Americans have become more toxic since Trump's inauguration.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Americans have become more toxic since Trump's inauguration.

Post by Mercury »

I don't know how many of you have noticed, but it in fact appears that American people have become far more toxic, hateful, disconnected, and closed off since Donald Trump was inaugurated into the White House as our new president. The dating scene it appears has also taken a huge nosedive as American women have apparently started even taking drastic measures against guys who approach them at all, once again since Donald Trump's inauguration. I'm even pretty sure American police forces have also become far more aggressive, breaking up more mingling strangers than ever before and even likely arresting people for mingling with people they don't know, more than ever making like it's a capital felony under Federal law for strangers to mingle. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are municipalities that have already criminalized mingling with strangers and if there are even people pushing to make mingling amongst strangers a capital felony under Federal law for real.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Americans have become more toxic since Trump's inaugurat

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Mercury wrote:I don't know how many of you have noticed, but it in fact appears that American people have become far more toxic, hateful, disconnected, and closed off since Donald Trump was inaugurated into the White House as our new president. The dating scene it appears has also taken a huge nosedive as American women have apparently started even taking drastic measures against guys who approach them at all, once again since Donald Trump's inauguration. I'm even pretty sure American police forces have also become far more aggressive, breaking up more mingling strangers than ever before and even likely arresting people for mingling with people they don't know, more than ever making like it's a capital felony under Federal law for strangers to mingle. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are municipalities that have already criminalized mingling with strangers and if there are even people pushing to make mingling amongst strangers a capital felony under Federal law for real.
The social environment has been this toxic for many years now. Trump's having won just brought it out in the open for the world to see.

The only more toxic elements are the news media and the left which both suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I didn't notice. I didn't think it could have got any worse than it was already 10 years ago basically - I unplugged and did my own thing. I know the Illums don't want a traditional family, don't want people having kids etc, they want to break down society. What you see is the biggest social experiment in the history of the world, the harvest is finally coming out and people don't like it, they are angry.
What can we do? Just try to make sense as best as you can and don't expect anything superhuman of yourself that you can't do. Also, try and make good decisions. the world's a wreck.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I will touch on the police. Trump has made the police his priority and has pushed for Blue Lives Matter laws, so I think the cops are a bit emboldened by that. As for the others, I can't comment.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Mercury wrote:I don't know how many of you have noticed, but it in fact appears that American people have become far more toxic, hateful, disconnected, and closed off since Donald Trump was inaugurated into the White House as our new president. The dating scene it appears has also taken a huge nosedive as American women have apparently started even taking drastic measures against guys who approach them at all, once again since Donald Trump's inauguration. I'm even pretty sure American police forces have also become far more aggressive, breaking up more mingling strangers than ever before and even likely arresting people for mingling with people they don't know, more than ever making like it's a capital felony under Federal law for strangers to mingle. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are municipalities that have already criminalized mingling with strangers and if there are even people pushing to make mingling amongst strangers a capital felony under Federal law for real.
Mercury good post!!!