American Girls don't want you if you're decent

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Girls Don't want you if you're decent

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I don't even own a suit. I don't drive fancy cars. But women know you have assets. I have no problem getting women. Do you know any wealthy or successful men that can't get women?
Yes. I don’t know keep why you keep posting this stuff. South Africa is different from the West in that the West has a welfare state largely catering to females, more bullshit welfare jobs catering to females and there are more rich men available since they don’t have to go overseas due to apefirmative action. That radically changes the social dynamic.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Kradmelder wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Don't focus on women. Focus on being content and successful. If you are successful you can buy the house you want, the toys you want etc. With that, heifers of all nations will flock to you like cattle to green lush veld. You can choose just 1 grade A1 breeding quality heifer to droo your calves, or you can hop the fence and mount those you want.

This is nonsense. This is something a person without money tells themself. How does having more money in your bank account translate into women suddenly liking you? It doesn't work like that.

If you don't believe me, start wearing a suit, make some fake business cards, and see how far that gets you.
I don't even own a suit. I don't drive fancy cars. But women know you have assets. I have no problem getting women. Do you know any wealthy or successful men that can't get women?

Make yourself a fake Internet profile just showing yourself in a tshirt and put in well wealthy or well off. Put in expensive hobbies. Women will be writing to you. Of course they will drop you when they find out it is fake. But if true you can pick and choose.
What expensive hobbies are you referring to? Hunting endangered species? Space flight? Seriously, what are you even talking about?
But women know you have assets.
So they are psychic now? :roll:
Do you know any wealthy or successful men that can't get women?
Yes. I have met a guy with $600,000 in assets who cannot find a girl. Why do you think him having a large bank account would translate into girls liking him? I seriously have never seen this play out in real life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Girls don't want you if you're decent

Post by Cornfed »

Krad, it is quite simple. It is different in SA than it is in the West. It is also different for you in the West than it would be for an otherwise identical man in the West. So you really can't give advice. It wouldn't bother me, but you seem to always be blaming men for how the ZOG is screwing them, and I think we have enough of that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Don't focus on women. Focus on being content and successful. If you are successful you can buy the house you want, the toys you want etc. With that, heifers of all nations will flock to you like cattle to green lush veld. You can choose just 1 grade A1 breeding quality heifer to droo your calves, or you can hop the fence and mount those you want.
This is nonsense. This is something a person without money tells themself. How does having more money in your bank account translate into women suddenly liking you? It doesn't work like that.

If you don't believe me, start wearing a suit, make some fake business cards, and see how far that gets you.

Yes, people often give misleading advice. You have to know how to sift through it. Most people giving advice have no idea what they are talking about or even lead you down the wrong path.

Deception, for example, is always the wrong path. You don't want to deceive anyone into a relationship. Neither should a man use money as a lure.

A man needs a woman who wants him, not wealth or riches but the man himself. Now if it took riches to acquire women, then there would not be any average or poor men who have women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The world has become so degraded. The white race has lost it's decency... it's not about sex, sex, sex. When was white culture about this? It wasn't. We're industrious, kind, nice and productive. We've been degraded so much, that people have lost a sense of themselves and think in a degraded way which is completely unnatural to us.
Guys, please remember who we are and where we come from....
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote:

Yes, people often give misleading advice. You have to know how to sift through it. Most people giving advice have no idea what they are talking about or even lead you down the wrong path.

Deception, for example, is always the wrong path. You don't want to deceive anyone into a relationship. Neither should a man use money as a lure.

A man needs a woman who wants him, not wealth or riches but the man himself. Now if it took riches to acquire women, then there would not be any average or poor men who have women.
My way works for me. I have women and have always gotten women. I never had problems meeting or going out with women or getting girlfriends. Including decent ones. 80 pct of men get women. So their ways work
How is your way working out? Seems like they all run away. I can't blame them.

Some men get local and some get abroad. The fact that they get women means their way works.
It is only people like you and some of the really bitter and twisted people on here that can't women, yet are the most negative about everything.

Keep on doing what you are doing and the result will be the same. You will keep on being alone and get even more bitter. Meanwhile the majority of men getting women, getting married, getting sex, Google it and you will see that is the majority of men. Why do you think they dont have priblems? All they all barmen or thugs? Ask yourself why they get womwn and not you. Those men will just shrug their shoulders and not give 2 shits about pathetic characters with your attitude.

Do what you please. I am happy and have a partner. Like I have always had when I have wanted one. Feom wealtjy professional women to secretary types. Without pua or being a barman or thug or any of the other bs on here. So keep on with your attitude and keep on wondering why the results keep on being the same.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Kradmelder wrote:My way works for me. I have women and have always gotten women. I never had problems meeting or going out with women or getting girlfriends. Including decent ones. 80 pct of men get women. So their ways work

Some men get local and some get abroad. The fact that they get women means their way works.
It is only people like you and some of the really bitter and twisted people on here that can't women, yet are the most negative about everything.

Keep on doing what you are doing and the result will be the same. You will keep on being alone and get even more bitter. Meanwhile the majority of men getting women, getting married, getting sex, Google it and you will see that is the majority of men. Why do you think they dont have priblems? All they all barmen or thugs? Ask yourself why they get womwn and not you. Those men will just shrug their shoulders and not give 2 shits about pathetic characters with your attitude.

Do what you please. I am happy and have a partner. Like I have always had when I have wanted one. Feom wealtjy professional women to secretary types. Without pua or being a barman or thug or any of the other bs on here. So keep on with your attitude and keep on wondering why the results keep on being the same.
Clearly, you are a better man than me. I must have some hideous character flaw or facial tic I am completely unaware of, that no one has mentioned to me in 35 years of living. I clearly have serious flaws that cause women to like me one moment and act completely different the next moment.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote: Yes, people often give misleading advice. You have to know how to sift through it. Most people giving advice have no idea what they are talking about or even lead you down the wrong path.

My way works for me. I have women and have always gotten women. I never had problems meeting or going out with women or getting girlfriends. Including decent ones. 80 pct of men get women. So their ways work

Kradmelder, haven't you written on women who have temper tantrums, who you have to pay for? I have passed over women like this. You have no idea what kind of women I meet or what kind of offers I get. Unlike many, I don't see the point of bragging about women.

The true measure of a man is not how many women he gets to fornicate with.

Now if you like using money to lure in women, or if you like hopping in bed with many women who only like men for money, or if you like women who throw temper tantrums, then that's on you. I am not living your life.

Now if I were immature or controlled by my passions, then I might use this lifestyle of fornication outside of marriage as a measuring stick of a man's greatness.

I don't believe in bragging about women. Many others do though. While they brag, they testify against themselves, how they are living against God's laws in a very flagrant manner. But if I did not know any better, I might glory in my shame (of breaking the commandments), and brag about intercourse with women outside of marriage.

And if I were really foolish and looking for punishment, I would do and teach some horrible things that are against God's laws. Luckily I know better than to indict myself in such a way before the Lord's ears. And I would rather be considered great in heaven by God, than to be considered great on this earth before those who hate my guts regardless anyways.
Last edited by Adama on April 9th, 2017, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:The world has become so degraded. The white race has lost it's decency... it's not about sex, sex, sex. When was white culture about this? It wasn't. We're industrious, kind, nice and productive. We've been degraded so much, that people have lost a sense of themselves and think in a degraded way which is completely unnatural to us.
Guys, please remember who we are and where we come from....
Exactly. It is all about sex. Women have been reduced down to sex, and many men only want sex from women. So many men don't even consider the person behind or inside the woman. Instead, they are just commodities, to be bought and sold, going to the highest bidder.

Now before you realize there is a soul, and when you're living according to the world and the media, you might only be able to appreciate women as mere sex objects. But once you wake up, you'll realize that it is the soul that counts first. And once everything else is in place, then sex comes into play.

People are so busy putting sex on a pedestal as the ultimate end goal. No, the person is the end goal. That's why it must first be a good person. And you must proceed in honesty and truth. Because if you're using deception, then it is likely that things will backfire, and you yourself will be deceived.

And going with lots of women isn't proof of manhood. It demonstrates that the person is unrestrained. That they have been abandoned to their lusts. God is able to prevent good men from stumbling into sin (especially sin worthy of death). Whereas those who are not good are allowed to prosper in sin (and prospering in sins worthy of death means destruction of the soul). That's nothing to be proud of. (That's also why many people reject God. On some level they know they will be restrained from many sins. So they reject Him in favor of their great love of themselves and their sin.)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This girl is asking, where are all the good men?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvZQumfxB0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

jamesbond wrote:This girl is asking, where are all the good men?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvZQumfxB0[/youtube]
Video Summary:
Girl wants nice guy (avocado)
Girl Keeps f***ing duchebags (bananas)

Moral of the story:
DO NOT BE A NICE GUY!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Nailer wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:My way works for me. I have women and have always gotten women. I never had problems meeting or going out with women or getting girlfriends. Including decent ones. 80 pct of men get women. So their ways work

I must have some hideous character flaw or facial tic I am completely unaware of, that no one has mentioned to me in 35 years of living. I clearly have serious flaws that cause women to like me one moment and act completely different the next moment.
It doesn't matter whether you're the nicest or even the best looking guy on the planet, you're far more likely to encounter rejection with women if your demeanour at an early stage shows a red flag.

Negativity. Desperation. Bitterness. Eagerness.

Any hint of the above four and your attraction rating will plummet. The good news is that your attraction rating can accelerate with one key ingredient.

Any idea's young Nailer?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Zambales wrote:Negativity. Desperation. Bitterness. Eagerness.
A loooot of men here don't realise this, but they have to be someone that others want to be around. This nice guy narrative is old and tired. Nice guys finish last for tonnes of reasons (which are part of another conversation entirely). The point being that they aren't men that women want to be around.

I don't want to sidetrack or speak over you though. I'll let you make your point. I just wanted to chime in here. Too many men don't get this very simple fact.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf