Woman FLIPS OUT in Public When a Guy Kisses His Girlfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman FLIPS OUT in Public When a Guy Kisses His Girlfriend

Post by jamesbond »

In this video a woman goes crazy at a restaurant when a man kisses his girlfriend. She calls it "rape" and calls the girl who was kissed by her boyfriend a "slut." Then she demands that the store manager call the police and arrest the two people. She also says she will press charges because she said she was sexually harassed because she saw a man and woman kissing each other in public. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Woman FLIPS OUT in Public When a Guy Kisses His Girlfrie

Post by Jonny Law »

Meanwhile in Thailand
People also get a SANDY VAGINA when you kiss your girlfriend in public.
Yesterday I was at my girlfriends shack visiting her family. I was kissing my girlfriend in front of her family and then her sisters had the audacity to say that "this is not America you should not do that here". So I kept on kissing her anyways.

-Definition Time-
Sandy Vagina- This disorder is frequent among those who find themselves effortlessly pissed off, or who're usually beleive that they're too difficult to deal with.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Let's see..... Fat, unattractive, and sexually-deprived harpie goes into attack mode when a thinner, more attractive female has the benefit of physical affection that the harpie so sorely lacks. This triggers visceral envy and aggression as is usually the case when those without are reminded of their unfortunate status by those WITH the things they desire.

Basically the female version of Cornfed and Kradmelder :lol:
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:In this video a woman goes crazy at a restaurant when a man kisses his girlfriend. She calls it "rape" and calls the girl who was kissed by her boyfriend a "slut." Then she demands that the store manager call the police and arrest the two people. She also says she will press charges because she said she was sexually harassed because she saw a man and woman kissing each other in public. :shock:

Jamesbond I think this older, obese, and unattractive feminist woman is JEALOUS of the slimmer and prettier young woman is getting affection from a man she can't have!!! Misery loves company!!! Also, if anyone should be arrested it is this crazy woman for "disorderly conduct".
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Holy shit! I'd have likely cracked that bitch when she came near us- she could have a gun or something on her & she IS acting crazy. They're "having sex" then "making out" then "having sex"- which is it? Kissing her on the forehead is sex? What did she get taught? Likely enough, she's never had it. Such a pompous cow- I really don't think she's actually as INSANE as she seems, but instead is some kind of manipulative sneak. Notice how she tried to convince them that it was prostitution & when she came up with the claim of stalking? I really look forward to leaving this (hopefully) behind.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

This happened in Sta. Monica, L.A., So. Cal. It seems like California has been getting a lot of attention on social media lately.....from this to all the Antifa & anti-Trump demonstrations in Sta. Barbara and San Jose. Que locura!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It makes you wonder if she is mentally ill.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

This woman needs to be put on an overbooked United Airlines flight.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:This happened in Sta. Monica, L.A., So. Cal. It seems like California has been getting a lot of attention on social media lately.....from this to all the Antifa & anti-Trump demonstrations in Sta. Barbara and San Jose. Que locura!!!
Girls that fat are not allowed in Santa Monica. No wonder she was defensive. :D
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Zambales wrote:This woman needs to be put on an overbooked United Airlines flight.
They'd have to kick off TWO asian men to make room. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

That crazy woman who verbally attacked that couple in a restaurant over a kiss, actually does NUDE CAM videos on the internet! :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MUOlWO3nxQ[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

WHAT???!!! Goddammit- why is she bitching about it then? Simple insanity? Sociopathy of some form?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:That crazy woman who verbally attacked that couple in a restaurant over a kiss, actually does NUDE CAM videos on the internet! :shock:
It shouldn't be that surprising if those who do such videos are not the most mentally stable people. If she came off as a bit more rational, we might consider the possibility that she she considers real life relationships to be in competition for her business.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Wolfeye wrote:WHAT???!!! Goddammit- why is she bitching about it then? Simple insanity? Sociopathy of some form?
Perhaps her videos would be used by zoos to arouse baboons for breeding?