Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Female Blackman has won Ms. USA 2 years running

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Female Blackman has won Ms. USA 2 years running

Post by Moretorque » May 15th, 2017, 3:24 pm

Also both winners are from the District of Columbia, do you think the Jews had anything to do with this ?
Time to Hide!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Female Blackman has won Ms. USA 2 years running

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 16th, 2017, 6:42 am

[Sarcasm on]Perhaps so.... There is absolutely NO WAY these "women" could have possibly have won the contests by way of their own effort.[Sarcasm off/]
:roll:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » May 16th, 2017, 7:35 am

More apefirmative action. f**k them.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » May 16th, 2017, 8:04 am

I still love some black people, just seeing if I could get Corn Fed to do his routine.....
Time to Hide!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 16th, 2017, 12:08 pm

Moretorque wrote:I still love some black people, just seeing if I could get Corn Fed to do his routine.....
Yup, anything too complex for him to understand, he'll lapse into an almost Downs Syndrome rant of "Da Joooze, da Joooze!" What a pathetic creature he is.

Has anyone seen how Cornfed looks? If he isn't a Downs case, he certainly is one fat, ugly dude to be so angry about the sex he can't get for himself. I suppose "Da Joooze" are behind that in his addlebrained mind too.

:lol: