Being a social retard

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Being a social retard

Post by yick »

droid wrote:Realize the social retard here is you,
Erm, no - I was banned by a mod because I flamed a known nonce interested in children, if that makes me a social retard and you not - well, then I'll take it. :lol:
exclusively coming out of your burrow to dwell on conflict. Introspect for a second.
Pot calling kettle, let's see who attacked who here dear fellow, you have attacked me for absolutely no reason. Of course you will make an excuse of coming to the defence of ronnie but he can fight his own battles, I see you don't flame adama who made a similar statement to me (and of which i agree with)
And let's be clear, YOU attempted to 'dox' ghost by sleight of hand, PMing me his supposed "information" and that I could "do as i wished" with it, did you think i was stupid? do you really want me to copy and paste that here? *I only posted the videos after clearing with Ghost.
Then you doxxed the man publicly, take the can for it you shithouse. :roll:
Members have seen my honest reports with tons of pics and even pics of me and met me in person. Once Winston cleans the thread that got trolled, I will post more. So shut it.
Shut it? Or else what short arse? :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

More of your social retardation. Learn something from Krad and take a break when called out.
Pot calling kettle, let's see who attacked who here dear fellow, you have attacked me for absolutely no reason. Of course you will make an excuse of coming to the defence of ronnie but he can fight his own battles, I see you don't flame adama who made a similar statement to me (and of which i agree with)
Quit exclusively making stupid bitter posts bashing members -unprovokedly- and it won't get pointed out. Really, none of this is complicated.
Then you doxxed the man publicly, take the can for it you shithouse. :roll:
You really can't be that stupid. Ghost said "go ahead and post those videos, that's not me", so there.
If anything I was exposing you for the green cranky dipshit you are. Just go crawl back under Krad's desk :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

More of your social retardation. Learn something from Krad and take a break when called out.
As you can see dickhead, my original post did not evolve in a bubble, it is a response to ronnie who wants to play his violin as we wail at his side on why he cannot get women. If you look at my posting history regards this particular poster, I have tried to give him advice and sympathy as we all have but it doesn't seem to hit home, in fact he just ignores it, even adama has pointed this out - he can't be helped thus if he ignores posts that may help him, it is surely possible he'll ignore posts that call him out.

It doesn't matter what we say and what I say is actually correct, if he curls up and dies without ever having a woman love him, no-one is going to give a shit - that's the truth whether you like it or you don't.

Quit exclusively making stupid bitter posts bashing members -unprovokedly- and it won't get pointed out. Really, none of this is complicated.
POT CALLING KETTLE

No-one has invited you on here to making stupid bitter posts bashing members -unprovokedly - in this particular case, it's none of your f***ing business - but now you have made it your business - so take some of your own advice Einstein and f**k off.

Esepcially as you are still hanging around and have YET to give Ronnie any advice, you are on here for the sole purpose of attacking me. :D

You really can't be that stupid. Ghost said "go ahead and post those videos, that's not me", so there.
If anything I was exposing you for the green cranky dipshit you are. Just go crawl back under Krad's desk :lol:
You doxxed him, there was a complaint of putting his details out there - which is what you did, and when it came out, you let me take the blame instead of taking responsibility you cowardly shithouse of a man.

As for crawling under Krads desk - you would just walk right under :lol: what are you again? 5ft 6ins you f***ing dwarf. :lol:

Get back to the circus. :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I've given dronnie ideas and called him out before as well. Would you please think before you type.
Stop with the mala fide stunts in a public forum so you don't get shown wrong. Otherwise just use PMs.

I told you to look it up. I did clarify in the thread I was the one that posted the videos (after checking with Ghost) but Winston wouldn't go back and read any of that, neither did you, you useless crank, I'm not supposed to spoon feed you. If now you're going back to read through my posts you surely could check.

That's all you got? ad-hominems now, brute? what no punches offered this time? Com'on i know you wan to.
Just take a deep look in the mirror, the problem... is YOU :lol:

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote:I've given dronnie ideas and called him out before as well. Would you please think before you type.
Well, shut the f**k up then, no-one on here called you out and are getting involved in something that has nothing to do with you. Simple as.

Stop with the mala fide stunts in a public forum so you don't get shown wrong. Otherwise just use PMs.
Que? Can you write in proper English please? 'so you don't get shown wrong' :lol:

I told you to look it up. I did clarify in the thread I was the one that posted the videos (after checking with Ghost) but Winston wouldn't go back and read any of that, neither did you, you useless crank, I'm not supposed to spoon feed you. If now you're going back to read through my posts you surely could check.
You were rightly called out you shit stirring little twat and you are the reason I am back on here, unbanned. if you would have just told the truth in the first place, I would probably still be gagged. :D
That's all you got? ad-hominems now, brute? what no punches offered this time? Com'on i know you wan to.
Just take a deep look in the mirror, the problem... is YOU :lol:
Go back and see who started the ad-hominems on who... you attacked me for no reason, no-one called you out, the only reason you are here is because you are nursing a grievance of being flamed off moi the last time.

Now, begone Dopey, go and invest in a pair of Cuban Heels and try and stretch your midget frame to 5ft 8ins. :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That makes no sense lol this is about how you are a conflictive, violent crank -abroad.

I didn't start the ad-nominems, I just described your shitty, repetitive posting and antagonizing of most members on this forum, and your pathetic sucking up to Krad (let's see you call him out when he stirs shit and insults posters). You just couldn't take the simple criticism.

To clarify this, so you don't get away with more crap, here's the post where I tell Winston (because he failed to read the original post) I did post the videos, it was in a different thread, although it shouldn't even be an issue

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32691&p=276816&hil ... os#p276816

the intention was never to "blame" you for the videos of course. You send someone some info with ill intention, don't expect it not to be looked into.
Looking back at this it was pretty pathetic, entertaining at the time though.
Sent: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:24 am
by yick

Hi Droid,

Just in case I get banned from here, here is some information on the poster known as 'Ghost' for you to use at will. 8)

Name: Dave Alber
Workplace: Henan Polytechnic University
Nationality: American - I think he is from Florida
He has an MBA and this is a site of his

https://www.mythopoetry.com/mythopoetic ... essay.html

This is a really old picture of him, he isn't fat or out of shape, he is around 5ft 10ins and medium build, the only reason he cannot get young Chinese women is because he looks and is too old for them, he tried charming some of his former students but they all thought he was too creepy (their words).
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote:That makes no sense lol this is about how you are a conflictive, violent crank -abroad.
Except I'm not, never been arrested for any violent incidents abroad - a baseless, libelous claim you have just made there. I am in fact a valued member of the community I am in and go about my business in a peaceful and law abiding manner.
I didn't start the ad-nominems,
Que? What's an 'ad-nominems' :lol:

But, yes you did start the ad-hominems. You came on here to get involved in something that had nothing to do with you. So f**k off.
I just described your shitty, repetitive posting and antagonizing of most members on this forum, and your pathetic sucking up to Krad (let's see you call him out when he stirs shit and insults posters). You just couldn't take the simple criticism.
So you started the ad-hominems, didn't you? Thick little bastard.
To clarify this, so you don't get away with more crap, here's the post where I tell Winston (because he failed to read the original post) I did post the videos, it was in a different thread, although it shouldn't even be an issue

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32691&p=276816&hil ... os#p276816

the intention was never to "blame" you for the videos of course. You send someone some info with ill intention, don't expect it not to be looked into.
Looking back at this it was pretty pathetic, entertaining at the time though.
You got called out on your shitstirring and was exposed as the lying little shitbag that you are. Which got me re-instated, I should send you thanks for that, shorty. :lol:
Sent: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:24 am
by yick

Hi Droid,

Just in case I get banned from here, here is some information on the poster known as 'Ghost' for you to use at will. 8)

Name: Dave Alber
Workplace: Henan Polytechnic University
Nationality: American - I think he is from Florida
He has an MBA and this is a site of his

https://www.mythopoetry.com/mythopoetic ... essay.html

This is a really old picture of him, he isn't fat or out of shape, he is around 5ft 10ins and medium build, the only reason he cannot get young Chinese women is because he looks and is too old for them, he tried charming some of his former students but they all thought he was too creepy (their words).
That was a PM - so what?

And you have outed Ghost again, he must be gnashing he teeth at you, dopey. :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Telling you to stop buggering posters and sucking Krad's cock were not ad-hominems, they were the main points. It could've stopped there but you had to start with your lies, you couldn't help it.

Re-instated lmao, I never tried to blame you, not even implicitly, for posting the videos, that's another one of your stupid fabrications.
And even Winston told you, along with other members, nobody was getting doxed, what an imbecile lol. The fact is you spread false info about a member and still don't recant it.

Now picking on typos?
You're just a slandering p*ssy with no arguments, deal with it.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote:Telling you to stop buggering posters and sucking Krad's cock were not ad-hominems, they were the main points. It could've stopped there but you had to start with your lies, you couldn't help it.
You come across as a bit of a thicko, do you have a degree? Or did you buy one from the Khao San Road?

Re-instated lmao, I never tried to blame you, not even implicitly, for posting the videos, that's another one of your stupid fabrications.
And even Winston told you, along with other members, nobody was getting doxed, what an imbecile lol. The fact is you spread false info about a member and still don't recant it.
Well, you didn't hold up your hand and take responsibility which amounts to the same thing, now, go on short arse, toddle off and find a pair of Cuban Heels to go out in.
Now picking on typos?
Just to show people your level of intellect, which is very low.
You're just a slandering p*ssy with no arguments, deal with it.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Is there a solution or a point to this feminine bickering? Ladies, you're both pretty. Now find better uses of your time.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Take a break from what droid? Unlike social retards, i have a business, hobbies, and a life, so post in free time only.

I Just came back from a 4 day holiday in remote bush with the girlfriend and my kids. You know, wine around the fire, braais, having sex in a tent, 4x4ing, looking at the stars, watching game, etc. Family stuff that people with a life do.

We met only one social retard on the trip. My daughter and gf went to the washrooms and they met a confused cambodian girl who understood no afrikaans and little english. She had to do dishes and didn't feel right doing them in a bathroom. She had never been out of cambodia before and was with a yank social retard who brought her to sa on holiday and wanted her to be a slave, cooking, cleaning and f***ing. My daughter and gf showed her where the facilities are to do dishes. The asshole yank who wont pitch in was some short shit who wouldnt last 5 minutes with a white woman. He can't even be bothered to help her get by. Sort of like many people you see on here. I have more time and more kindness for that cambodian girl than that white asshole. Maybe it is a short man complex that makes him feel better lording it over an asian girl.

He was totally ostracised by the locals even though he was white. Yet people were kind to the asian girl. There was an american couple there as well who also didnt mix with him.

I saw the yank couple walking as to get to a viewpoint it was 4x4 only and they only had a hired car. So I stopped and told them hop in the back. I will give you a lift. Yes, a nice decent american woman with an american man. The kind of woman people on here cant find and try and say dont exist. The guy was decent as well, not a thug or a barman. And not a short shit. Not a social retard. Reserved, quiet and polite.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

yick wrote:
droid wrote:Re-instated lmao, I never tried to blame you, not even implicitly, for posting the videos, that's another one of your stupid fabrications.
you didn't hold up your hand
Lol, p***y. Nobody was supposed to hang around to babysit for you. Why try the kind of deceit you project, if the post, with the videos, was right in front of everyone's nose all along? Understand not everyone is a liar+stupid like you. Keep proving you offer nothing to the forum.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:Take a break from what droid?
Don't be disingenuous Krad.
What are your other ungranted points about? Are you implying I'm too trying to lord over asian women, when it is they who buy me dinner with their friends, ask me if it's ok to come back to my hotel, try what I cook at my place, or poke me on the phone? Is there a rule saying we're supposed to go back to used-up western hags to prove something? Get real man.

Come on Kradmelder, I know you have more principles than your peon there, lol did he persuade you to chip in? You know that a 'good white man' doesn't engage in those backhanded slander and token shaming tactics, tell me I'm wrong about that.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote: Lol, p***y. Nobody was supposed to hang around to babysit for you.
Droid, you're an imbecile.

You degree forging thicko, you are becoming less and less coherent.
Why try the kind of deceit you project,
Que? No entiendo, Cabron! :?

Why can't you write coherently? Try and keep up if you want to keep the discourse going.
if the post, with the videos, was right in front of everyone's nose all along?

It was a PM, Dopey, which you went to release into the public domain and when I took a ban for it, you kept quiet, because you are a gutless little shite, now go on, be gone! And take your shovel with you.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Take a break from what droid?
Don't be disingenuous Krad.
What are your other ungranted points about? Are you implying I'm too trying to lord over asian women, when it is they who buy me dinner with their friends, ask me if it's ok to come back to my hotel, try what I cook at my place, or poke me on the phone? Is there a rule saying we're supposed to go back to used-up western hags to prove something? Get real man.

Come on Kradmelder, I know you have more principles than your peon there, lol did he persuade you to chip in? You know that a 'good white man' doesn't engage in those backhanded slander and token shaming tactics, tell me I'm wrong about that.
The other points have nothing to do with you unless you were the white man i saw. Unlikely it was you unless you are visiting sa with a cambodian. They are about a certain type of white man who goes asian becuase he can't get white then lords it up over the asian. Surely you have seen the type. Social retards. The topic.

Obviously not all whites going yellow are like that. Some whites with yellow wives on here are decent men who could get white but choose not to. The ones who go yellow because they cant get white, well i am sure you whow what they are like.