dinosaur brain

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

dinosaur brain

Post by Eric »

I'm sorry, that I have a dinosaur brain - or I seem to. What I mean is...my mind's always changing and shifting - it's like I need a filter to see through, every day, every hour. If I don't have one I'm lost...I must think of one, and then act. I know this sounds crazy but it's how I work.
I also have problems with structure. I seem to need structure a lot. Probably because the USA is set up so that it's not structured, at all. It's very bad IMO. You need to always constantly be setting goals here or you'll get tempted, pulled off the path. Besides, everyone's on their own path anyways, and it seems like no ones really doing anything anyways!
They just keep busy and their lives all about materialism. People don't even interact here anymore!
Even my middle eastern friend pointed that out, everyone points that out when they come. What's going on?

I'm thinking I need to constantly be setting goals and doing stuff, be religious or into one, or move to another place where there are ethics and a simpler way to live or something.

I just can't take this. I seem to be shiftless, groundless and moving my mind around every day; I'm not going anywhere!
It's a real bad feeling and I feel aimless...has anyone felt like this?

I hate how I change my mind so much, as well. i don't know why I'm like this but want to stop and find stability.
I think another thing is that I probably just think too much and change my mind impulsively. I've also been to a lot of other places so that confused me.
Thanks
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: dinosaur brain

Post by droid »

The worst part is not following advice. We've suggested things, but some of you guys think you can figure yourselves out. Just using a forum as a soundbox doesn't accomplish much in the long term.
Again, try some competitive sport to clear your mind. Also watch for copper overload, worth taking a look at that.
$0.02
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jonny Law English Lessoon of the Day

dinosaur brain
-Definintion-
When someone believes the Mainstream Media.
Maistream Media- referred to as the lamestream media, are print and broadcast news organizations that report on news events.
The Lamestream media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN)
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

droid wrote:The worst part is not following advice. We've suggested things, but some of you guys think you can figure yourselves out. Just using a forum as a soundbox doesn't accomplish much in the long term.
Again, try some competitive sport to clear your mind. Also watch for copper overload, worth taking a look at that.
$0.02

You're right, the worst part is not following advice; it's something I'm, and those on male side of my family, are historically not very good at. I'm not sure if it's a male thing in general, it probably is. There are hard lessons to learn in life, and if you don't take them preferably early in life - you won't be a success. I look up to my brother as an example because, he's never been like me. He's always worked very hard, dedicated his self and life to things with a sort of discipline. It's a hard lesson to take but you have to take it. It's not that I'm not talented or hardworking or disciplined in my own way, for example I love to write etc., I write a lot, but most of society has moved away from traditional hard work and it's more toward celebrity or getting recognition for what you do. Attention whores abound and it's like that, people get rewarded for their narcissism and get a medal for showing up.
All of the messages of modern society are wrong. I could write essays on it; and where it comes from. But it's moved away from Biblical ethics. Just stick old school, that's all I can say. Jews make a lot of money thieving and crying and getting attention/acting, protesting, campaigning....they've transferred this into society in some regard when they gradually took over....that couldn't really be helped actually, and just seeped down through osmosis into the general public. They don't really DO anything, just think a lot, and manage. With Jewish leadership over our country, its a bunch of activists and stuffy intellectuals in our society......lazy victims, whiners, people don't want to work anymore.
The cure for that is unplug from modern culture, psychologically, and just stick to the old ways. Be diligent and stick to old school ethics; remember what your father told you, pray to God.

That's at least what I think. Your suggestions help, as well however I think it's more a mental thing. Everyone wants things easier nowadays, and to a certain extent we've been conditioned and trained to think like that.

Pick up and get disciplined.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This generation feels collectively paralyzed, anesthetized... into a way that I can't explain. Nobody feels able to do anything, helpless/ self-satiated happy victims.....people are anesthetized into place. All the influences outside are like that, you'll get a dose when you go to see your friends...

That's why you have to be careful who to surround yourself with. This is a big problem if you want to remain productive.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its fine ..Having a restless mind is a good thing because then you invariably come across the evil called Jews.

Having a plan is a bad thing...You just need to let go of your mind ...depression, mental problems are all part and parcel of life...they tell negative things are bad, else the Jewish thugs won't be able to diagnose you and milk you dry.

I think I'm more restless, crazy, in attentive, moving than you and I found...Its the best thing than to be Square like my friends.

Since, we are on the topic of Dinosaurs.... :D ..just thought would share this from my wavering , restless mind

..Dinosaurs...like Nuclear Bombs are Pure Jewish Proven HOAX...Dinosours NEVER existed..

Its called JEWrassic Park for a reason....Wink, Wink :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:

The below video exposes the jewry of Dinasours and proves why no ancient civilisation and Native Americans could never find a single bone anywhere in North America and they lived in caves and forest but the Jewish mafia suddenly found bones all over the world after 18th century..how convenient ..Every white scientist in America was skeptical of Jewish con back in the day...All the founder of Dinosaurs, big museums were Jews ...Watch the video..by the way...all bones in museums are of fake dinosaurs...composites....made in china..Its a fact...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KXzgeq1BuA[/youtube]