Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Discuss news and current events around the world.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by drealm »

Something I always find bizarre with negroids is they have a fetish for white women, but they're unwilling to kiss a white man's ass for producing such beautiful white women. I mean really if we're being practical, a negroid needs a white man to produce white women. So on a racial level Contrarian should be begging Cornfed and Kradmelder to produce more white women. Because at the end of the day a negroid's skin will always be the color of shit. And if he screws a white woman his daughter will come out uglier than his wife. Degeneration in other words.

CE I'm curious what you think about this dilemma? It's kinda like the old saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I mean do you realize that you can only produce a daughter with the same shit color skin as you?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Back on topic (sort of) here is a story of some wog being admitted to Stanford after writing an essay that consisted of #BlackLivesMatter pasted 100 times.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tee ... on-n742586
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:Back on topic (sort of) here is a story of some wog being admitted to Stanford after writing an essay that consisted of #BlackLivesMatter pasted 100 times.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tee ... on-n742586
That is very believable. Here universities have to teach black kids how to read and write. It makes you wonder how they even get in

http://www.universityworldnews.com/arti ... 7173247724

It seems like there is not just one law for the jews and another for the goyim, but one standard for darkies and another for whitey.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

drealm wrote:Something I always find bizarre with negroids is they have a fetish for white women, but they're unwilling to kiss a white man's ass for producing such beautiful white women. I mean really if we're being practical, a negroid needs a white man to produce white women. So on a racial level Contrarian should be begging Cornfed and Kradmelder to produce more white women. Because at the end of the day a negroid's skin will always be the color of shit. And if he screws a white woman his daughter will come out uglier than his wife. Degeneration in other words.

CE I'm curious what you think about this dilemma? It's kinda like the old saying "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I mean do you realize that you can only produce a daughter with the same shit color skin as you?

You do realize that infectious pus is the color white? Mr. Shoe, please meet Drealm's foot as he will be wearing you quite shortly.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:Image
That bitch looks like a tired old career hag who wanted a nigger to impregnate her for the sake of her career. This was satirized in an episode of American Dad. Would it be wrong to hope the nigger father chimps out and kills them both for some reason?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
drealm wrote:Image
That bitch looks like a tired old career hag who wanted a nigger to impregnate her for the sake of her career. This was satirized in an episode of American Dad. Would it be wrong to hope the nigger father chimps out and kills them both for some reason?

She is already dead. No decent white man will ever touch her again. She will end up a single mom to her pekkie.

She probably is not even suitable for a pump and dump now for most men. One woman in canada once asked me to sleep over. A bedroom door opened and a little coloured kid walked out.I said sorry I must go.