I thought I would introduce myself....

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

I thought I would introduce myself....

Post by djfourmoney »

I recently found Winston's site.

I have been a member of International Sex Guide since 2005. I used the vast knowledge there to make a trip to Europe in 2007. Since returning I have discovered a few things about myself, life in America and my career options.

International Dating is the only answer if you want wife and children.

Looking forward to sharing any information or experiences I have with the rest of the posse.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Welcome, new member. So, what are the experiences would you like to share? Where have you been and whom have you dated? What advice would you like to give here?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome djfourmoney! We are glad you found our forum. I am sure your trip to Europe opened your eyes to the differences between the US and Europe. Please tell us more about your journey.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome djfourmoney. Thanks for joining. Isn't ISG only about P4P though? What discoveries did you make about yourself in Europe?

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I thought I would introduce myself....

Post by Rock »

djfourmoney wrote:I recently found Winston's site.

I have been a member of International Sex Guide since 2005. I used the vast knowledge there to make a trip to Europe in 2007. Since returning I have discovered a few things about myself, life in America and my career options.

Looking forward to sharing any information or experiences I have with the rest of the posse.
Do you use a similar moniker on ISG? If so, I think I've read your posts before, perhaps on the American Women section?

Are you a semi-truck driver?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Hey there dude. its nice to see ya. join in on the orgy.

lets here more about you and what experiences you have had in eastern europe. I am planning on living there in the future.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Yeah, welcome to the hive.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DaRick wrote:Yeah, welcome to the hive.
Or shall I say this oxymoron: Welcome to the "freethinking hive" lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

We exchanged one or two PMs over there. Not the same username over there though. I asked you about foreign women. You linked me to a site. That was about the extent of our conversation though.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

J.Adama wrote:We exchanged one or two PMs over there. Not the same username over there though. I asked you about foreign women. You linked me to a site. That was about the extent of our conversation though.
You mean you had PM contact with DJfourmonkey on ISG?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ladislav wrote:Welcome, new member. So, what are the experiences would you like to share? Where have you been and whom have you dated? What advice would you like to give here?
Whatever you wanna know! If I know I will share if I don't I will try to find something or somebody that does...

I have been to Germany, Netherlands, UK, Norway, Sweden, Belgium and Ukraine.

I spent almost an entire month in Europe back in the summer of 2007.

I am African-American (prefer Black) and have dated Caucasian women mostly since High School. I've been seriously involved with mostly German women if you're talking about woman not from America. I visited a woman that contacted me on Lucky Lovers and that's when I went to Ukraine. It could have been anything I wanted it to be, but she's too old (34 at the time), average looking and has a child from a previous relationship, but never married. I felt I could find somebody younger, more attractive and without children.

Advice? I don't know....Depends
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

djfourmoney wrote:
ladislav wrote:Welcome, new member. So, what are the experiences would you like to share? Where have you been and whom have you dated? What advice would you like to give here?
Whatever you wanna know! If I know I will share if I don't I will try to find something or somebody that does...

I have been to Germany, Netherlands, UK, Norway, Sweden, Belgium and Ukraine.

I spent almost an entire month in Europe back in the summer of 2007.

I am African-American (prefer Black) and have dated Caucasian women mostly since High School. I've been seriously involved with mostly German women if you're talking about woman not from America. I visited a woman that contacted me on Lucky Lovers and that's when I went to Ukraine. It could have been anything I wanted it to be, but she's too old (34 at the time), average looking and has a child from a previous relationship, but never married. I felt I could find somebody younger, more attractive and without children.

Advice? I don't know....Depends
Now I'm sure I remember you from ISG. Didn't you have one other prospect in Europe who you were more into? I forgot why that one fell through though.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:Welcome djfourmoney! We are glad you found our forum. I am sure your trip to Europe opened your eyes to the differences between the US and Europe. Please tell us more about your journey.
Well as I got older (after 25) and realized my life wasn't what I thought it would be, I had a choice. Either I could accept Maggot Peon Status (low paying jobs) or look for another direction. I started looking into expat lifestyle. I found the main barrier was education. I wasn't interested in going back to school really (and for what?) so I look at other options.

I became well informed about life in Germany after getting to know a woman named Silke. She had been married to a Black US Serviceman previously and had a son with him. We found each other on Yahoo Msger I believe back when the Chatrooms were actually useful. During that time and talking with her seriously about the future, I went looking for information about immigration. Well I found out two things, 1) she could backdoor the system using her EU passport and 2) I could become a legal resident in Germany if I married an EU citizen.

That became the target. At the time I found Silke however my financial status didn't allow for thinking about traveling overseas. Other priorities got in the way. Well shortly after drifting apart because it became apparent I wasn't going to travel to Germany anytime soon, we finally lost contact. We have re-connected recently, she however is with somebody and is engaged. I'm kinda jealous because when I finally did travel to Germany I found most of the women average looking, but Silke is a stunna, dime, whatever you wanna call it.

Fast Forward 12 years. My father passed away in late 2006. Like most parents of Gen X children, our parents are usually carrying life insurance polices. Well I found myself $62,000 richer (after I split it with my sister). After taking care of most of his estate, I considered what to do with my new windfall. Since I didn't have anybody I could get advice from and I was skeptical of real estate market (I already knew about the fraud within the system), I decided to just do what I've always wanted to do.

First I hooked up my car - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241794

Next I always wanted to go to Europe. In the meantime, I had connected with several women but kept two at the top of the list.

A Norwegian Blonde, single mother of a 4 year old bi-racial son.

A German Brunette, Divorced (ex US Air Force husband) Mother of two bi-racial boys (7 and 9)

At the time I visited Europe I was 36 (not quite 37) and the youngest (The Norwegian) was 27, the oldest (The German) was 34

Well the visit with the Blonde failed the first day we met in person. Then The German not wanting be thought of as 2nd, was angry and didn't want to see me (I talked to her later by accident and got an ear full). I decided to spend a few more days in Norway and then made my way to Sweden where I knew another woman. Not quite what I was looking for either, so I then I finally went to Germany.

I had a friend that lived there so I contacted her and she was at work, we would meet later. In the meantime I went to an P4P in Germany. First time I had ever paid for sex and it opened my mind. I was already open to the idea since I had joined ISG and the posters there provided excellent information. After spending a day with my friend, she informed me she was visiting a friend out of town, so I had to find a place to stay. I stayed in a hostel directly across the street from the Frankfurt Main train station.

From there I planned my next mission(s). I had been talking to a Romanian Blonde but that didn't quite work out. I also had been talking to girl I met on Lucky Lovers as I mentioned before. After I watched the 24 of Le Mans, I decided I would go see her in Kiev. I figured, if she's not what I'm looking for maybe I can find one of those marriage agencies. I was a bit unprepared for that and I'll get to it in a moment. I flew to Kiev for 4 days (3.5 actually). I spent most of it with the Ukrainian woman. When she wasn't around, I hung out with some fellow members of ISG around the city. One day I had free I tried to contact Kiev Connections but nobody answered the phone, so I didn't want to risk going down there for nothing.

That ended with me leaving Kiev knowing if I did return it would not be for that woman, as I said she wasn't as cute as I would like, a bit too old and had children.

There just too many women over there to settle for something that's not exactly what you want.

So that is the Reader's Digest version of my 25 days in Europe.

3 years later, I'm very disappointed with the state of affairs in America. Even though its early its been 2 years since the collapse of the US Economy, I don't think there's any serious movment to change the direction of the country and that we are going to experience a decade of slow growth or no growth like what happen to Japan in the 1990's, which they still haven't fully recovered from.

I realized with no real job skills (certifiable or degreed) it was going to be hard to find a job even if I did find myself overseas to stay. So I have decided to get into IT, I should be ready to take the A+ certification test in Jan of 2011.

Next I want to really attack dating. Over my dating life, I've been very selective. To have better selection I need to mass message women. So once I'm near a position to travel again, I will bombard some of the lowest cost web sites like Lucky Lovers and Bride.ru. I have thought about going on a tour with AFA, but I'm not quite sure if its worth the money. I have thought maybe if I find myself in Europe about the same time the tour is going through Ukraine I might join up. Still considering that and I'm also considering a personal bride search.

I still haven't given up hope on Western Europeans either, though its likely the women will be much older.

I have virtually clocked out on the US dating scene it just doesn't interest me.
Last edited by djfourmoney on October 25th, 2010, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:Welcome djfourmoney. Thanks for joining. Isn't ISG only about P4P though? What discoveries did you make about yourself in Europe?

Winston
Thanks Winston, yes ISG is about P4P mainly but the stated mission of that site is for the finding of women to have sex with. It doesn't imply its P4P strictly its also for finding freebies and part-timers (which I'll get to in a second). There are quite a few men on that forum that are seeking Long Term Relationships, such as myself and feel that America's desire to prevent the wide-spread of P4P doesn't mean a man should go sexless and only having to lower his standards to find sex partners.

I find P4P quite agreeable, that is something I explored legally in Germany. Since then I now dabble in Mexico and I'm looking forward to South America before I find myself seriously involved with somebody. I don't always seek that type of fulfillment however, I was with a part-timer who is also a student in Kiev. I didn't do anything with her actually we just hung out and went around some of the clubs in Kiev. She was my tour guide so to speak.

Other discoveries about Europe?

I found it pretty much like you did. I randomly walked up to several women especially in Norway and I wasn't rebuffed at all. Try that in America with attractive women, more often than not you'll be ignored. I believe I could date easily and have a girlfriend quite quickly in Europe compared to the US. This is especially the case in Germany. Since I'm Black, the pickings are slim for women looking for African-Americas. Africans are what's mostly available in Europe and their culture doesn't quite mesh well with Western Culture. In fact it clashes with it quite badly. Beyond that the Americans in Germany (around the bases) are hoes and why not, they can hook up with willing German women and German/Turkish women left and right. Its not uncommon for the marriages between German Women and Black US Servicemen to end because the Man was unfaithful. This does not turn the women off Black Men, it makes them just want to find one that will be faithful. Some end up relocating to the US basically for that reason, I know a few that have done that. Also my friend Tanja recently moved here, she married a local Brother.

What else? A Black Man can find a Slavic (FSU) woman to date/marry its not an issue at all.
Last edited by djfourmoney on October 25th, 2010, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I thought I would introduce myself....

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I recently found Winston's site.

Do you use a similar moniker on ISG? If so, I think I've read your posts before, perhaps on the American Women section?

Are you a semi-truck driver?
Yep that's me, I used to drive trucks.