The Real Heart of Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Just imagine being in a limo with these Kyrgyz gals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8_w5xU ... re=related

Baltics are becoming passe in terms of gals. It's that EU thing. The pickings are becoming slim. Maybe Lithuania is still OK.

Eastern Ukraine is where it's at. I have several blond female friends there who are asking me to introduce them to Americans. Any takers here- PM me. Eastern Ukraine is remote and is like another world. I went there in the spring. Really weird. It's almost like Russia only it's not. And girls galore!
I also wonder what Armenia and Azerbaijan are like.
Not recommended. About as good as Turkey or Egypt for picking up women.
Last edited by ladislav on August 2nd, 2010, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

Is Uzbekistan a safe country to visit? The only agreeable match I had on eHarmony was a girl from that country, so it made me wonder. Might consider visiting there instead of the Ukraine.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I guess so. It's run by a dictator. Dictatorships are usually safe.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

ladislav wrote:I guess so. It's run by a dictator. Dictatorships are usually safe.
Ah so pretty much like living in the U.S. then. :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Linc4Love wrote:
ladislav wrote:I guess so. It's run by a dictator. Dictatorships are usually safe.
Nah, real dictators promote procreation, not illegal immigration.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

ladislav wrote:
Linc4Love wrote:
LOL
have2fly
Junior Poster

Yay

Post by have2fly »

Eastern Ukraine is where it's at. I have several blond female friends there who are asking me to introduce them to Americans. Any takers here- PM me. Eastern Ukraine is remote and is like another world. I went there in the spring. Really weird. It's almost like Russia only it's not. And girls galore!
Yay :) That's where I grew up ;) Women are stunningly gorgeous! I will definitely let you know before I go to visit. Or we could hit it up together sometime :twisted:

I have a rich friend who is from the same city I am. He moved to the US in his mid 20's in 2000 and goes back 2 times a year using up his entire vacation time. He doesn't care about Hawaii or any other destination, every time he comes back, he gets depressed for a few months and feels sorry he immigrated to the USA.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HOLY MACAROW!!!

Look at this girl from Kazakhstan! She looks so perfect!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/413361

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:
Linc4Love wrote:
LOL nice quote, bro. LOL When did you get a chance to go from R.P. to central Asia to tell us that that place is knocking?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote:HOLY MACAROW!!!

Would you kindly explain WTF a "macarow" is, Winston? Or are you an illiterate?

It's "MACKEREL."
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Kazakhstan does seem like a very interesting place to visit and to party in, but I don't think I'd want to live there over the long term.

Winston, if you ever go on another world tour making videos of meeting women, you should go to Kazakhstan!

Although don't go to the parts of eastern Kazakhstan where the Soviets conducted their nuclear tests!
http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes ... 26312.html
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

E_Irizarry wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Linc4Love wrote:
LOL nice quote, bro. LOL When did you get a chance to go from R.P. to central Asia to tell us that that place is knocking?
Actually I did not but my colleagues went there and they were reporting amazing results. Kind of like Asian Russia- you can just chat up girls on the streets kind of like what Winston did in Russia, and there are so many of them there, it is unreal. They were showing me photos and all. Some amazing looking babes. Tall Asian girls the likes of which you never saw before.

If you do a youtube.com search with the words "Kazakh girls" you will see what is available there.