Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are getting married

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are getting married

Post by jamesbond »

Speculate no more. Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, the co-hosts of “Morning Joe” on MSNBC whose off-air relationship had been the source of rumors, are now engaged.

An MSNBC spokeswoman confirmed the engagement. In an interview in Vanity Fair, the couple described how their relationship evolved.

“Over the past year and a half, I realized I had to face these feelings and that it was time to stop putting them in a box,” Ms. Brzezinski told the magazine. “It was not an easy process and it was not an easy set of decisions for either of us. It was something I couldn’t deny anymore.”

Mr. Scarborough, who has been married twice before, told Vanity Fair he thought he would “never, ever do this again in a million years.”

Then it occurred to me that with us working together and being live on the air every day for three hours that we were forced, no matter what disagreements we had, what misunderstandings we had, to work through it and get right with each other by 5:59 a.m.,” he said.

They have hosted the morning show together since 2007, but they spent most of that time in other relationships. Mr. Scarborough divorced his wife in 2013, and Ms. Brzezinski split with her husband in December 2015.

The couple had never publicly discussed their romantic relationship. The closest they came was in April, when Mr. Scarborough told The Hollywood Reporter that “we have a crackling on-air chemistry, and a crackling off-air chemistry, too.”

This will be Joe Scarborough's third marriage and Mika Brzezinski's second marriage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/04/busi ... gaged.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are getting married

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Why the hell would he marry that 50 year old harpie who has about 6 months of attractiveness left?

He was already married 2 times before, and swore never to do it again. Now he is back in the former marriage pattern again. Kudos to her for breaking him down, but some cucks just can't help themselves it seems.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Probably because they were both available at the same time. He doesn't have to go out looking or vet another woman over time.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'd never heard of them. I'd never heard of the 'Morning Joe' program. With all the other channels out there, including other news channels, who actually watches MSNBC? Why would I want to watch a far left channel with snarky liberals who try to imitate the hype of Fox News and mix it with their messed up world view? It's just not funny when the liberals do it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Why the hell would he marry that 50 year old harpie who has about 6 months of attractiveness left?

He was already married 2 times before, and swore never to do it again. Now he is back in the former marriage pattern again. Kudos to her for breaking him down, but some cucks just can't help themselves it seems.
I was thinking the same thing, why would he marry her when he could get a much younger woman who is better looking. He is a multi millionaire, it's best for him not get married again (he's already been married twice).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5tg7XG7vg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5tg7XG7vg[/youtube]
That death count, tho. :shock:
http://www.newswithviews.com/NWVexclusi ... sive12.htm
Never knew slooty intern was such a hazardous occupation. Someone call OSHA. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It sounds like Joe knows which side his bread is buttered and is marrying into power.