Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Angeles City Sucks - 15 Reasons

Post by momopi »

What's stopping you from visiting Europe?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Gonna go taiwan tomorrow with my son and dianne.

So tired of angeles city. Now dont get me wrong. I love it here too, but one can only tolerate and endure the negatives here for so long.

So tired of pollution here. Theres no nature or fresh air. Crazy. Very bad for health. Living here will shorten your life span.

Also tired of the dark energy here. People constantly asking for money all the time, acting so money hungry, trying to cheat me on bills, etc. So much greed and obsession with money is not natural. It creates dark energy. No light or truth or goodness or wisdom or virtue here. No love of knowledge or wisdom or truth or art or spirituality or enlightenment here. Only love of money. What a sick sad pathetic state of affairs.

I dont connect with such dark energy or relate to it at all. I still have some light and truth and virtue and goodness in me. Im not greedy or money obsessed like the culture here. So i dont relate to it. Lol. U know what i mean?

I also hate the extreme heat and humidity here, along with the bad pollution. Those three are a horrible combination for weather and environment. Huh?

Now i dont mind bad infrastructure if theres a good vibe. There is a friendly vibe here. However there is also dark energy too in that people are so damn greedy and money obsessed and money grubbing. They NEVER stop asking for money. Never! U can only take so much of it. Huh? No one has unlimited tolerance. Theres always a breaking point where u get tired of it.

However, I'm not greedy or money obsessed or materialistic, so i cannot relate to people here or understand them. I care more about love and romance. And i seem to be the only one. Theres no love of knowledge or wisdom or virtue or spirituality or art or science or history here. At least not in angeles or manila. I feel like a candle in the dark here.

I fit much better the environment in Europe because my vibe and soul fits the culture and people there more. They love knowledge and wisdom and have a rich soul and culture, like i do, so i match there better.

Also the vibe in Philippines makes you feel lazy and tired and too relaxed. So you can almost never get any serious work done, especially work that requires serious attention and focus and concentration. Other expats here have reported the same thing.

Also the people here are very simple and low IQ. So as an intellectual guy who loves knowledge and wisdom i feel alienated and out of place here, like an odd person out.

Also it seems sadly that mainstream girls do not want to date us foreigners. They wont even meet for an innocent coffee or lunch. Only whores and prostitutes and the extremely destitute women here want to date foreigners or go out with us. So they can get money from us, and use us as free ATM machines and leech off us, of course. Thats why the girls we go out with here never want to pay for anything and always eventually ask for money or loans. They never treat us or pay their own way around us. Or take turns paying for dinner. Never.

You also never see middle class filipinos with foreigners hanging out or eating together in public. It seems that when filipinos have a little money they have no more use for us. They only want us around if they need to leech off us. This is a consistent pattern I've seen for 10 years here. It cant be denied.

Thats very sad. But in other countries like China, i can date normal women, not prostitutes or whores, and women there will take turns treating us and pay for things around us. They feel indebted when u treat them, but filipinos never feel indebted when u treat them. Instead they act like you owe them money because they have a robin hood mentality which says that "the rich always owe money to the poor". Big difference.

What you think?
The end game of Humanity is The Philippines. The conspiracy goes a whole lot deeper. To create poor people and make them greedy took the dark energy millions of years. It's unnatural concept unthought of anywhere else in the universe.

You being a higher older soul decided to connect with Philippines for a DEEPER reason than Greed of Filipinos, because the conspiracy is Just Beginning not ending and I can guarantee you, no matter how much we see negative on philippines and live elsewhere...We WILL COME BACK TO PHILIPPINES again and again and again...

A genius came up with an Idea of creating Poverty and then sucking on their emotional energy. Poverty is VERY UNNATURAL. A very smart Alien created this concept of Rich and Poor to suck emotions they call as Loosh, he must have been rewarded beautifully for what he thought to create extreme emotions out of human beings.

This concept is Genius, because Poor People never die, it keeps on increasing, somehow, when you come back..people will be still ALIVE but POOR asking you money again...No Growth but going around in Circles to generate maximum emotions.

Once we look it with a different perspective, things become abundantly clear.

Philippines will be the center of all actions in coming years. It will be responsible for entire humanities evolution or destruction.

It will be by far the richest, most happening country on earth in coming years. Its not the greed but the EMOTION behind that Greed which the Aliens are after.

Philippines creates extreme emotions in you as you wrote, I could feel the passion and emotions with which you wrote, which is really the GAME. To create Emotions.

Filipino Emotion is worth a trillion dollars.

THE SURVEY SAYS: FILIPINOS MOST EMOTIONAL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

https://adobochronicles.com/2015/07/15/ ... the-world/

The conspiracy is Subtle. They really do not care about America, Russia, China, Japan, Europe, India...Aliens only care about Filipinos.

The dark force is after emotions and Filipinos have the highest emotions in the entire world.

Earth is nothing but a Motherboard of Computer. Earth cities are more and more looking like Computer Chips and Motherboards because they are Energy Extraction Places.

MUST WATCH BELOW VIDEO.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jYE1DOZ2lM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_4x1v1ubs[/youtube]
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Starchild, I can't really understand what you're talking about. But I'm interested. I'm going to watch those 2 videos but can you explain more of what you're talking about (in less cryptic terms).
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Johnny1975 wrote:Starchild, I can't really understand what you're talking about. But I'm interested. I'm going to watch those 2 videos but can you explain more of what you're talking about (in less cryptic terms).
Its about Energy Extraction Matrix and beings who are after our Emotions have created the Earth Cities which now resembles more like our Computer Motherboards & processors..Like in EXACTLY.

I show the comparison in my videos. There are many researchers who found this out, I tried to connect the dots.

We are mere batteries like in the movie Matrix. I also show why Philippines would play the most important role in humanity's freedom or destruction because Filipinos are the most emotional people in the entire world which is what these beings are after.

I also show Why most buildings in Asia - Pacific are made with glass panels and ...now, almost all new buildings in Philippines is been made of Glass panels.

-----------------

Anyways, even if you do not believe in Aliens etc......you have to do this because of pure science...and glass property of being Silicon Dioxide is also used in MicroChips...People who found this out are Electronic Engineers from New Zealand to South Africa & US...but there science is purged because it does not toe with mainstream science.

whatever you do...Do not live in Glass Apartments or work in office building which has Glass panels...This is THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY.

You will have one emotional roller coaster ride if you live and work in glass buildings

Your life will always have some "Events" to generate Emotions if you live in Glass buildings.

If you are currently living in Glass buildings as shown in below images...Move out and see how your Emotions changes.

Do not live or work in above places.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I work in one of those glass buildings. Where's my emotional roller coasters?

The most exciting events around here is what doughnuts are being brought in.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

momopi wrote:I work in one of those glass buildings. Where's my emotional roller coasters?

The most exciting events around here is what doughnuts are being brought in.
Thanks for the info...Will help me on more research...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Starchild, I can't really understand what you're talking about. But I'm interested. I'm going to watch those 2 videos but can you explain more of what you're talking about (in less cryptic terms).
Its about Energy Extraction Matrix and beings who are after our Emotions have created the Earth Cities which now resembles more like our Computer Motherboards & processors..Like in EXACTLY.

I show the comparison in my videos. There are many researchers who found this out, I tried to connect the dots.

We are mere batteries like in the movie Matrix. I also show why Philippines would play the most important role in humanity's freedom or destruction because Filipinos are the most emotional people in the entire world which is what these beings are after.
As you might guess, I don't believe your theory. I live in a glass building, and I live in a glass building. I've got quite a view from every room that I actually use in the apartment. I'm emotionally stable, pretty level emotionally, just like when I lived in a house, just like when I lived in another apartment.

What I am curious about is why you believe your theory? Why do you think people are batteries? Why emotional batteries? Why aliens, AI, or whatever, using the batteries? Where do you get your information? Does it just seem intuitive to you, and therefore you believe it? Do you really believe it? Are you just posting these scenarios for your own benefits.

In one post you said underwear was evil and demonic and one should wear a cotton cloth. Then you posted you wore Fruit of the Loom. So I don't know if you believe your own theories.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:
As you might guess, I don't believe your theory. I live in a glass building, and I live in a glass building. I've got quite a view from every room that I actually use in the apartment. I'm emotionally stable, pretty level emotionally, just like when I lived in a house, just like when I lived in another apartment.

What I am curious about is why you believe your theory? Why do you think people are batteries? Why emotional batteries? Why aliens, AI, or whatever, using the batteries? Where do you get your information? Does it just seem intuitive to you, and therefore you believe it? Do you really believe it? Are you just posting these scenarios for your own benefits.

In one post you said underwear was evil and demonic and one should wear a cotton cloth. Then you posted you wore Fruit of the Loom. So I don't know if you believe your own theories.
Do you love your Wife?

Do you love your Kids?

Do you love your Job?

-------------------------or

Do you hate your Wife?

Do you hate your Kids?

Do you hate your Job?

Do you have Events in your life that makes you happy, sad and angry?

Finally...DO YOU HAVE EMOTIONS...

If you have Emotions...You are LOOSH Producing Battery.

I guess you did not watch my video nor read the article that Alec Newald wrote.

The game on earth is about Emotions not about Economy, wealth etc...That's lower....There are beings who LOVE the way we are...Loving Wife, Hating Wife...The world is designed to Produce Emotions....It was called Loosh by Robert Monroe...

http://coev.webs.com/apps/blog/show/430 ... t-of-loosh

The below image is of Ancient Greece, Mexican Site and it was a Temple and compare it to Present day Microprocessors.

Its not coincidence etc ...

You really have to Watch Michael Tellinger Video to get the complete gist of it..

You need to go to scientific level to understand it

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZEVMrfZwBQ[/youtube]
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Starchild5,

I was thinking more along the lines of a couple of well-reasoned paragraphs rather than a couple of links. Could you summarize the main points of the video that convince you that these theories are true?

Does a circuit board bear a resemblance to the layout of a city? Maybe so. But does tha tmean cities are circuit boards, conducting emotion instead of electricity? No. The men who designed circuit boards had seen cities before. Those engineers and technicians could have made transistors shaped like amorphous blobs. But that doesn't feel right to people like us who are used to rectangles and triangles. And it is inefficient to do so for packing and shipping. Straight lines in building buildings are easier for men to understand. We can figure out how to build these buildings without them falling down.

People travel by going from point A to point B. So do electrons. We don't generally teleport from place to place. Neither do electrons. We travel through space to get somewhere else. So we have steets, and circutboards have circuits on top that look like roads. Straight roads and 90 degree angles make it easy for us to keep track of where places are in a city. Cities aren't always laid out this way because of terrain. But a lot of circuit boards are because the 'terrain' is flat. There are reasons for the similarities, much simpler, reasonable reasons besides the idea that cities are circuit boards designed to transmit emotion.
Last edited by MrMan on May 21st, 2017, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:Starchild5,

I was thinking more along the lines of a couple of well-reasoned paragraphs rather than a couple of links. Could you summarize the main points of the video that convince you that these theories are true?

Does a circuit board bear a resemblance to the sayout of a city? Maybe so. But does tha tmean cities are circuit boards, conducting emotion instead of electricity? No. The men who designed circuit boards had seen cities before. Those engineers and technicians could have made transistors shaped like amorphous blobs. But that doesn't feel right to people like us who are used to rectangles and triangles. And it is inefficient to do so for packing and shipping. Straight lines in building buildings are easier for men to understand. We can figure out how to build these buildings without them falling down.

People travel by going from point A to point B. So do electrons. We don't generally teleport from place to place. Neither do electrons. We travel through space to get somewhere else. So we have steets, and circutboards have circuits on top that look like roads. Straight roads and 90 degree angles make it easy for us to keep track of where places are in a city. Cities aren't always laid out this way because of terrain. But a lot of circuit boards are because the 'terrain' is flat. There are reasons for the similarities, much simpler, reasonable reasons besides the idea that cities are circuit boards designed to transmit emotion.
ok. Thanks for the info.