If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Non western women are often very friendly, and many of them are also not sluts or gold diggers. And some are sluts / gold diggers but friendly and approachable.

But if western women were exactly as they are plus friendly and approachable, would you stay? In other words, what's your issue with western women? Is that they're they're degenerates, or is it that they're just not approachable?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Post by Man With a Plan »

You know the answer to this question, I'm sure.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The thing is, friendliness doesn't necessarily mean a woman will make a good partner. My long term ex was extremely sociable, and friendly to everyone, but at times she was an absolute bitch behind closed doors.

I suppose though, if you just wanted to get laid, it wouldn't matter.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I love sluts and gold diggers, so my most preferred women are American.

They are very friendly, easy to approach, chilled and know what they want before hand, you can talk to them on any topics and they are mostly non-judgemental.

I'm not making this up or being sarcastic, believe me...I really prefer gold diggers ONLY.

American women are not subversive, with agenda like Indian women. All my friends in India got burned falling in "LOVE" with Indian women who were not Gold Diggers and Sluts and they all got divorced and are paying alimony.

The most dangerous women on earth are the ones who you fall in love with.

When you know a women is a GD...you know what you getting into...SO EASY. Things get really complicated especially when dealing with women kind when you do not know what you getting into.

LOVE IS REALLY BLIND.

I also think its Dark Force brainwashing to hate the Gold Diggers so that you fall in love with the real witch who manipulates you at a much later time
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Western women played no role whatsoever in my decision to leave. They do not bother me either way. It is Western culture in general that is the problem. It's just not the sort of culture I enjoy living in. Life's too fast, too much focused on things that matter little to me.

But the women are often great, honestly.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Western woman are generally friendly. I never had a problem talking to them. It is just that their personality and expectations and behaviour is not what I would want in a partner. They don't work for me because I am old school. I can pomp modern women but no more. I can't really love them as I don't respect what they are. Mostly they like to shop and spend money and be entertained, and you must provide it. They pooh pooh old school values. I dont dwell on them as I am not interested in them for anything more than a temporary mistress relationship which does not include dating and going out.

I am a traditional type so like a woman that is happy to come home each evening and cook for her man, scratch his back and look after him. One that thinks of ways to improve your house and life, plans family events etc. It does not matter if she works, and better if she does and has her own money and independence, and is there for you, not for security and a plate of food. Such a woman adds values and puts in; she does not only demand. All she demands is decency and to be treated with the same respect back. Such a woman I will go out with. Not the modern ones.

You wont meet those in clubs and bars and parties. They have interests and hobbies. You will meet them by doing joint things with them and being of good reputation.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Johnny1975 wrote:Non western women are often very friendly, and many of them are also not sluts or gold diggers. And some are sluts / gold diggers but friendly and approachable.

But if western women were exactly as they are plus friendly and approachable, would you stay? In other words, what's your issue with western women? Is that they're they're degenerates, or is it that they're just not approachable?
You haven't traveled to certain places, especially in Latin America if you don't have a certain body type or ethnic composition, then they are, if not bad as, but WORSE than Western women. Now mind you, I've met nice and nasty Western European women in Latin America on vacation, too. I met some AW that were friendly, but I couldn't get my polla up to shag them.....but when I get back to the USA, I will revert to shagging them. They have the best p.ussy I ever had aside the one New Zealand/Kiwi White girl I met and shagged in Melbourne, VICtoria. A lot of Latinas I had were mediocre in rating and they, in particular, didn't have good p.ussy. It pays to have a vazz so that AW think they will trap you when you f.uck them bareback and the p.ussy is sopping-wet. So in that regard, feminism/child support works in favor. #ifyoucannotbeatem[somewhat]jointhem ...under the guise of course! #awolfinsheepsclothing
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Western women are terrible, very unfriendly, aggressive, highly materialistic and have many many boyfriends - and I am happy when looking back that I never made it up even to a Western girlfriend for 30 minutes. They are no good women for a long-term relationship.

I blame however more the strong biased pro-feminist society than women themselves.
In Europe you are much better off to be a woman and not a man.

Western women were not the only reason why I left Europe for always.

One major reason was the weather in Continental Europe, I prefer a warm climate - another reason were the opening time of shops, closing early, Saturday closed in afternoon, Sunday and Banking Holidays all closed down. Some other reasons too come to my mind like criminality, not only street criminality, but also very dishonest operating of real estate brokers, housing was always a problem. Catholic Church also had a bad influence on me.

The only good thing I had in Europe, I always had a long-term job and never any problem to receive my payment on time, but otherwise I was not happy there. Working conditions were not bad, with paid overtime and long vacation - working conditions are by far worse in USA despite it is also a society based on Western norms. Also basic medical insurance was not that bad in Europe, often not existing in USA.

If you like to live alone, maybe Europe is not that bad, just stay away from all women.

In general, life is better for me in Asia, especially in Japan.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are only two kinds of women worldwide, and you need discernment to know the difference.

There are women who are disrespectful and disobedient. And there are women who are respectful and obedient. That is really all you need to know about women. Naturally that means you must stay away from disrespectful/disobedient women and only go for the respectful and obedient ones.

The West has exalted women into godhood: they are infallible, blameless, faultless, can do no wrong, are inherently righteous on their own account, and if they say you did something wrong or if they punish you, they are justified. They are regarded as gods.

Whereas elsewhere in the world women are expected to behave better because they are women.

In other words, in the West women only claim to be good and don't live up to it mostly. Whereas in the non Western world women are supposed to be good and should live up to it without the superiority complex.

But you can find a woman anywhere, as long as you remember she must show you respect and preferably she should be obedient (and you must love her and not be a tyrant or control freak but treat her as you would yourself if not better).

The other problem with the West is, there are so many disrespectful, loud-mouth, angry, stuck up women who are narcissists that it will turn your mind against ALL women if you encounter enough of them. They will scorn your soul and possibly even turn you into a misogynist. And then you'll miss out on the few good women there are, when you close your heart off to the possibility.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Yohan wrote:Western women are terrible, very unfriendly, aggressive, highly materialistic and have many many boyfriends - and I am happy when looking back that I never made it up even to a Western girlfriend for 30 minutes. They are no good women for a long-term relationship.

I blame however more the strong biased pro-feminist society than women themselves.
In Europe you are much better off to be a woman and not a man.

Western women were not the only reason why I left Europe for always.

One major reason was the weather in Continental Europe, I prefer a warm climate - another reason were the opening time of shops, closing early, Saturday closed in afternoon, Sunday and Banking Holidays all closed down. Some other reasons too come to my mind like criminality, not only street criminality, but also very dishonest operating of real estate brokers, housing was always a problem. Catholic Church also had a bad influence on me.

The only good thing I had in Europe, I always had a long-term job and never any problem to receive my payment on time, but otherwise I was not happy there. Working conditions were not bad, with paid overtime and long vacation - working conditions are by far worse in USA despite it is also a society based on Western norms. Also basic medical insurance was not that bad in Europe, often not existing in USA.

If you like to live alone, maybe Europe is not that bad, just stay away from all women.

In general, life is better for me in Asia, especially in Japan.
Wow.... much appreciate it ...You just said as it is and not brush it with patriotic card as many do

You said it exactly as i felt even though I was in Europe for only two months and then decided to come back to Asia. I could have died in Germany, it was the worst experience of my life. :shock: :shock:

Nobody ever told me that Shops would close on Sunday totally, complete blackout, Saturday half day, the gas is expensive. Housing Shortage in Europe, land lords are dishonest, electricity is expensive, for everything u need a vehicle, no variety in Food, its all Potato, Potato and more Potato :D , GMO Food, Chinese buffet are scams for 7 Eur.

The train strike every other week or in repair. Its 70 Eur to use DBahn, 53% tax and even then Doctors shortage in Europe.I think there is a deliberate attempt to hide what really is Europe.

Now, We already know how India is poor, & dirty etc etc...Its out in the OPEN. You can choose not to come here, but in Europe..Its all just Positive news.

The crime, rape is mostly committed by Refugees and immigrants.

Poverty is not a crime in India. There are NO go to Zones. People are peaceful in India of 1.2 billion but we know there are lots of problems but nobody told me how bad Europe was in equal measure.

The biggest problem for me was food and accommodation.

Only people desperate for Money, Good Life would go to Europe like most immigrants from India and Asia do...but if you asks Thai, they do not wish to go abroad as much as a filipino.

German government is very sneaky cunning..They have big wide roads but you are forced to used train because of high tax in using cars and expensive fuels. Its 1.49 Eur/litr in Germany for gas :shock: while in Thailand its 0.70 :shock: :shock: So you can go on a LONG DRIVE...and Thailand has same wide roads as in Germany

I'm not crazy about making money nor good great life...I'm simple and like to do what excites me, it was not possible in Europe but very much possible in Asia even though due to money problems u have to wait for some months before u can save enough to do things u love.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Johnny1975 wrote:
But if western women were exactly as they are plus friendly and approachable, would you stay?
No, I would not.

Unstable women are sign that society is about to collapse. Ancient Greece and Rome to name a few...

"~1-2 century AD: The family unit is destroyed. Men refuse to marry and the government tries to revive marriage with a “bachelor tax”, to no avail. Children are growing up without fathers, Roman women show little interest in raising their own children and frequently use nannies. The wealth and power of women grows very fast, while men become increasingly demotivated and engage in prostitution and vice. Prostitution and homosexuality become widespread."

Feminism Responsible For The Fall Of Rome
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12 ... l-of-rome/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

No.

First you have the issue of unsightly women who are largely overweight. Then you have the more important issue of a discriminatory system that penalizes men and unjustly rewards women, all the time.

Stick a fork in the West. It's done.....
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

In the US, they're all friendly to me and love socializing with me. But they all friend-zone me. I have the same age, socio-economic background, educational background, oftentimes race as them. They don't find me physically unattractive either. So I don't get what's the matter.

I've never figured out to date in the US. It's completely natural and intuitive in every single other country that I've been to except for the UK, and I've been to about 20 countries. I can see myself easily getting a girlfriend in almost all of those countries.

In the US, how do you date a woman and turn her into a girlfriend? How do you avoid getting into a woman's friend zone?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:No.

First you have the issue of unsightly women who are largely overweight. Then you have the more important issue of a discriminatory system that penalizes men and unjustly rewards women, all the time.

Stick a fork in the West. It's done.....
I agree, with all the overweight women in the US, and also all the single mothers, just finding a genuinely good woman in America is difficult. The laws in the US are also all in the woman's favor.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Course not, it's a boring, shitty country full of wankers - actually, Yohan's post struck a cord with me - but with my country - there has little going for it. In fact, the woman situation doesn't really play a role in it, it is just a coincidence they are probably some of the most unattractive women in the developed world.

The weather is crap and SIXTEEN MILLION PEOPLE don't have 100 pounds to spare at the end of every month, and these people aren't necessarily on crap wages - living costs are high and people are getting angry as they are getting screwed by some very corrupt people in charge.

I am in Asia and I am really happy. If women in my country were all supermodels - I would have left anyway.