The most easy towns to f**k non pros around the world?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

The most easy towns to f**k non pros around the world?

Post by TheHunter »

Hello, in your opinion what is the best town to f**k non pros? These are the guidelines:
1) Easiness of f**k regular girls or freelancers who look like regular girls
2) Abundance of girls
3) Girls don't take interest about age of the man
4) Passionate girls in the bed
5) A town where if you meet a girl then you can f**k her easily
6) A country or town where there are a plenty of girls on dating sites
7) The cost of living is low

Please reply only if you have traveled in every country around the world.
In my opinion the best countries are:
1) Philippines
2) Cameroon
3) Indonesia

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: The most easy towns to f**k non pros around the world?

Post by Johnny1975 »

You shouldn't be ruining nice girls. Stick to western countries, or countries where the women are total sluts already, like Papua New Guinea. Let me know how it goes. Send photos.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Johnny1975 wrote:You shouldn't be ruining nice girls. Stick to western countries, or countries where the women are total sluts already, like Papua New Guinea. Let me know how it goes. Send photos.
Thanks for your advice but I went to west Papua and eastern Papua. Women are not to my liking. I don't ruin any girl, I give them always money. If I understand you, you ruin girls because you don't give them money.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

TheHunter wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You shouldn't be ruining nice girls. Stick to western countries, or countries where the women are total sluts already, like Papua New Guinea. Let me know how it goes. Send photos.
Thanks for your advice but I went to west Papua and eastern Papua. Women are not to my liking. I don't ruin any girl, I give them always money. If I understand you, you ruin girls because you don't give them money.
No, I mean don't ruin nice girls by turning them into sluts.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I'd like to know why do you are here in this forum?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

TheHunter wrote:I'd like to know why do you are here in this forum?
Good for you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Virginity before marriage is still the expecation in Indonesia. Don't spoil the girls there.

Get married, and have sex with your wife.

Several years ago, I was talking with some Indonesians who wanted to stop a non-profit because of the growth of HIV/AIDS in West Papua. If you fornicate with some black woman who is part of a remote mountain tribe who lives in a tree house, in a community where women are topless and men just wear a sheathe on just one male part of their anatomy and a string to hold it up, that doesn't mean you are free from the risk of contracting AIDS. Even if you are sleeping with a member of a headhunting or cannibalistic tribe, that doesn't mean the remoteness of the tribe is a guarantee.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

MrMan wrote:Virginity before marriage is still the expecation in Indonesia. Don't spoil the girls there.

Several years ago, I was talking with some Indonesians who wanted to stop a non-profit because of the growth of HIV/AIDS in West Papua. If you fornicate with some black woman who is part of a remote mountain tribe who lives in a tree house, in a community where women are topless and men just wear a sheathe on just one male part of their anatomy and a string to hold it up, that doesn't mean you are free from the risk of contracting AIDS. Even if you are sleeping with a member of a headhunting or cannibalistic tribe, that doesn't mean the remoteness of the tribe is a guarantee.
ahahaha, incredible reply. Why are you on this forum?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

TheHunter wrote:
MrMan wrote:Virginity before marriage is still the expecation in Indonesia. Don't spoil the girls there.

ahahaha, incredible reply. Why are you on this forum?
He left the USA and took a wife from asia and is now happy. What is so hard to figure out?

Not my cup of tea, but at least he is happy.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

He is another married priest. :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Giving them money R-U-I-N-S them. You should always buy things they need more then what they want with your money; at that, don't even spend a multitude of money. Money gives them the selfish power/free will to do what they want; you ought to control your woman more by telling her or suggesting what you'll get for her. That's the patriarchal way to do it.