It is officially over, feminism is dead.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

It is officially over, feminism is dead.

Post by Grunt »

I have been saying for almost a decade that American females would soon find themselves virtually without any viable options. Lo and behold, the evidence arrives.

The Single Girl's Guide to Meeting European Men -

With some horrifying youtube clips thrown in for good measure. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohwmOUFN-Ko

And some commentary here as well - http://www.urlesque.com/2010/10/22/is-k ... -for-real/

I will simply ask some questions, then enjoy the ride.

When American men go overseas in search of love, they are filthy pedophile scum sucking pig sex tourists. But when American females do it, its considered "liberated"?

I said a LONG time ago that we need to ask ONE important question. Why are there so MANY internet sites devoted to foreign ladies seeking American husbands, but so FEW sites for foreign guys seeking American wives? No one has been able to address this questions without hitting some hard realities about the quality of the American female.

The death of feminism is due to a few key factors. Most young men today have watched their fathers brothers and uncles being brutalized in divorce court by their mothers and sisters and aunts. They see the writing on the wall and they take proper precaution. Sex without marriage is now a perfectly valid option as well, perhaps thanks to feminism. At this point, young guys offer females two options. Have cheap sex, or no attention whatsoever. This scenario is possible because the economy is now well and truly obliterated. So, unless the young American female wants to spend her weekends alone, she will put out and not expect dinner or a serious relationship. Thats as good as it gets, so deal with it. Those females loony enough to venture to Europe, and piss away precious time and money that can never be replaced in the process, are playing a losing game. Cutting to the chase, right? HOW MANY OF YOU WILL BRING HOME A EUROPEAN HUSBAND?! I would venture to say the numbers may be in the very low single digit range.

The most amusing segment of the feminist herd is the stalwarts. You can spot them easily as they deride the young females for "stooping" so low as to admit to essentially begging European men for sex, without even making a pretense to a long term commitment. Those 30-something feminist hangers-on stand tall like the proud little Bolsheviks they are and swear by the feminist dogmas to the bitter end. Independence! Self Reliance! Respect! And of course cats. Lets of cats...but no husband. I am quite sure there is some jealousy involved in their thinking. The "lady" doth protest too much?

So sit back and enjoy, all you guys out there. We have a front row seat to the self-destruction and virtual implosion of feminism. Hilarity ensues! Let me get my bowl of popcorn and snuggle with my hot young European wife, this should be well worth the price of admission.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Feminism is not dead. Dying..that's plausible. But Dead...hell to the no.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E_Irizarry wrote:Feminism is not dead. Dying..that's plausible. But Dead...hell to the no.
Precisely! Anytime we have feminism-inspired laws on the books a la IMBRA and VAWA, feminism is alive and well. Don't assume just because there is a lull in the gunfire that the war is over.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When all the hundreds of millions of feminists have a copy of that book a la Mein Kampf and the airlines are fully booked for months because of them traveling to Europe, that is when we can put our arms down.

And the book addresses flings- again treating Euro men as toys for the amazons' pleasure. And is it a coincidence that it is for sale at "Amazon"?

No, we aint out of the woods yet. Not by a long shot.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is nothing new...

Post by djfourmoney »

The Expat Forums are filled with American Women married to European Men. I don't think it means Feminism is dead at all. As another member said, Feminist Inspired laws are still on the books.

European men will come to find out what we already know.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

I dunno. I think feminism might indeed be on its way out.

I am in a Western country (UK). This morning I was in class, and me and a friend were talking about making cakes and then clothes, haha. Our older male teacher was discussing something and mentioned feminists, and jokingly remarked that we obviously weren't. The other girls said that 'no way' were they feminists. So that's a bunch of Western girls from different backgrounds in their early/mid twenties independently slating feminism and looking down on it. Maybe it's finally reached it's sell-by date. I didn't say anything myself as I have pretty strong views about it and was more curious to see what the response would be without my influencing anyone- turns out I didn't need to anyway.

I've heard a lot of this sort of thing recently from older women too and it leads me to believe the tide is turning. My mother said a couple of days ago that feminism ruined everything for women, despite her growing up in its heyday. In fact I can't remember the last woman I've heard describe herself as a feminist. I've also noticed more and more online blogs, etc. dealing directly with 'regaining femininity', 'anti-feminism' and 'traditional values', mostly from American girls.

We might look back and see it as a social blip rather than a lasting 'revolution'. After all, we evolved with the traditional roles and views and they seemed to do us well. I can confirm myself as a girl that I'm far happier the more I relax into femininity, more at peace. Women should never feel like they have to try to copy men to have worth- that sounds like the opposite of what 'feminism' should be.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If you look at the former USSR female leaders or even Nazi women, they all looked very strong and dedicated but at the same time, very much like ladies. They just possessed a strong femininity. They were like strong mothers. Look at say, Golda Meir. Did she look masculine? A typical Jewish grandma. Same with Bhuto, Aung Sang Su Kyy, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

ladislav wrote:If you look at the former USSR female leaders or even Nazi women, they all looked very strong and dedicated but at the same time, very much like ladies. They just possessed a strong femininity. They were like strong mothers. Look at say, Golda Meir. Did she look masculine? A typical Jewish grandma. Same with Bhuto, Aung Sang Su Kyy, etc.
Exactly. A woman diminishes her power by becoming a feminist, rejecting her essence and trying to copy men. Men are the only authentic ones of their kind- a woman trying to be one just appears pathetic, and she is fighting a losing battle, she will never be a man (and why would she want to?!! That alone speaks volumes).

I remember some feminist quotes I got really shocked by once:

"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman." Catherine MacKinnon
"Romance is rape embellished with meaningful looks." Andrea Dworkin
"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." -- Andrea Dworkin
"One can know everything and still be unable to accept the fact that sex and murder are fused in the male consciousness, so that the one without the imminent possibly of the other is unthinkable and impossible." Andrea Dworkin
When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression..." -- Sheila Jeffrys
"Who cares how men feel or what they do or whether they suffer? They have had over 2000 years to dominate and made a complete hash of it. Now it is our turn. My only comment to men is, if you don't like it, bad luck - and if you get in my way I'll run you down." -- Letter to the Editor: "Women's Turn to Dominate" -- Signed: Liberated Women, Boronia

I find these horrifying. I mean, what kind of messed-up mind would say this kind of thing? That's really, really extreme psychological issues right there. Did they have no fathers, brothers, male friends, sons? I can't even imagine living with that worldview, that amount of hatred. These are certainly not minds you'd want to entrust with starting some kind of revolution and not the sort of people you'd want to follow.

Went off on one a bit there. :) But reading those quotes always disturbs me to the core. A tree bears its own fruit, and if people didn't realise how rotten these trees were in the first place, they're seeing how rotten the fruit is by now.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Feminism

Post by Truthville »

Good Quotes BellaRuth!

You do realize that the women making these quotes were lesbians? At least Dworkin and MacKinnion are or were. I find it fascinating that the act of penetrating with a penis is rape BUT with a finger, tongue or other "instrument" isn't according to them. Dworkin and MacKinnion, in my mind, were/are just women whom wished they were born men and so focused most of their "inner" hatred and jealousy towards the very thing they couldn't be. Sad, really!

I have recently learned that there are two different kinds of feminsim. Standard feminism (Equal pay etc...) and Gender Feminism (All men are evil, All women are good) I believe that the "gender" type is what most women are rejecting.

Read, if you haven't, the SCUM Manifesto by Valerie something or the other for a great example of "Gender" feminism. She also is the one whom shot Andy Warhol in her demented struggle for fame.

TruthVille
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Any american woman that travels the world to bang men will be a hardcore feminist. It doesn't mean she can't get a good boyfriend in the US, its about her having a lover in every capital city in the world. Being able to attract suckers from several countries will no doubt feed her gianormous ego until it explodes along with her waistline.

Feminism isn't even close to ending, if anything its gaining momentum, theres more feminists now than ever before. They won't stop until every pregnancy is aborted and every man is in prison. In addition, todays corporate hiring practices are very biased against men and will continue to be so women will always be in positions of authority over men.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Wow, what shocks me is that video. American chicks are finally going for European guys. Wow!!! What happened to wiggers and white trash guys they've been going for so long?

I have to say corporate practices just make me wanna puke! I've been looking for a job for so long and every application has male-female question, race questions etc. So we protect women, minorities and children in the USA, but WHO THE HELL protects WHITE MALES? Nobody, actually white educated male is the worst enemy of the USA, everyone just seems to hate educated white males - they are not needed in colleges, firms and relationships. Companies now hire women and blacks, colleges accept low IQ ghetto kids and dating is the best with ghetto-white trash dude covered with ugly-ass tattoos. Where is this US and A country going into??? Complete degradation!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:Wow, what shocks me is that video. American chicks are finally going for European guys. Wow!!! What happened to wiggers and white trash guys they've been going for so long?

I have to say corporate practices just make me wanna puke! I've been looking for a job for so long and every application has male-female question, race questions etc. So we protect women, minorities and children in the USA, but WHO THE HELL protects WHITE MALES? Nobody, actually white educated male is the worst enemy of the USA, everyone just seems to hate educated white males - they are not needed in colleges, firms and relationships. Companies now hire women and blacks, colleges accept low IQ ghetto kids and dating is the best with ghetto-white trash dude covered with ugly-ass tattoos. Where is this US and A country going into??? Complete degradation!
Per bold, that sh_t had me rollin', guy. LOL! But there's a discrepancy: you say that they now hire women and Blacks. There are disenfranchised educated Black men as well as disenfranchised Latino men that are UNDERemployed. Therefore, you should carefully study the Black and Latino American diasporas in America before making a sweeping generalization like that.

I think you mean ghetto people when referring to "they now hire ghetto people [not "now they hire women and Blacks]". And not all Latinos and Blacks are ghetto by the way.
wuxi wrote:Any american woman that travels the world to bang men will be a hardcore feminist. It doesn't mean she can't get a good boyfriend in the US, its about her having a lover in every capital city in the world. Being able to attract suckers from several countries will no doubt feed her gianormous ego until it explodes along with her waistline.

Feminism isn't even close to ending, if anything its gaining momentum, theres more feminists now than ever before. They won't stop until every pregnancy is aborted and every man is in prison. In addition, todays corporate hiring practices are very biased against men and will continue to be so women will always be in positions of authority over men.
Hold up ok. There are still a majority of foreign men that reject American women now. Let's keep that in mind shall we.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Someone sent me this rant and wanted me to post it for him:
Western feminists are doing everything they can to stop American men from dating and marrying foreign women.

They're becomming increasingly angry and bitter that more and more American men are telling them where they can shove their sexist feminist attitudes.

So, being the dimwitted bird brains that they are, feminists attack the symptom rather than the disease. Instead of undergoing an honest, realistic, unbiased self examination of their own sexist attitudes and toxic behaviors, they throw stones and call men names and behave like spoiled little bratty children.

The problem is them, but they can't admit it because they have dellusions of grandeur about themselves and they think they're perfect. Feminists just have a hard time accepting the fact that they aren't the gold standard anymore. Men believe that Western women are simply more headaches than they're ultimately worth, and rightfully so. All a western woman will do is take and make demands and never be satisfied. And to add insult to injury, they'll constantly attempt to portray themselves as victims of this and victims of that. "Oh poor me, boo hoo hoo, victim, victim, victim". Please. Enough already!!!

I personally don't blame men for looking elsewhere. I'm sorry, but feminism just isn't normal behavior.

In their feeble attempt to spin the phenomenon of international dating to their advantage, feminists will often claim that men 'just can't handle strong independent women' or that men who date internationally just want a submissive woman to push around'. Sour grapes plain and simple. Feminists aren't strong, they're spoiled little crybabies who've made a career out of organizing and whining to the government about all their so-called "problems". The really strong women are the women from third world countries who have no one to cry to and no one to pamper them and are forced to rely on themselves.

Furthermore, dating and marrying a non western women doesn't make you and abuser. It just means you have higher standards. I'm suspicious of feminists who claim that simply because a man chooses a foreign woman, he must be an abuser. Anyone who claims to know the personality traits and behavior patters of a person based soley on who that person chooses to date is a fraud.

And finally, feminists should realize that simply because a women behaves in a civil manner, and simply because she chooses to take good care of her home and family, doesn't mean she's submissive. Only a feminist can take a woman with loving, caring and compassion traits and turn it into something negative. It just shows how sick feminists really are.

When feminists have to start passing laws like IMBRA, then you know they're desperate. You almost feel sorry for them. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Please pass this one on Winston. Post it on your forum. Someone needs to refute the bogus feminist claims about western men who date internationally.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

wow winston such a good post. i totally agree with it 100%. i was done with american women. i was bickering every day about them and what they do and how difficult they actually are to be with. so from now on foreign women only. these are the types i want to give myself too and share lots of love too. thank you so much for your profound messege to the world.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ssjparris wrote:wow winston such a good post. i totally agree with it 100%. i was done with american women. i was bickering every day about them and what they do and how difficult they actually are to be with. so from now on foreign women only. these are the types i want to give myself too and share lots of love too. thank you so much for your profound messege to the world.
Oh its not over, check out this rant I got in my comments on Interracial Forum, this is either a Mangina Pink Converse wearing dude or a White Women -
You're disgusting, not even slightly attractive, live with your parents at 40 - what the f**k gives YOU a sense of entitlement? You can't moan about American women expecting something from a man when you have nothing to offer yet expect the world.
The World btw is somebody thin, attractive, no children and 10-15 years younger. Holy Trophy Wife Batman! :roll:

At the same time I've become ugly, people are not repulsed by my looks and the zinger is I live with mom and dad.

When you can't come up with logical reasons, you resort to name calling, ya I win.