the liberation, but don't think about the consequences of such an action...only the "freedom" that entails; they don't think about what that means later down the road, or what they're actually doing, how destructive that is - the latent homosexuality that entails, also. I think many are for it....they just want a break. Afterall, it's easier when you give up on nature, it's no competition anymore. But it's a road to death not life...
Are these 'liberated' men and women still sleeping with one another? I get the feeling most of these guys and women have taken to sleeping with their own gender, after all - if you're liberated from yourselves, you're liberated also from the opposite sex...
that's what's happening. Now, that they are making that 'okay', more are doing it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.