Positives About America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: Positives About America?

Post by onethousandknives »

Eric wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:You'd know all about that, wouldn't you? What are you going to do when all your resources (people) are used up dry...where will you go? You Jews can't leech off of each other in Israel could you...that wouldn't work.

The Jew world order Utopia it will look like Mad Max Fury Road.
I will sell whatever consumers will pay for. Since Americans are scum who hate quality, the only business is to scam them. But the world will be much better when these scum run out of money because then quality may actually sell. By then the Russians or Chinese should have a richer market and I could actually try selling quality products to these people.

You think the Chinese have a quality market, enjoy quality top brand, top shelf products? Do you think they manufacture or are interested in things made to last, of high workmanship and quality? Get real.... hahaha hahahah. I laughed, so hard - my tummy hurts.

What exactly is it that you sell, I mean rip people off financially, with? What are you selling to these human turds, I mean people ...who buy your products?
I think I know you'd be exactly the same anywhere - anywhere you went, you'd still lie, cheat and steal things from people; because that's in your nature. Prove me wrong, Mr. Old Testament.

You should replace that with "The Talmud", because that's actually what you follow. It's funny how Jews seem to apply the same deceptions and lies, even to themselves.
It's like people who main, kill, and torture animals. More often than not, it's linked to a propensity to do it to their fellow man. Jews mostly are perfectly happy to scam their own. Bernie Madoff, for example, actually mainly scammed other Jews like himself. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ud/460446/

That said, I'm VERY unsure about the Chinese and quality products. Russians.... maybe, but Mainland Chinese, I don't think so.

I think a lot of the quality products comes down to the mentality of flashy vs productive. It's really quite easily possible to make reliable, but basic, things, for quite cheap. But the problem with America, and the "temporarily embarrassed millionaire" mentality is we want flashy things, to pretend to be temporarily embarrassed millionaires. I think a big example is bicycles here. In USA it's possible to buy Chinese "mountain bikes" for like $70 or something. With 18 speeds. But, they'll break. But, people buy them. Because they "look cool." It's totally completely possible to have a Chinese commuter bike that's single speed last forever and ever in that price point (or hell, make it in USA for that price, even) but it doesn't "look cool" so thus they aren't sold here, to the "image conscious" American public. It's totally possible to make something like a Volvo 240 with 100hp that would last forever, be easily user serviceable, and get everyone where they need to go in relative comfort, but again, needs to look cool and be filled with bullshit you don't need like a stock bluetooth radio or navigation you can talk to, or power seats, whatever.

A saying that comes to mind, when making, or buying a car, is "Cheap, fast, reliable, pick two." As in, you can have a cheap and fast car that will break, or a reliable car that will not break and be cheap, but boring, or a very expensive car that is fast and reliable. This sort of thinking does apply to other products or services, though, if you replace "Fast" with flashy.

But whatever.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:You think the Chinese have a quality market, enjoy quality top brand, top shelf products? Do you think they manufacture or are interested in things made to last, of high workmanship and quality? Get real.... hahaha hahahah. I laughed, so hard - my tummy hurts.

What exactly is it that you sell, I mean rip people off financially, with? What are you selling to these human turds, I mean people ...who buy your products?
I think I know you'd be exactly the same anywhere - anywhere you went, you'd still lie, cheat and steal things from people; because that's in your nature. Prove me wrong, Mr. Old Testament.

You should replace that with "The Talmud", because that's actually what you follow. It's funny how YOU Jews seem to apply the same deceptions and lies, even to themselves.
The Chinese may not be very quality conscious, but at least they don't hate quality. To see what mean, just look at how the members of this forum judge forum software:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24269

Read my post there. No one responded to my point. Instead of caring about the few features that matter, they talk about the useless features that don't matter. That is because they like crap.

I am a programmer, and in the programming world Americans have produced such utter crap that I had to build my own tools. Whenever I make anything of quality, I give it away for free because I know that not only will no modern scum pay for it, but they won't even use it for free. For example, I developed a programming language and web development platform that is much simpler than the modern crap.

http://luan.luanhost.com/

Of course modern scum will hate this because they hate simplicity. On the other hand, I may eventually translate the documentation into Chinese and Russian. The Chinese may not value quality, but the idea that they can develop a website with a fraction of the effort that modern tools require may appeal to them.

Of course I am not going to tell you about my scams. Those are well protected secrets.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

onethousandknives wrote:It's like people who main, kill, and torture animals. More often than not, it's linked to a propensity to do it to their fellow man. Jews mostly are perfectly happy to scam their own. Bernie Madoff, for example, actually mainly scammed other Jews like himself. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ud/460446/
Race means very little. Bernie Madoff is completely a member of modern culture. That he is jewish is irrelevant. On the other hand, Orthodox Jews dominated the diamond trade for a long time because they could trust each other. This is based on religion, not race. Orthodox Jews actually follow the Ten Commandments (with each other) which means that they don't scam each other. I also absolutely would not scam anyone who belongs to a sound religion (meaning a religion that separates the sexes in service).
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You are so full of shit it's not even funny. I love how you bunch all Americans all of us into one group...you are an utter moron. There are tons of decent, and hardworking people here that wish more things were made in America, with quality like they used to be, you are so insulting to the entire nation you are in.
You don't see it as a top down problem- which it is, megacorporations controlling all sectors of production and economy, globalization, destruction of nationalism and the entire nation, and planet...being turned into a Wal -Mart scheme style.
All of these things the ordinary American has no control over. All of them your people did, that's a fact...and you refuse to accept responsibility - yet as you admit that you scam off people financially, wish all of us were dead and talk about slitting anyones throats. You disgust me, in so many ways I can write an encyclopedia about it.

That rubbish about the diamond trade is utter shit, and Orthodox Jews use Talmud for every one else, not the ten commandments...you just admitted it! they worship a snake and try to impregnate a brick wall by praying to a female diety.
Jews care only about each other, and you know it.

The world would be infinitely better without your disgusting, tyrannical foul people...and you know it. That's why the Jew is so neurotic, tries to create multiculturalism wherever he goes, so that he will fit in this messed up environment and 'fit in' somewhere...
because he can't just fit in anywhere.

Nobody likes you, because you fail to follow any rules or common morality. You are like a den of vipers...
All of the problems of America can be traced to your people. All of them. You are not an American, you are alien.

Jews created modern culture you imbecile.

You want to take care of the scum of the earth, stand in front of me and give me a knife, I'll do it for you - One down...SIX million more to go, to rid the world of this wretched disease.
Last edited by Eric on March 17th, 2017, 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Being able to buy some decent hot sauce for making hotwings at the supermarket.

Being able to find a pack of underwear that fit.

Being able to find shoes that fit.

Being able to find socks that have elastic going all the way from the foot up to the top of the sock instead of just a rubber band like bit of elastic at the top.

A 'customer is always right' attitude at stores where they will take back stuff if it break or even if you decide you don't want it for a cash refund.

Decent side walks. Decent city parks. A reasonable bureacracy. Clear laws so that you know what to do.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Eric wrote:You are so full of shit it's not even funny. I love how you bunch all Americans all of us into one group...you are an utter moron. There are tons of decent, and hardworking people here that wish more things were made in America, with quality like they used to be, you are so insulting to the entire nation you are in.
You don't see it as a top down problem- which it is, megacorporations controlling all sectors of production and economy, globalization, destruction of nationalism and the entire nation, and planet...being turned into a Wal -Mart scheme style.
All of these things the ordinary American has no control over. All of them your people did, that's a fact...and you refuse to accept responsibility - yet as you admit that you scam off people financially, wish all of us were dead and talk about slitting anyones throats. You disgust me, in so many ways I can write an encyclopedia about it.

That rubbish about the diamond trade is utter shit, and Orthodox Jews use Talmud for every one else, not the ten commandments...you just admitted it! they worship a snake and try to impregnate a brick wall by praying to a female diety.

The world would be infinitely better without your disgusting, tyrannical foul people...and you know it. That's why the Jew is so neurotic, tries to create multiculturalism wherever he goes, so that he will fit in this messed up environment and 'fit in' somewhere...

Nobody likes you, because you fail to follow any rules or common morality. You are like a den of vipers...
All of the problems of America can be traced to your people. All of them. You are not an American, you are alien.

You want to take care of the scum of the earth, stand in front of me and give me a knife, I'll do it for you - One down...SIX million more to go, to rid the world of this wretched disease.

Eric you got 1 thing wrong. The jews do not promote multiculti everywhere. Only in white nations. They do not promote it in Israel.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:You are so full of shit it's not even funny. I love how you bunch all Americans all of us into one group...you are an utter moron. There are tons of decent, and hardworking people here that wish more things were made in America, with quality like they used to be, you are so insulting to the entire nation you are in.

FSchmidt is just one man. God knows the deeds of every rich man, whether they are true or not.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: That's something I didn't notice- that mentality ISN'T promoted there! I think it has to do with making cultures "dead in the water." If someone had their momentum so utterly diffused that they were, for all purposes, like a piece of driftwood on a calm lake. It just takes a little flick to move it. I saw a demonstration of 52 Hand Blocks where someone bashed against the opponent like a shoulder charge (bending the arm & smashing that "shield" against them"), then he pulled back quickly & hit him around his guard- he did the first thing to freeze him in place & then he could pick his targets. It's reminiscent of that in a way.

All these "fronts" (as in "fronts of attack") are a strategy, I think. It's to stall someone out. A similar thing happens when two people fight & one does a lot of things at the same time- it kind of swamps the other person's attention (multiple contacts happening together having the same effect as one point of constant contact- diverting attention & that diverting effort, making someone's structure still & infirm because they're not really engaging their muscles).
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
onethousandknives wrote:It's like people who main, kill, and torture animals. More often than not, it's linked to a propensity to do it to their fellow man. Jews mostly are perfectly happy to scam their own. Bernie Madoff, for example, actually mainly scammed other Jews like himself. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ud/460446/
Race means very little. Bernie Madoff is completely a member of modern culture. That he is jewish is irrelevant. On the other hand, Orthodox Jews dominated the diamond trade for a long time because they could trust each other. This is based on religion, not race. Orthodox Jews actually follow the Ten Commandments (with each other) which means that they don't scam each other. I also absolutely would not scam anyone who belongs to a sound religion (meaning a religion that separates the sexes in service).

So, do they do it for everyone that's not an Orthodox or Jew? Can you please answer that question...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Race means very little. Bernie Madoff is completely a member of modern culture. That he is jewish is irrelevant. On the other hand, Orthodox Jews dominated the diamond trade for a long time because they could trust each other. This is based on religion, not race. Orthodox Jews actually follow the Ten Commandments (with each other) which means that they don't scam each other. I also absolutely would not scam anyone who belongs to a sound religion (meaning a religion that separates the sexes in service).
So, do they do it for everyone that's not an Orthodox or Jew? Can you please answer that question...
I said "with each other" meaning with other jews. They have no obligation to non-jews.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

So do you consider other non-Jews as human? Why does the OT not apply to all of humanity?

Judaism is a completely bankrupt religion, they rejected the Jewish messiah. The old testament predicted the messiah would come to conquer death, that is our biggest problem in life.
The Jewish religion is a reactionary religion A.D.

The Talmud is a reactionary, man-made fiction.. digging you deep into hell.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:So do you consider other non-Jews as human? Why does the OT not apply to all of humanity?

Judaism is a completely bankrupt religion, they rejected the Jewish messiah. The old testament predicted the messiah would come to conquer death, that is our biggest problem in life.

I don't follow Judaism, I don't care about race (jew versus non-jew), and I don't follow the Talmud. So what are you talking about?

The Old Testament didn't predict Jesus any more than it predicted Muhammad (as Muslims claim).
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:So do you consider other non-Jews as human? Why does the OT not apply to all of humanity?

I don't follow Judaism, I don't care about race (jew versus non-jew), and I don't follow the Talmud. So what are you talking about?

The Old Testament didn't predict Jesus any more than it predicted Muhammad (as Muslims claim).

So why doesn't the OT 10 commandments apply to non-Jews? Answer that question.

The Old Testament did predict Jesus, tell yourself what you want.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:So why doesn't the OT 10 commandments apply to non-Jews? Answer that question.
I said that it doesn't apply for non-Jews according to Orthodox Jews. It is a question of who you consider your neighbor (member of your community) because the Ten Commandments applies to your community. Judaism is racist and defines neighbor by race. I personally apply the Ten Commandments to anyone who is a member of a religion that separates the sexes in service.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Why don't you just apply God to everyone?