Positives About America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Positives About America?

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt, would you consider David justified in killing Uriah?

In ancient Israel, there were foreigners, too. There was to be one law for the Hebrew and the foreigner. Do you think, 'Do not murder'' applies in regard to non-Jews as well?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Foreigners in the land of Israel were expected to obey the laws of Israel, and were therefore also protected by the laws of Israel. So the Ten Commandments applied to them.

Note that Judaism has nothing to do with this. Judaism follows a different book, the Talmud.

I follow the Old Testament, so the Israelite rule would apply in my case. But of course (cultural) Americans don't obey any moral law, they are just pure scum who deserve to die.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Can you please explain the difference between Israelites and the Judaism culture then? I'm not understanding something...

You really have to draw a cultural distinction among the gov. funded media (culture) and the Americans existing under it, without choice - not to say that most aren't affected by it. Your point being valid in itself.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:Can you please explain the difference between Israelites and the Judaism culture then? I'm not understanding something...
The Israelites followed the Old Testament while Judaism follows the Talmud. The Israelites were not racist and they allowed anyone to join them who wanted to follow God, and they threw out those who rejected God. Judaism is mostly based on race.
You really have to draw a cultural distinction among the gov. funded media (culture) and the Americans existing under it, without choice - not to say that most aren't affected by it. Your point being valid in itself.
As I said before, one can debate forever about the cause, but it doesn't matter. If a magician changes butterflies into cockroaches, then they are cockroaches to be treated as such. By the same reasoning, Americans are scum regardless of the cause. In my opinion, the cause was the change in American Christianity in the 1800s, but this isn't relevant.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Okay that makes sense. They study the OT but they are about Talmud. It's interesting... it's like a man made cult basically.

But I still don't understand why they have feminist female rabbis. Isn't that an apostasy? Even if Jews wanted to keep their religion clean and pure why would they allow this. I saw one on t.v. the other day, and was disgusted.
I guess the elite doesn't care about Jews either, they want to ruin everyone's lives and build from the ground up. It's weird and it's confusing what's going on.

Jews are a weird breed. I think I wonder how they're holding everything together anyways, they have to be smart - but I think it's coming all undone for them...

You can't defy God and get away alive - for long.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:Okay that makes sense. They study the OT but they are about Talmud. It's interesting... it's like a man made cult basically.

But I still don't understand why they have feminist female rabbis. Isn't that an apostasy? Even if Jews wanted to keep their religion clean and pure why would they allow this. I saw one on t.v. the other day, and was disgusted.
I guess the elite doesn't care about Jews either, they want to ruin everyone's lives and build from the ground up. It's weird and it's confusing what's going on.

Jews are a weird breed. I think I wonder how they're holding everything together anyways, they have to be smart - but I think it's coming all undone for them...

You can't defy God and get away alive - for long.
The average Jew is just another victim of political advertising. Judaism is a hardcore cult with enforced conformism. You should do a youtube search on Hasidics, for example, and other Jews, to see how they live in their own little bubbles.

But some of them have hardcore studying of the Talmud for most of their waking hours. They are heavily brainwashed if they are religious.

But also, they buy into some of the liberal crap at the same time. I have never been there myself, but it is said that Tel Aviv is the homosexual capital of the world. Also women in Israel have some US style feminist benefits in the legal system.

The Jews think we are cattle, but they are also being manipulated for their elites.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Wow, this thread went way off topic. Isn't this supposed to be about the pluses about America?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Wow, this thread went way off topic. Isn't this supposed to be about the pluses about America?
Maybe not. Jews run America so why not run threads about America as well :lol: what would America be without the jew playing a central role :lol:
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Eric wrote:But I still don't understand why they have feminist female rabbis.
Who is "they"? Liberalism Judaism has little in common with Orthodox Judaism. Liberalism Judaism is liberalism with a bit of jewish racism. Orthodox Judaism is real Judaism, and it has no female rabbis. Here is a movie about real/Orthodox Judaism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XUIRrj71xc
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:
Eric wrote:But I still don't understand why they have feminist female rabbis.
Who is "they"? Liberalism Judaism has little in common with Orthodox Judaism. Liberalism Judaism is liberalism with a bit of jewish racism. Orthodox Judaism is real Judaism, and it has no female rabbis. Here is a movie about real/Orthodox Judaism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XUIRrj71xc

Female rabbis :lol: The rot has entered Judaism. Next they will have homosexual rabbis just like some so called Christian churches.

Have jewess feminists also pushed to stop segregating the sexes in the synagogues?

May as well discard the holy books completely as non PC obstacles.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: See, I didn't think you held these texts to the letter- I'd think (in high regard of this) that you'd be the type to blow someone's head off in prevention or revenge. Let's say a black was getting pushy with your daughter, for instance. I'd think a white would be looked at as an enemy, too- but the black seems to be the natural assumption (with good reason- what the f**k is wrong with them down there?).

I don't buy into the Abrahamic religions to a complete extent, but I do think there are good observations & suggestions in the Bible. I don't like how people get all scathing & ruthless when it comes to a religion that seems to revolve very strongly around forgiveness & mercy. I don't buy into the whole "turn the other cheek/forgive someone as many times as they apologize" type of stuff, but I do like that the concept is added in. The dogma & title-based shit, not so much. I don't get how someone actually believes that moral ontological circumstance was handed off to humans & handed down from pope to pope, especially with all the "gypsy priests" these days.

The whole thing with women seems to revolve VERY strongly around a few concepts, particularly the "money for your kid" & "transfer of property through bloodlines" concepts. They'd try to capitalize on the sex drive by making marriage such a mandate as they did & getting paid for their kids (with a better price for "fresh merchandise"). The transfer of property through bloodlines has been a problem more than a few times & the same goes for the transfer of influence. If maybe things were "scattered back to the land" (ex: distributed into the communities they got along with or destroyed) when someone died, that could have saved quite a bit of hardship. The transfer of influence is even worse, because identity doesn't change output & competence is not necessarily a common trait throughout a family.