Our Gut Is a Star Gate & a Worm Hole - Literally

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Our Gut Is a Star Gate & a Worm Hole - Literally

Post by HouseMD »

starchild5 wrote:
HouseMD wrote: Literally schizophrenic vs schizotypal thought. You should sit down with someone with schizophrenia sometime- they've got all the dots connected, just like you. Trouble is, they are connected incorrectly, so they think the FBI is reading their minds through TV via special microwave-powered cell phones that were developed via alien technology etc etc. Every weird they hear must be assigned some greater purpose in their design, so a clock isn't just a clock and a door isn't a door, they're like, alien tools predicting the end times and portals that hold back evil that have been corrupted by the Illuminati or whatever. But it's always fun to see two of them talk to one another, because they've connected their dots in different ways so they just end up fighting about whether the Illuminati plans to take over the world with GMOs vs mind control, or whether the Jews and the Illuminati and the NWO are the same group or competing powers, etc etc.
Truly spoken like a Doc...Well Said.. :mrgreen:

Now...Where can I now get a Medication for my schizophrenic vs schizotypal thought...Ohh you have it...for 19.99 USD :)

That is the real power of Pharma ....They could identify the problems and then magically offer you a medication but I know my problems that you describe with complicated words like schizophrenic vs schizotypal could not be Home Remedy ever ... 8) 8)

How can schizophrenic ever find a home remedy with Ginger + Turmeric tea...???

Please tell me there is No Home Remedy for my Cure...

That would settle this for ever..
.I would need to seek a Professional Medical Help costing 100/ hr session and then go see another doctor for 100 dollars and then they will put me on initial medication for 10 dollar a pill all the while my Disease is MANAGED and Not cured. :lol:

schizophrenic = good profit = Never cured but managed + plus no known Natural Cure... :lol: :lol:

Common....Your point was nothing but to put me on Medication. FYI...I'm not a gullible American...
:lol: :lol:

If I believe you...I would be put on a Medication ...one of these folks..

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... c-20253211

Second-generation antipsychotics

These newer, second-generation medications are generally preferred because they pose a lower risk of serious side effects than do first-generation antipsychotics. Second-generation antipsychotics include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Paliperidone (Invega)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
First-generation antipsychotics

These first-generation antipsychotics have frequent and potentially significant neurological side effects, including the possibility of developing a movement disorder (tardive dyskinesia) that may or may not be reversible. First-generation antipsychotics include:

Chlorpromazine
Fluphenazine
Haloperidol
Perphenazine

These antipsychotics are often cheaper than second-generation antipsychotics, especially the generic versions, which can be an important consideration when long-term treatment is necessary.

Your point was not a Natural Cure but make fun of me and then put me on medication.

Your Point was to make me look dumb and how smart Medical industry is and they are the end of everything when it comes to who is sane and insane.

---------------------

Why you did not offer me any simple Cure...? Your point was to just put me down...

All schizophrenic ends up making the Pharma billions...? Did you ever THINK LIKE THAT?

-------------------

Thank You but I prefer natural home remedy than seeking a "Professional Help". Even if I have schizophrenia I would not like to make Pharma Billions who were kind enough to diagnose me. :)

I hope you really know what you doing. Ignorance is still a Sin. Eventually, We all have to answer to our own consciousness. We all will be judged by our own Higher Self...When this 5 seconds of play on earth ends....

My Alien Thoughts aren't milking billions out of poor suffering humanity. Good Luck with your profession.
Most schizophrenia meds are extremely cheap, and sold literally at cost ($3/month even without insurance at Wal-Mart). They don't make anyone any money, really. And schizophrenia isn't a disease that benefits from therapy- It's an actual degenerative process of the brain similar to Parkinson's in many ways, but acting on receptors that control fear, paranoid thought, pattern recognition, and emotional processing instead of movement. It isn't like depression, which is something that can often be overcome without treatment, as depression is often situational rather than biological. Schizophrenia is biological in nature, unfortunately, and requires treatment to prevent progression.

Now, schizotypal personality disorder is different. It is just a maladapted way of viewing the world that involves many of the same thought processes of schizophrenia, but without hallucinations or any degenerative brain processes- it is basically a pattern of weird thought that interferes with luge but is not pathologic and cannot be treated with medication or therapy, because it is so core to a person's identity it cannot be changed.

You could be either, what it really comes down to is do you see or hear things that other people don't see or hear, are you afraid that someone is out to hurt you, do you believe you have some great purpose in this world that will change everything, etc etc. Delusions, hallucinations, and difficulty expressing emotion (both physically and verbally) are hallmarks of schizophrenia (though it's much more complicated than that). In conspiracy theorist circles, maybe 5 out of 10 people are schizotypal, but one out of ten is full-blown schizophrenic. The rest are a mix of normal people that want someone to blame for their troubles, misguided people that were brought up with faulty belief systems, and other odd personality types that either have prosecutorial delusions, delusions of grandeur, or both.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

markfly
Freshman Poster

Post by markfly »

The guy talking about Aliens is clearly mentally ill. However, almost all the most advanced research is pointing towards the gut as the source of all the problems and health issues, it’s more than insane if you full keep up with all the research on just how much bacteria can alter humans. Probiotics are truly all you need but they don't even know all the bacteria that help the intestine... They are missing entire families of bacteria that they are only now realizing exist. They only know about the easy-to-grow bacteria. Schizophrenia, bipolar, Celiac, Crohn's, Parkinson's, etc diseases are all related and correspond to genes over-actively attacking bacteria... but the bacteria has to be present or there's no activity. I originally (5yrs ago) couldn't find any info that said bacteria modified the brain "memory" biology, since then they have published a decent number of reports on how memory is dependent on bacteria and can be better or worse due to differences in bacteria.

So far, the newer research says:

It's a messed up world, humans were never meant to be around hundreds of strangers every day... We're brain-functionally adapted to socializing with ~200 people in a group, not 2000000 people in a city. Bacteria on the other hand thrives when it's easy to hop from host to host, same goes for fungi, viruses, etc.

- Stanford University
markfly
Freshman Poster

Post by markfly »

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

He's not "mentally ill". Stop throwing that term around so loosely. Just because someone thinks something differently......Jesus Christ, chill out people.
You people are so eager to call someone insane - it's sad..... and it's sick. Where's your room for creativity?

What happened to open minded people.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

HouseMD wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
HouseMD wrote: Literally schizophrenic vs schizotypal thought. You should sit down with someone with schizophrenia sometime- they've got all the dots connected, just like you. Trouble is, they are connected incorrectly, so they think the FBI is reading their minds through TV via special microwave-powered cell phones that were developed via alien technology etc etc. Every weird they hear must be assigned some greater purpose in their design, so a clock isn't just a clock and a door isn't a door, they're like, alien tools predicting the end times and portals that hold back evil that have been corrupted by the Illuminati or whatever. But it's always fun to see two of them talk to one another, because they've connected their dots in different ways so they just end up fighting about whether the Illuminati plans to take over the world with GMOs vs mind control, or whether the Jews and the Illuminati and the NWO are the same group or competing powers, etc etc.
Truly spoken like a Doc...Well Said.. :mrgreen:

Now...Where can I now get a Medication for my schizophrenic vs schizotypal thought...Ohh you have it...for 19.99 USD :)

That is the real power of Pharma ....They could identify the problems and then magically offer you a medication but I know my problems that you describe with complicated words like schizophrenic vs schizotypal could not be Home Remedy ever ... 8) 8)

How can schizophrenic ever find a home remedy with Ginger + Turmeric tea...???

Please tell me there is No Home Remedy for my Cure...

That would settle this for ever..
.I would need to seek a Professional Medical Help costing 100/ hr session and then go see another doctor for 100 dollars and then they will put me on initial medication for 10 dollar a pill all the while my Disease is MANAGED and Not cured. :lol:

schizophrenic = good profit = Never cured but managed + plus no known Natural Cure... :lol: :lol:

Common....Your point was nothing but to put me on Medication. FYI...I'm not a gullible American...
:lol: :lol:

If I believe you...I would be put on a Medication ...one of these folks..

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... c-20253211

Second-generation antipsychotics

These newer, second-generation medications are generally preferred because they pose a lower risk of serious side effects than do first-generation antipsychotics. Second-generation antipsychotics include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Paliperidone (Invega)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
First-generation antipsychotics

These first-generation antipsychotics have frequent and potentially significant neurological side effects, including the possibility of developing a movement disorder (tardive dyskinesia) that may or may not be reversible. First-generation antipsychotics include:

Chlorpromazine
Fluphenazine
Haloperidol
Perphenazine

These antipsychotics are often cheaper than second-generation antipsychotics, especially the generic versions, which can be an important consideration when long-term treatment is necessary.

Your point was not a Natural Cure but make fun of me and then put me on medication.

Your Point was to make me look dumb and how smart Medical industry is and they are the end of everything when it comes to who is sane and insane.

---------------------

Why you did not offer me any simple Cure...? Your point was to just put me down...

All schizophrenic ends up making the Pharma billions...? Did you ever THINK LIKE THAT?

-------------------

Thank You but I prefer natural home remedy than seeking a "Professional Help". Even if I have schizophrenia I would not like to make Pharma Billions who were kind enough to diagnose me. :)

I hope you really know what you doing. Ignorance is still a Sin. Eventually, We all have to answer to our own consciousness. We all will be judged by our own Higher Self...When this 5 seconds of play on earth ends....

My Alien Thoughts aren't milking billions out of poor suffering humanity. Good Luck with your profession.
Most schizophrenia meds are extremely cheap, and sold literally at cost ($3/month even without insurance at Wal-Mart). They don't make anyone any money, really. And schizophrenia isn't a disease that benefits from therapy- It's an actual degenerative process of the brain similar to Parkinson's in many ways, but acting on receptors that control fear, paranoid thought, pattern recognition, and emotional processing instead of movement. It isn't like depression, which is something that can often be overcome without treatment, as depression is often situational rather than biological. Schizophrenia is biological in nature, unfortunately, and requires treatment to prevent progression.

Now, schizotypal personality disorder is different. It is just a maladapted way of viewing the world that involves many of the same thought processes of schizophrenia, but without hallucinations or any degenerative brain processes- it is basically a pattern of weird thought that interferes with luge but is not pathologic and cannot be treated with medication or therapy, because it is so core to a person's identity it cannot be changed.

You could be either, what it really comes down to is do you see or hear things that other people don't see or hear, are you afraid that someone is out to hurt you, do you believe you have some great purpose in this world that will change everything, etc etc. Delusions, hallucinations, and difficulty expressing emotion (both physically and verbally) are hallmarks of schizophrenia (though it's much more complicated than that). In conspiracy theorist circles, maybe 5 out of 10 people are schizotypal, but one out of ten is full-blown schizophrenic. The rest are a mix of normal people that want someone to blame for their troubles, misguided people that were brought up with faulty belief systems, and other odd personality types that either have prosecutorial delusions, delusions of grandeur, or both.
You have a pathological need to classify others, and a need to have an understanding over everything about you. You also like categorizing everything, and feel uncomfortable with anything that's ambiguous, you get a sense of superiority and status from others noticing how "intelligent" you are. I'm not attacking you, just showing that anyone can apply the same labels to you also.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know if a psychiatrist or psychologist would classify starchild5 as 'mentally ill' or not. I would imagine it would be considered unprofessional to diagnose someone based on Internet posts in those fields.

I do know he posts some crazy ideas.

There is another thread that asks why Winston is so fat. I thought, if he had a star gate sending the extra calories to an unknown galaxy, that might help. How can I get one of those? By eating kimchi and saur kraut.

Btw, I believe it is healthy to eat fermented food. My wife makes kimchi and other types of pickles. I'm not against that as health advice, but the star gate stuff. The illuminati comment is bizaar. I don't know why pickle-eating, pickle selling Zionist Jews would have a conspiracy to keep people from eating pickled foods. I can't figure out why they would want to keep men from dating pretty thin women, either. I believe I've seen posts from certain posters that hint at that. Jewish men do not benefit from being surrounded by hefty women. They can't manspread either if they have to complete with space from large women.

Hmm... I just thought of that. Do you think that anti-man-spreading is a feminist conspiracy to create more space for their agenda to pork up the women and make them less attractive for men? If the feminists were Jews and/or aliens, that conspiracy theory just might get some supporters on this forum.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

HouseMD wrote: Most schizophrenia meds are extremely cheap, and sold literally at cost ($3/month even without insurance at Wal-Mart). They don't make anyone any money, really. And schizophrenia isn't a disease that benefits from therapy- It's an actual degenerative process of the brain similar to Parkinson's in many ways, but acting on receptors that control fear, paranoid thought, pattern recognition, and emotional processing instead of movement. It isn't like depression, which is something that can often be overcome without treatment, as depression is often situational rather than biological. Schizophrenia is biological in nature, unfortunately, and requires treatment to prevent progression.

I'm speechless.... :shock: :shock:

The medical profession contradicts themselves all the time. I really hoped you would be more open minded.

Why is your own profession contradicting on what you just said ...?

Scientific study reveals conspiracy theorists the most sane of all

http://www.naturalnews.com/047168_consp ... ganda.html

Researchers -- psychologists and social scientists, mostly -- in the U.S. and United Kingdom say data indicate that, contrary to those mainstream media stereotypes, "conspiracy theorists" appear to be more sane than people who accept official versions of controversial and contested events.

The most recent study was published in July 2013 by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent in the UK. Entitled "'What about Building 7?' A Social Psychological Study of Online Discussion of 9/11 Conspiracy Theories," the study compared "conspiracist," or pro-conspiracy theory, and "conventionalist," or anti-conspiracy, comments on news websites.

The researchers noted that they were surprised to find that it is now more conventional to leave so-called conspiracist comments than conventional ones.

"Of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were coded as conspiracist and 715 as conventionalist," the researchers wrote.

'The research showed that people who favored the official account of 9/11 were generally more hostile'

So, among people who comment on news articles, those who discount official government accounts of events like the 9/11 attacks and the assassination of John F. Kennedy outnumber believers by more than two-to-one. That means the pro-conspiracy commenters are those who are now expressing what is considered conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters represent a small, beleaguered minority that is often scoffed at and shunned.

Perhaps becoming frustrated that their alleged mainstream viewpoints are no longer considered as such by the majority, those who are anti-conspiracy commenters often showed anger and disgust in their posts.

"The research... showed that people who favoured the official account of 9/11 were generally more hostile when trying to persuade their rivals," said the study.

Also, it seems that those who do not believe in the conspiracies were not just hostile but fanatically attached to their own conspiracy theories as well. The researchers said that, according to the anti-conspiracy holders, their own theory of 9/11 -- one which says 19 Muslims, none of whom could fly commercial airliners with any proficiency, pulled off an amazing surprise attack under the direction of a man on dialysis (Osama bin Laden) who was living in a cave somewhere in Afghanistan -- is unwaveringly true.

Meanwhile, "conspiracists," on the hand, did not have to pretend to have a theory that completely explained the events of 9/11. "For people who think 9/11 was a government conspiracy, the focus is not on promoting a specific rival theory, but in trying to debunk the official account," the researchers said.

As reported by Veterans Today:

In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist -- a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory -- accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it.

A conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory

The study also found that conspiracy believers discuss historical context, like viewing the JFK assassination as a precedent for 9/11, more than the antis. It also found that conspiracy believers do not like to be labeled as such.

These and other findings are contained in a new book, Conspiracy Theory in America, by political scientist Lance deHaven-Smith, which was published last year by the University of Texas Press. He explained why people don't like to be labeled as "conspiracy theorists."

"The CIA's campaign to popularize the term 'conspiracy theory' and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time," he said.

He further noted that, essentially, those who use the term as an insult are doing so as the result of a well-documented, undisputed and historically accurate conspiracy by the CIA to cover up the JFK assassination.

Or not.

You be the judge.
Last edited by starchild5 on May 25th, 2017, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote: You have a pathological need to classify others, and a need to have an understanding over everything about you. You also like categorizing everything, and feel uncomfortable with anything that's ambiguous, you get a sense of superiority and status from others noticing how "intelligent" you are. I'm not attacking you, just showing that anyone can apply the same labels to you also.
That is exactly how the trillion dollar pharma industry operates....and the most funny thing is...They compare "Conspiracy Theorist" not with God or angel level of sanity but with themselves and mainstream and then label us as Mentally ill...:lol: :lol:

I would have considered myself a total mental retard if for ever, the sheeple and mainstream science for just ONE DAY showed me how beautiful the society created by our government is...The moment you step out of your home..It's all so wonderful out there for everybody :) :)

Seriously, The mainstream society THINKS they are sane and the one who questions them are Insane ..This is how bad it is for humanity now. They dare compare their sanity with others... :shock: :shock:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Don't you get it? It's a utopia alright... for them. Not us, that's the joke. They use the word sarcastically and sardonically. Like - in Soviet Russia when the Communist regime seized control of a city, they'd say "comrade...the situation's been "normalized" (In a thick Yiddish Russian accent)...all the while the people starving and dying all around.

That's the joke, it's a utopia - for them....joke's on us. ;)

The world around is insane - yes. I'll keep saying it though, most of us should just look at ourselves first, chances are if you feel out of control outside - you are not in control on the inside. Yes there are and seem to be a lot of crazy people around, nowadays more than ever... it seems to be increasing. And if you're already unstable and struggling with yourself this'll just add to it.
Get right with yourself first. Look at your own issues - it's hard. Many of us get scott through w/o too many issues and are sane and balanced. Many of us have to reality check. If you're blessed with balance and calm at a young age, consider yourself very blessed. Youth doesn't exactly lend itself to that, but some have it naturally, others cultivate it. Others just naturally land in a spot where they have it, and the rest of us have to cultivate it.
We all have to cultivate ourselves though... I'd think.
The last thing you can feel is out of control. If you feel that way - do something about it. No one is or deserves to feel that way. .... I hate saying that, but there is something to the conspiracy theories - it does seem the "gov" wants you to not be in control and pushes that you "need medication" etc, they want you to feel helpless/ dependent etc. It's sad and it's scary, but it's true. See, they don't think about it like that. To them their job is to manage everybody, so whatever makes it easier logistically.. Now back to ourselves. It doesn't do anybody any good to ignore that. Let's all work on ourselves, now...do the best that we can.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The thing is, and I sense this is a big problem for most people nowadays...as it was for me. We need something beyond ourselves - and anything man made, to help us out, call us on our bullshit, throw a bottom line, give us guidance. We've been steered to rely on the state and 'gov', and that has caused mass insanity. Psychiatry, schedules....behaviorism, etc. etc. these things cannot lead us. We sense that and are scared of it, but are being lied to about it. We are purposely told to trust those things, and told by "experts" that constantly attempt to disprove G-d and invalidate it to us; that leaves us inside feeling panicky and our calm is gone. We try to fill ourselves up with a pseudo - intellectual mastery of things, which we cannot or do not have mastery of. It leaves us panicked and insecure, and constantly falling apart.

We need to turn back to ourselves, fixing our own problems. And back to G-d.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Someone could a very rational person and be inclied to believe a 'conspiracy theory' if there are reasons to doubt the official account or even if the individual accepted some fake news as legit. For example, 911 theories or doubting the Mon landing.

There comes a point when it is irrational, such as believing that eating kimchi to add gut bacteria thwarts the plans of the illuminati,believing Jews are space aliens with no evidence...That sort of thing g send irrational.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:Don't you get it? It's a utopia alright... for them. Not us, that's the joke. They use the word sarcastically and sardonically. Like - in Soviet Russia when the Communist regime seized control of a city, they'd say "comrade...the situation's been "normalized" (In a thick Yiddish Russian accent)...all the while the people starving and dying all around.

That's the joke, it's a utopia - for them....joke's on us. ;)

The world around is insane - yes. I'll keep saying it though, most of us should just look at ourselves first, chances are if you feel out of control outside - you are not in control on the inside. Yes there are and seem to be a lot of crazy people around, nowadays more than ever... it seems to be increasing. And if you're already unstable and struggling with yourself this'll just add to it.
Get right with yourself first. Look at your own issues - it's hard. Many of us get scott through w/o too many issues and are sane and balanced. Many of us have to reality check. If you're blessed with balance and calm at a young age, consider yourself very blessed. Youth doesn't exactly lend itself to that, but some have it naturally, others cultivate it. Others just naturally land in a spot where they have it, and the rest of us have to cultivate it.
We all have to cultivate ourselves though... I'd think.
The last thing you can feel is out of control. If you feel that way - do something about it. No one is or deserves to feel that way. .... I hate saying that, but there is something to the conspiracy theories - it does seem the "gov" wants you to not be in control and pushes that you "need medication" etc, they want you to feel helpless/ dependent etc. It's sad and it's scary, but it's true. See, they don't think about it like that. To them their job is to manage everybody, so whatever makes it easier logistically.. Now back to ourselves. It doesn't do anybody any good to ignore that. Let's all work on ourselves, now...do the best that we can.
If we start looking inside, then the rulers of this world and the trillion dollar medical mafia will collapse...

It is the KEY...we need to look inside not outside...

The entire universal power is within us, especially our GUT.

Gut is the solution and the problem for entire human race. Understanding, our gut is freeing us of our enslavement. over 95% of serotonin, 50% of Dopamine, and 80% of your entire Immune system is produced in the gut :shock: :shock: ..That is incredibly shocking ..and yet there is no research on how important our gut is.

All our mental issues are connected to our gut. Eat fermented food, Kimchi, yogurt etc. The world needs to understand its gut more than anything
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:Someone could a very rational person and be inclied to believe a 'conspiracy theory' if there are reasons to doubt the official account or even if the individual accepted some fake news as legit. For example, 911 theories or doubting the Mon landing.

There comes a point when it is irrational, such as believing that eating kimchi to add gut bacteria thwarts the plans of the illuminati,believing Jews are space aliens with no evidence...That sort of thing g send irrational.
Unfortunately, your premise is entirely wrong because you are not a conspiracy theorist. :) :)

In Conspiracy Circles..It is perfectly allowed to THINK beyond and Crazy...It is fine to be open minded and nuts in Conspiracy...There are no restriction....on how to think...

common...You cannot pick and choose...

Your acceptance of Moon Landing and 911 theories came because of how Conspiracy Theorist think...It was always a big issue in the mainstream. Your thinking is putting cart before the horse.

WE ALLOWED people to think ohhh...911 could be an inside job, moon landing fake...We created environment to THINK crazy...unfortunately, the present society cannot ...We have the Docs to label people for them to sell 3 dollar worth of pills :D

It is perfectly fine to THINK crazy in Conspiracy without being Labelled ...and put on Medication...
Rockalbert
Freshman Poster

Post by Rockalbert »

hmm wow...that was eye opening :shock: