Best place for a traditional catholic wife?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Best place for a traditional catholic wife?

Post by willymonfrete »

Hi,my name is charbel I'm 24 and studying to become a massage therapist.I am a catholic.I would rate my looks about a 6.3/10 on a good day. and I dont want to have sex outside of marriage.I am looking at two places to find a wife poland and the phillipines.poland because the women are the most traditional in europe and also I have a latin phenotype,wich according to other forums like rooshv and naughtynomad is highly desirable there,its like the peru or asia for dark guys.however I doubt I can find a virgin like in the phillipines,not that I care about her virginity but I dont want to have sex outside of marriage anymore and over there that may be required for a relationship.

my second place is the phillipines.I am attracted enough to the austronesian phenotype but I wouldnt have exotic appeal over there like in poland,however they speak English and its cheap.

what do you guys think?any other christians on here that found christian wives?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BenT
Freshman Poster

Re: Best place for a traditional catholic wife?

Post by BenT »

willymonfrete wrote:what do you guys think?any other christians on here that found christian wives?
Working on it. Going to be a missionary in Ukraine. Check back in a year or so.

Couldn't tell you where to find a Catholic wife that's right for you, but. The real question is where do you want to live and work?

It's not enough to find a wife. Yes, a virtuous woman's price is far above rubies, but. Where you locate her can make all the difference in the world. You needn't worry over every little discomfort she may have, but why pull a nurturing spirit out of her natural surroundings?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I was ready with an answer when I opened the thread, but you've anticipated it. Yes, P or P. No question. Ireland is probably far gone down the secular route. You might find some conservative strains of Catholicism here and there in the U.S. where the women are tradition-minded. Try Irish pubs. Though it's been many years now, I was chatting up a comely colleen in the Four Provinces pub in D.C., and it was going great until I mentioned that I was Protestant. Beyond the Pale -- she was out of there in a flash. Turned out it was an IRA fundraiser night.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you want a Catholic wife, go to any predominately Catholic country (the likes of which you already mentioned) and forget about the women who might or might not like you. You need to actively approach women whom you find attractive. A subset of those women will like you back if you put in your bid so to speak.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Hey guys,thanks for your advice.I am going to look at some catholic marriage services in the phillipines because 2 yrs ago I saw a video of a very ugly fat guy that got a 9/10 filipina virgin wife thru such a dating service,I think if he can get that I surely can get something decent.

I also am going to look at catholic orphanges in india,when a girl gets 18 they cant keep her in the orphanage and they look for men to marry them.
BenT
Freshman Poster

Post by BenT »

Indian orphanage girls: Just so as long as you're not doing so with a savior complex, have fun. You walk in expecting to be her hero instead of being rationally-minded, it will come back to bite you.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

You might add Slovakia to your list. Unlike the Czech Republic, their Catholicism seems to have survived communism mostly intact. The women there are often said to be attractive, tradition-minded and marriage-minded. I've never been, so can't confirm.

I lived four months in western Austria, which is conservative Catholic country. But I can recall being in a convenience store/gas station there and seeing on the cover of a magazine a woman being penetrated by three penises. Quite a sight for Mom, dad, Buddy and Sis stopping by to refuel. So, anywhere in western Europe -- perhaps not the best place to find marriage and tradition minded women. But this was 2002, and maybe Europe was wilder then. The hotel I stayed in in Vienna -- a perfectly respectable, mid-scale place -- had flyers for the local hookers on offer in the lobby. I have the sense that Europe is a bit more de-sexualized now, if only because feminists have become the shot-callers and have declared war on heterosexuality.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

BenT wrote:Indian orphanage girls: Just so as long as you're not doing so with a savior complex, have fun. You walk in expecting to be her hero instead of being rationally-minded, it will come back to bite you.
I would exclude austria. When i was there i recall how rude they were. Maybe it was my Hochdeutsch and looks with a slicked back short back and sides. No love for preussische anything there :lol: . My good moments were talking to a serb at sud bahnhoff and we could only communicate in broken german and he kept saying sud afrika schwartzer scheisse and make throat cutting signs :lol: and the very old austrian generation like well over 70 who took me to find accomodation and they could speak only german. But their dialect is very difficult
They would say to me sud afrika Preussen and such things but were so kind.

With the younger crowd being associated with anything from Preussen is worse than being a nigger.

The young ones are liberal as fark.

But i also had one good nigjt out with some blue collar austrians who spoke only german. We got kicked out of a few places. I told them next time dont march east. March south. We will march north and meet in between.
There is only shit between us and we will stop only to refuel and rearm and wipe the shit off our boots. Voran. Schwarters 12 o'clock. Overrun. Minaret at 2 oclock. Gunner. HE . FIRE.

Poland on the other hand was great..poles took me around and gave me crystal glasses to take home. They even sent janus waluz to assassinate the darkie communist terrorist hani. How is that for solidarity with fellow whites.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś

This good white man is still in prison for killing a terrorist while murders like mandela who bombed women and children were set free. Walus's parole hearing is later this month, 24 years after imprisonment
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

BenT wrote:Indian orphanage girls: Just so as long as you're not doing so with a savior complex, have fun. You walk in expecting to be her hero instead of being rationally-minded, it will come back to bite you.
I will treat her with utmost respect and love.thank you.

I will act gratefull to have her.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

willymonfrete wrote:I also am going to look at catholic orphanges in india,when a girl gets 18 they cant keep her in the orphanage and they look for men to marry them.
Who told you this?

Sounds more like a scam to me....
In India men outnumber women by a considerable margin, and most Indians are not Catholic anyway.

Christians can be found only in a few parts in India, Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu...
Maybe only 3 percent of people in all India are Christians and how many of them are Catholics?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Yohan wrote:
willymonfrete wrote:I also am going to look at catholic orphanges in india,when a girl gets 18 they cant keep her in the orphanage and they look for men to marry them.
Who told you this?

Sounds more like a scam to me....
In India men outnumber women by a considerable margin, and most Indians are not Catholic anyway.

Christians can be found only in a few parts in India, Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu...
Maybe only 3 percent of people in all India are Christians and how many of them are Catholics?
half of india's population are children below 18,4% of those children are orphans.thats about 20-30 million orphans in india.I think most orphanages are run by red cross or christian orginizations and they raise them christian.men do not want to marry orphans because of social status and also because the orphan women dont have dowrys to give to husband.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Two places-- the kitchen and the bedroom.