Donald Trump and Krishna

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Donald Trump and Krishna

Post by MrPeabody »

I heard a fascinating speech from a well known and respected investigative journalist who provides convincing evidence that Trump is a conman and a fraud. He has interviewed Trump and knows the details of his career.

Here is the speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19KI_2X2Sfs&t=286s

When you look at the evidence, it is pretty obvious that Trump is a conman. But liberals are also wrong in saying that Trump is stupid. Not everyone can con their way into controlling billions of dollars. And the fact is he is president and has taken control of power and is doing things. So, how can he be a fraud and, in reality, powerful and taking action in the world at the same time? It's a paradox.

I also have been watching the Mahabharata, where Krishna helps Arjuna win the Kurushetra war through deliberate lies and deception. In the end, he is cursed by Gandhari, the mother of her dead sons, because of Krishna's deliberate cheating. Keep in mind that Krishna is an avatar of God. So, Krishna is God. The Hindus seem to have confronted the paradox thousands of years ago. Is God himself a cheater just like Trump? Is this how the world works? Is this a fundamental part of reality?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Trump and Krishna

Post by Winston »

Wow. Is this true? Why would Donald Trump support drug traffickers?

Author calls Trump "greatest con artist in the history of the world".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Donald Trump and Krishna

Post by Winston »

Great point MrPeabody. Yes some branches of Hinduism say that God is both good and evil. Good and evil are just different faces of God. They must be, because he created them and keeps them in balance in order to maintain the universe and our reality. It makes some sense, but most Christians and Westerners can never accept this because it contradicts their view of God as perfect and all good. But as we know, no one is perfect and all good. So the Western view of God is illogical and unrealistic. Plus just because a diety is powerful and created our world, doesn't make him or her automatically perfect or all good. There's no logical basis for that. It's pure belief, emotional belief.

Starchild5 said only a very small number of people understand this concept, and that I am one of them. It's totally outside the box and out of the mainstream. But it makes some logic if you think about it. As Thomas Paine said in "The Age of Reason" one of the greatest treatises on religion, "The creation is a reflection of the creator. If you want to know the creator, you study his creation, not some book or text written by man like the Bible." That's logical and makes sense, and is true of artists, writers and gods. Since we know this world contains the good, the bad, and the ugly, (just like in the classic Clint Eastwood western film) then that means the creator himself must also contain the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's one of the few things we can deduce about our world and its creator or creators, using basic logic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne