NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

NICE guys Finish First BAD boys finish last

Post by ssjparris »

i am tired of this damn bad boy image being thrown around on the internet. I was brainwashed into believing that women ALL over the world were like this.

I was so very wrong.

They hype this stupid image up trying to get the guys to be unnatural evil men. Making everyone think that there is something wrong with you if you are nice to them.

They Never talk about NICE guys and how good they have it outside the country. Everything is just flipped for the nice guy. He is a Rock star in foreign countries and the women LOVE his niceness.

the couple of native mexicans here in my city have called me " El cabayedo " or gentlemen in their language. almost as if they like it. i never get called this by
american.

when i was living in japan through the military. I asked a japanese girl out in public.( it was so easy by the way ) she told me the reason why she was dating me is because i was different. she dated american black guys previously. they all looked like thugs. but she did not give them a chance again with her. winston said these american girls give bad boys a chance over and over and over again. but here this japanese girl would not give the bad boys the light of day but instead wanted to go out with me simply because she could tell i wasn't a bad boy. this is something that she liked about me. the nice guy.

I just saw a internet marketers product. He was selling a membership site called Kajabi. and in his Pre-Sell emails it reads

" ....But I have a little bit of unfortunate information to share with you. It's in the form of a 30+ page report we're calling "The Need for N.I.C.E." and you can get it right here:
(his website link removed)

(You can download it right there, no opt-in needed, by the way.) Now, this unfortunate information has to do with the fact that people are already looking at Kajabi because of how nice it will make things for them as a marketer...

And that's DANGEROUS! Contrary to the title of the report, "Nice" can be bad... REAL bad for the unwary entrepreneur. But fortunately, you won't be unwary anymore after you read this: ..... "

as you can see the guy is flipping nice into bad. as if nice is not good enough for the marketing.

when i am nice to foreign women they LOVE IT. they tell me thank you. they get a big fat smile on their face and when they see me again its like all this attraction is there now for me. why ? because i was nice to them.

American women you try being nice to them and your seen as some weakling or something. thugs with tattoos, people with guns in their hands they want these people.

but when a bad boy is around foreign women i noticed they try to avoid them and don't like them at all. they see me and are attracted to me and actually want to talk. or when i talk to the foreign women they are open.

i live in compton california. so some of you guys know there are plenty of bad boys walking around right now. they get rejected constantly by the women here. which goes to show they don't always get the girls as often as hyped.

with the women we all want this is how it goes===> NICE guys finish first BAD boys finish last. bye bye american woman you are truly pyschopathic.

BECAUSE OF FOREIGN WOMEN.....ITS GREAT BEING A NICE GUY !!!

just my rant.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

I've never understood when people on here say women like bad guys. I wouldn't touch one with a bargepole. And if I did, I think my family would have something to say about it!

The closest I can relate is to liking a leather jacket and a bit o' mystery, and Krychek from X Files... ahem... may come back and edit that out. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

That is interesting you would say that BellaRuth. I was told that U.K. girls do like bad boys. But your exclamation tells me that perhaps this is not true.

This USA seems to be the most DYSFUNCTIONAL out of all the other countries when it comes to women. These Girls are really attracted to very negative men. Thugs with tattoos, gang bangers, killers, and men that treat women like crap are an american woman's forte.

They love this kind of man. I even found out that some of these women here in the states send love letters to men on death row. I mean what kind of woman would want someone that kills people for pleasure. these letters consist of fantasies about being with the killer, wanting to marry him and wanting to actually see him in person.

Ted Bundy was given love letters. He never knew any of these women at all.

Man i never wish i was ever born here. I am starting an online biz. just to get out of the country and live perhaps in eastern europe. My experiences with foreign has always been tremendously fantastic. i mean i have so much good things to say about them. a whole laundry list in fact HA. :lol:
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

ssjparris wrote:That is interesting you would say that BellaRuth. I was told that U.K. girls do like bad boys. But your exclamation tells me that perhaps this is not true.
I spoke with someone about this issue on here a while ago when I tried to explain why women like 'bad boys' but I found out in America that means something completely different, hence my answer now.

Here, 'bad boy' is about the image and nothing more. Like I said, leather jacket, motorbike, maybe a guy with muscles, tattoos, mysterious, whatever. It's surface deep. The real man inside has to be decent, but it can look hot if he looks a little... I dunno. Wild.

As for an actual, real 'bad boy' i.e. asshole who is a criminal, alcoholic, druggie, violent, whatever- not known anyone who is into that whatsoever. Most of the time they seem to be single but they might manage to get a nutjob for themselves from time to time. But on the whole these guys are seen as a waste of time, a bit pathetic, uneducated thugs you should steer clear from if you have half a brain cell. No one would degrade themselves to be in a relationship with them.

Most men I know with girlfriends are very stable, sweet, nice types.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Okay Great all the more to go to britian. its good to hear western women from UK LIKE NICE GUYS. see, this proves my point again. NICE GUYS FINISH FIRST BAD BOYS FINISH LAST. Great observation on the outer vs. the inner. the american women here go for outside looks too. they never seem to care about the inner part that is positive only the negative aspects they are most interested in YIKES. perhaps this is why they ignore nice guys whom are sweet gentle and kind to them. oh well.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

American women are worthless. Let them have their bad boys and their hypergamy. It is so nice to have a foreign woman that respects you for being a gentleman. The intl scene is it for decent men...I would NEVER go back to domestics again. Hell, I'm trying to convert my single male friends to go this route too.

Stupid american women want to get a bad boy because it makes them so hot. Once they have him, they want to tame him. turn him into a nice guy, so they can excercise dominance over the male...then once they have done this, they begin to grow bored with him, then go out and seek another bad boy. Hence your hypergamy. American women are insane...and useless. A shrub in your front lawn would make a better companion.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

BellaRuth wrote: The closest I can relate is to liking a leather jacket and a bit o' mystery, and Krychek from X Files... ahem... may come back and edit that out. :lol:
That's okay, Bella. I forgive you. At least he's a Canadian actor and he plays a character with a Slavic last name (which fits the theme of this forum very well). Anyway, you could rationalize it by saying that Krycek is not really a "bad boy" because he's just doing his job like any other spook. Lol.

I loved the first few seasons of the X-Files when I was growing up. I had a crush on Gillian Anderson, even though she is probably a very strange feminist in real life. I'd hit her so hard from behind: "Wham! Bam! Thank you, ma'am!"

Have you seen the South Park version of Krycek?
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

ssjparris wrote: Man i never wish i was ever born here. I am starting an online biz. just to get out of the country and live perhaps in eastern europe.
Hurray Ssjparris!! I really think that is the future! It doesn't take much to be able to get out of the US and make your own road in another country. I'm not saying online business is easy money, but if you find your niche, and it is something you really love, you will gladly put all your effort into it anyway. And making enough to live in another country can be quite a bit easier than trying to survive in the US on the same income.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
raindreamer333
Freshman Poster

Post by raindreamer333 »

I think you need to look at the quality of the ladies who are attracted to so called "bad boys." Really, they aren't the best. My observation is that many of these ladies are obese, self centered, lacking in intelligence, and generally unfeminine. I am SO THANKFUL these types of girls aren't attracted to me.

Usually, the girls I attract are pretty, feminine, intelligent, sweet, cheerful, and usually virgins.. My fiance is the greatest girl I have ever met, and I am so excited to take her as my wife. I am so glad that I have won the grand prize without having to put on a fake face of being macho and tough.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Terrance Your absolutely right bro. I was looking at some countries and comparing their currency to usa currency. Its going to be GREAT LIVING in other countries simply because the cost of living is cheap. I honestly have it pretty good wherever I go when it comes to women from other countries. I have been approached be middle eastern, italian, french,native mexicans, japanese you name it. Having an online business is just smart thing to do because its american dollar bills are worth more in other countries. hehe.

raindreamer333 great observation. My personal experience has shown that hot women. My american female friend ( she does not want to date for a year, oh brother ) she is gorgeous and slim. But she really likes these bad boy types and skater looking Jonahs brothers kind of dudes. She is 17 right now ( please don't shoot me in the head haha. ) and likes these guys because they beat up on people and use guns to shoot others with not kidding. very pyschotic shit.

I no longer want her as a mate anymore. Its so easy talking to some very very model quality women from mexico and europe. i still can't believe how easy it is to talk to them. its so hard to grasp the reality of it as if its a dream. im can talk to model quality women whom flirt with me in public. okay i am done got to get to work on my biz. ciao !!!!.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

BellaRuth wrote:I've never understood when people on here say women like bad guys. I wouldn't touch one with a bargepole. And if I did, I think my family would have something to say about it!

The closest I can relate is to liking a leather jacket and a bit o' mystery, and Krychek from X Files... ahem... may come back and edit that out. :lol:
I think the issue is that a lot of women can't tell. They equate the "bad boy" with being cool, assertive, confident etc.. So they end up with the usual "cool" looking guy who has is good at acting the part but is in fact a terrible human being that is good at manipulating women with this. I think we've all seen this time and time again. American women consistently fall for this type.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Jackal wrote:Have you seen the South Park version of Krycek?
No :lol: The cartoon version doesn't have the same appeal. And when he spoke Russian.. drooool. I have a thing for accents/other languages, I think it adds to the mystery. Russian and a leather jacket. Whoo.
ssjparris wrote: She is 17 right now and likes these guys because they beat up on people and use guns to shoot others with not kidding. very pyschotic shit.
That's pretty much unbelievable. Do you view her as a normal American girl or someone who needs to see a doc? If I knew a girl like that I'd presume she had a messed up life and is under a psychologist.

Regarding the whole liking the bad boy image with actually being with a nutter, it's a massive difference.

Imagine... I dunno, a hot Slavic girl in something very tight, black, and heavily lined eyes. Colour it in with your imagination, make her look a bit wild and naughty. You'd probably have some degree of interest going on there if she was in front of you in real life.

Now liking that sort of thing is a whole other planet from getting the jollies looking at... Aileen Wurnos, Britney with her skinhead and umbrella, or someone else who is just plain messed up in the head and will make your life a misery. :)
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ssjparris wrote:I was looking at some countries and comparing their currency to usa currency. Its going to be GREAT LIVING in other countries simply because the cost of living is cheap.
If you earn money in the US first, and then come over to a country with a low cost of living, then yes, your money will go a long way for a while as long as you avoid the tourist traps and the expensive areas of the capital cities.

However, eventually your saved money will run out (unless you have some type of investments that you continually get revenue from) and if you're earning money in the new low-cost country, the chances are that your pay will also be low. At that point, things won't feel as cheap anymore, and some things might be just as expensive as they were back home. For example, in Hungary, electronics are just as expensive as they were in the US, although food is much cheaper here.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Jackal...hell no i am not SAVING...i am INVESTING...in my online business...its called passive income. as long as I have it online and i get paid based on a price I choose i will do really well. Once i get this ball rolling consistently at least getting 4 sales a day. at $60 a pop x 4 sales = $240 x 30 days = $7200 per month. you get the picture. thanks for the advice though i will keep aware of the traps. i did not know that bit about taking advantage of americans because " they are all rich". yeah right. ha. :roll:

Im just starting out with this business but once i get it to work i could go anywhere in the world with this business. switzerland is about the same level of currency comparison. its a place i want to be but the cost of living is just about the same as america. so perhaps russia or ukraine. these two places are mega mega cheap to live. i have to find where my personality and vibration fit. thanks again bro.

BellaRuth my good UK friend. Your right, she is mentally ill. i would not want her as a mate. she gets angry easily. as do all american women. no joke. Its usually directed towards men too again, this includes all of them. Yup i was born in the wrong place at the wrong time. wish i was born some where else in the world. would have been much much better. but i am getting there.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

American women like bad boys because they are bad girls.

My former friend used to say that good girls like bad boys. Actually lots of people believe this. It is not true. Like is attracted to like. A good person does not seek out a bad person to mate with. A person who seeks a bad person to mate with is a bad person. Not by association, but due to the values and ethics it takes to seek a bad person.

None of this is worth dwelling on though. I havent had intimate relations with many AWs. However, I have worked with gaggles of them, and I can say with full confidence that there is little goodness, kindness, virtue in them. They are mostly just evil creatures with no femininity and multiple mental disorders (greed, narcissism, neuroses, borderline personalities, hysteria, etc.) that we are all supposed to accept as normal in order to deal with them.