Going to Get a Russian Girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Going to Get a Russian Girl

Post by Tsar »

Here's a Random Slavic Girl that's an easy example of the minimum I'll be able to get in a girl

Such a girl would be making an investment. I already can see she needs to exercise often and be on a strict diet to get some tones and a nice abdomen. Other than that, she's great. Easy to work on and boost her hotness up by a minimum of +1. So getting a girl that needs a little work but is otherwise great can add some extra couples activities to the relationship, like working out together and being her personal trainer. Should be marginally easier than getting the 10/10 type girls I've been chatting off and on with for awhile and those girls are challenging anywhere, but with being able to hold a conversation with 10/10 hotness from the Slavic countries of the old Russian Empire, it proves I am able to attract the finest hot girls.

...and I don't mean college girls...I mean high school girls!!!

Yick and Voyager1 must be turning red with anger and green with jealousy reading my post.

Just you all wait until you read my trip report this summer and see a picture with a sexy adorable teen thing by my side. It might just be for my vacation but I'll get myself a girl and might even bang her several times if I feel like I need to just experience what a girl is like so I can know. The only thing better than a hot teen Slavic girl is a hot teen Slavic virgin girl.

NOTE that ANY guy that doesn't find the girl in the picture attractive is a faggot or a tranny lover!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Going to Get a Russian Girl

Post by Eric »

Tsar wrote:Here's a Random Slavic Girl that's an easy example of the minimum I'll be able to get in a girl

Such a girl would be making an investment. I already can see she needs to exercise often and be on a strict diet to get some tones and a nice abdomen. Other than that, she's great. Easy to work on and boost her hotness up by a minimum of +1. So getting a girl that needs a little work but is otherwise great can add some extra couples activities to the relationship, like working out together and being her personal trainer. Should be marginally easier than getting the 10/10 type girls I've been chatting off and on with for awhile and those girls are challenging anywhere, but with being able to hold a conversation with 10/10 hotness from the Slavic countries of the old Russian Empire, it proves I am able to attract the finest hot girls.

Yick and Voyager1 must be turning red with anger and green with jealousy reading my post.

Just you all wait until you read my trip report this summer and see a picture with a sexy adorable teen thing by my side. It might just be for my vacation but I'll get myself a girl and might even bang her several times if I feel like I need to just experience what a girl is like so I can know. The only thing better than a hot teen Slavic girl is a hot teen Slavic virgin girl.

NOTE that ANY guy that doesn't find the girl in the picture attractive is a faggot or a tranny lover!

What the hell is wrong with you?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Eric wrote:What the hell is wrong with you?
What do you mean by that?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You don't ever want to come across as a braggart. Especially don't brag before you've actually accomplished your goal. Also, you keep telling people what is in your heart, and you're surprised when people come to give you a smack down. This is to be expected. Keep your desires to yourself. Keep your opinions to yourself. Because if your thoughts are not aligned with others (and they can't be with everyone's) then the unrestrained personalities will come out of the woodwork to destroy you. That is unless you thrive on conflict. But if you seek peace, keep your heart's desires to yourself. Otherwise expect those who angrily disagree to come along and bash you for it.

This is a hard lesson to learn. I made this mistake often, by telling fools my heart's desires, and each one of them came along to take a squat all over my dreams, to tell me they are impossible or silly, or that it indicates that I am a weak man or whatever.

The good news though, is that if you do trip up and confess your heart to someone and then they betray you, you know this person can never be your ally or your friend for any reason. That is, if you give them a pearl and they stomp on it, they've already failed the test for companionship, rendering their advice and friendship less than worthless. And it also reinforces that you need to keep your thoughts to yourself, unless you want someone who's filled with hatred to come along to spiritually murder you.

There are those who give uplifting advice that is correct. There are those who are spiritually wicked who think they are giving good advice, but really their advice is destructive because they are wicked people (yet think they are good because they're deluded by self righteousness and pride).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:
I wouldn't bash you for your attraction to that woman, but she's certainly not my type. I'm not a homosexual.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Tsar wrote:Here's a Random Slavic Girl that's an easy example of the minimum I'll be able to get in a girl

You forgot the third option to tranny or faggot: maybe they prefer women to girls. The only thing green around here is the girls you display: not yet ripe.

I think the only banging you will get is from Ivan and Igor when they catch you with their little sister, if you ever get to Russia.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Adama, are you supporting sex outside of wedlock? That is what Tsar wants to do. He wants to defile a young Russian teen then leave her high & dry. He has no job, no income, no means of financially supporting her. Doesn't that go against everything you stand for and believe?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Voyager1 wrote:Adama, are you supporting sex outside of wedlock? That is what Tsar wants to do. He wants to defile a young Russian teen then leave her high & dry. He has no job, no income, no means of financially supporting her. Doesn't that go against everything you stand for and believe?
Does my advice that he should keep his heart to himself endorse fornication? Is that what you are asking me?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Delete this Thread Winston!!! Voyager1 is defaming me.
Last edited by Tsar on April 8th, 2017, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar,

18 is an arbitrary cut-off set by society. That's the age they started drafting young men, if I recall correctly, and since non-voters being drafted was a political issue, that's the legal age of maturity.

Aside from law and modern social norms, I don't think it's immoral for a man to marry a teenager, assuming her father gives her away and everything is done in a right and honorable way. Having homosexual sex with an adult transvestite is immoral, of course.

But taking some teenage girls virginity that you aren't married to is wrong. You shouldn't do such a thing. Just wait. Find the right girl, get married. Do it the right way, with her family agreeing. You could marry an 18-year-old. They age. You need to get over being fixated on extreme youth and be a faithful husband when she's older, too. You'll probably have to get a job before you marry.

There's no need to make a big deal of your interest in very young women. These counter-attack posts you've been making elsewhere are in poor taste also.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If Tsar is seeking to use people, naturally I don't condone this. Up until now, his posts seem to be about seeking a wife abroad.
Last edited by Adama on April 3rd, 2017, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MrMan wrote:Tsar,

18 is an arbitrary cut-off set by society. That's the age they started drafting young men, if I recall correctly, and since non-voters being drafted was a political issue, that's the legal age of maturity.

Aside from law and modern social norms, I don't think it's immoral for a man to marry a teenager, assuming her father gives her away and everything is done in a right and honorable way. Having homosexual sex with an adult transvestite is immoral, of course.

But taking some teenage girls virginity that you aren't married to is wrong. You shouldn't do such a thing. Just wait. Find the right girl, get married. Do it the right way, with her family agreeing. You could marry an 18-year-old. They age. You need to get over being fixated on extreme youth and be a faithful husband when she's older, too. You'll probably have to get a job before you marry.

There's no need to make a big deal of your interest in very young women. These counter-attack posts you've been making elsewhere are in poor taste also.

Im just curious why posters curious dont bother to inform themselves on this topic. The is no set standard for the age of consent in the USA. ONLY 9 individual states have set age 18 as the age of consent. All the others are younger, commonly age 16. Its typically 14 -16 in most of the Western hemisphere. In canada, it age 16.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Flat chested, no curves, face okay. looks very young though, not my type....
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Mr S wrote:Flat chested, no curves, face okay. looks very young though, not my type....
and maybe still bleeds green, is still in training bra, and her feet can't touch the ground yet when she sits on the toilet :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

OutWest wrote:
MrMan wrote:Tsar,

Im just curious why posters curious dont bother to inform themselves on this topic. The is no set standard for the age of consent in the USA. ONLY 9 individual states have set age 18 as the age of consent. All the others are younger, commonly age 16. Its typically 14 -16 in most of the Western hemisphere. In canada, it age 16.
If I'm not mistaken, if a US citizen goes abroad, the age of consent is 18 or no more than 5 years younger than he is, something like that. Not age of consent actually, but the age at which you won't be guilty of a specific federal crime.

I don't know what kind of allowances they make if you marry her. Hopefully, there the law doesn't apply to men who marry 17-year-olds for example. That's the age of majority in some places.
Last edited by MrMan on April 4th, 2017, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.