Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Going out, female narcissism and Facebook.

Post by Kradmelder »

Are some of you guys seriously on Facejew? It is jewish as it gets, totally PC, promotes narcissism, can lose you your jobs, is a source of information gathering on you, and destroys social contact. When you get out check how many people are taking pics to post on facejew about where they are and who is there instead of enjoying the moment. Everyday your post is flooded with all the shit your friends post. How many hours are wasted sifting through all this puke? From what they ate, to where they went and stupid pop psychology 1 liner pics.

Our HR person uses it to gather information on people and it costs many people an interview. You don't even need to post anything compromising. Your friends can with links to you.

That kike who started it did so to gather information on people. It is still used for exactly that. Now those kikes have access to all your information and your internet habits, who your friends are, etc.

Women always ask me for facejew and say they can't find me. I say because I am not on it and never will be. They ask how do I keep in touch with friends. I say i call them or get on my bike and go meet them. if you want to talk to me, don't post me facejew shit for 100 or people. Tell me face to face or by voice. Then you actually care that I know, not that the whole world knows.

A decent woman with a full life who will only give herself to one man is not going to put her life on facejew for all men. She is too busy to sort through all the likes and smiles and kak on there. The women who troll on there for attention are not the kind of women you want anyway. It is attention whore central.
Last edited by Kradmelder on April 3rd, 2017, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In that last days men (people in general) shall be lovers of their own selves: covetous, proud, boasters and more. You can read these in Second Timothy chapter 3. This is a direct description of the narcissism that is present at the end of this present age. People better wise up and realize that Christ is real and we are at the end of this age, the last days. Also take notice of the rise of homosexuality and its acceptance.

Narcissists are spiritual murders who only care about themselves and their selfish desires. There is no limit for them, except they usually won't kill a person physically because that leaves evidence. They'll do it spiritually.

Especially avoid clubs and bars. This is the narcissist's playground. Do not go near to any of these places if you seek peace.

Also take note that the vast, vast majority of women are given over to lewdness, lasciviousness and uncleanness: They dress like prostitutes, exposing their skin or wearing tight clothing that shows their figure. How would a man distinguish between a whore and a regular modern woman? Because many women have simply degenerated into being whores, and the media and the culture tell them it is a woman's right to do so. Thereby you know the kingdoms of the earth are ruled by the small g god of this world, Satan.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

matthewcoury wrote:
.the american girls value is ALLL based on how much more desired she is than the other girl and how much men want her.....its not based in true friendships or how many real and caring friends she has its all based on fakeness.....how many fake friends does she have......how many men are drooling over her.......how many men can she shoot down....
This is a man who gets it. Too bad he is no longer a poster here. He is correct in this assessment. This is all many women care about. They are just empty wells without water: no soul to ground them to reality. They can't be satisfied from within themselves. They need constant stimulation from the outside. But it doesn't come from productivity. It comes from destruction: attracting and rejecting men, to test their power, to see if they can get that man, and then brutally issuing rejection as further proof of their power (not only can they attract, but it is more power for them and greater glory to reject a worthy man and to make him feel beneath her, to crush him).

They will burn in hell forever. Spiritual murder is something only the rejected do. God doesn't want these people in His Kingdom. They have freed themselves from the yoke and bridle of God and have gone off the rails into unrighteous pleasure, to exalt themselves as gods and to treat other people with cruelty.

I used to feel sad about all the rejection until I understood from the Bible that these are just stupid animals following after their own ungodly lusts. They don't have their soul with them or any connection to God to restrain them from pursuing ungodly pleasure.

Feminists are also in this group.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:Admittedly I was a member some eight years ago albeit for a solitary month. It didn't take me long to realise what a cheesy, pretentious place it is awash with attention seekers. Needless to say I swiftly deleted my account.

One prime example is my ex. She uploaded a single photo of herself which was taken around 2001. It's the only one she has on FB. The amount of interest she receives from guys because of this pic is untrue. Little do they know that she's 50 in October. :roll:
I know this one Filipina American girl I used to work with. Added her to instagram. Then looked. She really does think she is some goddess type model. Hundreds of pictures of herself pretending like she is a model in a magazine. Not nudity, but just demonstrating that she thinks she is some super special creature. Within a few moments I removed myself from her list.

Also saw her live in boyfriend. Massive tattoo on his chest of a pyramid with an all seeing eye on it. Stupidity.

Reminds me of Mr Smith: Me, Me, Me.

Interesting part about her at work is that I was always nice to her, even helping her. And when she made absurdly stupid comments demonstrating her poor knowledge of the job, I simply corrected her without shaming her. Neither did I tell anyone how she didn't know anything. I just kept it to myself. But I could overhear when I would walk out of the room, this woman saying reprobate things about me to other women, and other women usually agreeing. Their egos are massive, and that requires destroying other people even in their own minds (cause they must maintain their great status in their own heads, and if they can get others to agree, that is also validation and reinforcement).

Many of these people are just so pathetic. I find it hard to tolerate being around them.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:
Zambales wrote:Admittedly I was a member some eight years ago albeit for a solitary month. It didn't take me long to realise what a cheesy, pretentious place it is awash with attention seekers. Needless to say I swiftly deleted my account.

One prime example is my ex. She uploaded a single photo of herself which was taken around 2001. It's the only one she has on FB. The amount of interest she receives from guys because of this pic is untrue. Little do they know that she's 50 in October. :roll:
I know this one Filipina American girl I used to work with. Added her to instagram. Then looked. She really does think she is some goddess type model. Hundreds of pictures of herself pretending like she is a model in a magazine. Not nudity, but just demonstrating that she thinks she is some super special creature. Within a few moments I removed myself from her list.

Also saw her live in boyfriend. Massive tattoo on his chest of a pyramid with an all seeing eye on it. Stupidity.

Interesting part about her at work is that I was always nice to her, even helping her. And when she made absurdly stupid comments demonstrating her poor knowledge of the job, I simply corrected her without shaming her. Neither did I tell anyone how she didn't know anything. I just kept it to myself. But I could overhear when I would walk out of the room, this woman saying reprobate things about me to other women, and other women usually agreeing. Their egos are massive, and that requires destroying other people even in their own minds (cause they must maintain their great status in their own heads, and if they can get others to agree, that is also validation and reinforcement).

Many of these people are just so pathetic. I find it hard to tolerate being around them.
What's your line of work if you don't mind me asking? These women sound a right bunch of twisted bitches! Why do they hate you so much?

I've met some characters over the years through work who I've disliked thoroughly but they were predominantly men. Apart from the odd one here and there, women have been generally amiable to me although I didn't know them too well. I did find the younger ones to be less cordial.

Nowadays, I'm self-employed and spend 90% of my working week on my own. I prefer it that way.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:

What's your line of work if you don't mind me asking? These women sound a right bunch of twisted bitches! Why do they hate you so much?

I've met some characters over the years through work who I've disliked thoroughly but they were predominantly men. Apart from the odd one here and there, women have been generally amiable to me although I didn't know them too well. I did find the younger ones to be less cordial.

Nowadays, I'm self-employed and spend 90% of my working week on my own. I prefer it that way.

I was thinking the same. Adama seems to generate a lot of Ridicule, nastiness, and avoidance at work. This is not the norm. Women are generally amiable except to each other.

Corporate environments are generally back stabbing and politicized. But women and men dont usually compete so the antagonism is not at each other.

I hate corporate.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:

I was thinking the same. Adama seems to generate a lot of Ridicule, nastiness, and avoidance at work. This is not the norm. Women are generally amiable except to each other.

Corporate environments are generally back stabbing and politicized. But women and men dont usually compete so the antagonism is not at each other.

I hate corporate.
If a person is universally disliked at the workplace, I would say it's probably because they're either a loudmouth obnoxious asshole, a snitch, or the bosses favourite employee who gets treated better than everyone else.

Bullying can occur for no valid reason but the perpetrators are of a small minority normally.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Or it could be female narcissism makes them verbally destroy people who they feel threatened by. Fairly simple actually. And if women are nasty to each other, they can certainly bad mouth people behind their backs. Why would that be limited to their same gender? People don't need a valid reason to destroy you, if they are destroyers. Destroyers look for easy targets. But they are not a small minority. There are many.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama wrote:Or it could be female narcissism makes them verbally destroy people who they feel threatened by. Fairly simple actually. And if women are nasty to each other, they can certainly bad mouth people behind their backs. Why would that be limited to their same gender? People don't need a valid reason to destroy you, if they are destroyers. Destroyers look for easy targets. But they are not a small minority. There are many.
I understand too well that certain women are like this. What I don't get is why do all the women at your work behave in the same manner towards to you? What about the men?

If it's upsetting you so much, why not look for alternative employment? I'm confused! :?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:
Adama wrote:Or it could be female narcissism makes them verbally destroy people who they feel threatened by. Fairly simple actually. And if women are nasty to each other, they can certainly bad mouth people behind their backs. Why would that be limited to their same gender? People don't need a valid reason to destroy you, if they are destroyers. Destroyers look for easy targets. But they are not a small minority. There are many.
I understand too well that certain women are like this. What I don't get is why do all the women at your work behave in the same manner towards to you? What about the men?

If it's upsetting you so much, why not look for alternative employment? I'm confused! :?

You probably do get it. If Adama were at your work you would probably punch him in the mouth if you want to admit it, as would most men. Women have no option but to avoid him.

He is the kind of person no one can stand for long. At least with jehovahs you can slam the door.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:

It's a nuisance, and people are people wherever you go. Don't worry about me. You don't need to fix me or my problem. I am just saying that many women are narcissists and these are examples. These are things that female narcissists do. Male narcissists also do them. In other threads I have detailed this also.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:

You probably do get it. If Adama were at your work you would probably punch him in the mouth if you want to admit it, as would most men. Women have no option but to avoid him.

He is the kind of person no one can stand for long. At least with jehovahs you can slam the door.
I actually laughed out loud. :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I read it a couple of more times. That is really good, Kradmelder. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:

It did cross my mind that Adama was resorting to reciting biblical passages to work chums but I kind of ruled it out. Surely not! That's anti-social behaviour right there. :)

Not sure if I'd punch him but if it was my company he was working for, he'd be down the road looking for new employment.

Is this true Adama? Have you been acting the goon in the workplace?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Zambales wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:

It did cross my mind that Adama was resorting to reciting biblical passages to work chums but I kind of ruled it out. Surely not! That's anti-social behaviour right there. :)

Not sure if I'd punch him but if it was my company he was working for, he'd be down the road looking for new employment.

Is this true Adama? Have you been acting the goon in the workplace?
There are many people in the workplace like yourself, Zambales. That is, they will terminate you if you mention God to them. They hate God that much. And you're right, mentioning God will get you fired, because many people hate God. Too bad for them. They've openly declared their enmity against God.

Kradmelder claims to be a godly person but brags about an ungodly lifestyle. He also has attempted to give advice to others on how to live godly. But in practice he is in complete denial of God, yet thinks he can give godly advice. My advice to him was to stop giving me advice, seeing as he is bragging about his sins openly.

Now are there people at work who do this? No, usually I don't have people who claim to be Christian at work who brag about an unChristian lifestyle yet think they are in a moral position to give advice.