Mark Davis' online attack on Olga Reznikova

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Mark Davis' online attack on Olga Reznikova

Post by Voyager1 »

I've been looking at Mark's TOS that supposedly Olga agreed to and it's really written in legal jargon that's difficult for me to understand and I'm a native English speaker. So Olga not being a native speaker I can see how there would be some blurriness of her understanding of the agreement she supposedly entered into... Also I don't see what Mark is taking a big issue with this. Mark's tour is not for everyone or affordable to everyone. Olga could offer her little tour and simultaneously send clients Mark's way if it's a good fit for them... I think this move of Mark to go after Olga in such a public way is a bad one and will ultimately cost him in the long run.
olgareznikova
Freshman Poster

Post by olgareznikova »

Voyager1 wrote:
These other things Olga is including may be valuable but I am not sure I would pay $550 for them.
I am not marriage agency. If you will see my travel tour prices, you will find the same 550$ for 4 days tour. So actually I am organizing travel tours for guys who want to see Ukraine. But most of them say :" I would like to meet someone also". You want to meet someone? Ok, so I drop some touristic destination and arrange with matchmaker one date, and you can meet someone.

You don't need to see this tour like alternative of marriage agencies. No. It's for guys who want to see country PLUS meet someone.
If you are looking just for meeting girls, why you need my services at all? You are welcome contact any marriage agency, matchmaker and so...
LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Mark Edward Davis online attack on Olga Reznikova

Post by LFL »

olgareznikova wrote:
Winston wrote:Don't feel bad about Mark's video. He is a nice guy but he felt betrayed. So it's understandable for him to make such a video.
Nothing understandable for me. He invited me since September till July, more than 10 months to come to their tour, and actually I saw almost the same what he showed every tour on camera. Now he said that I steal something form him and tell this in public. What exactly I have stolen?
What, indeed. I find it VERY hard to believe that Mark Davis brought Olga into his circle of trust and divulged his deepest secrets about how to operate his business. Why would he ? He only wanted her to help promote. What did she "need to know" ? I find it much easier to believe that she knows nothing more about his business than anyone can learn from watching his promotional videos. In fact, I was surprised to learn that Olga was paid by Dream Connections for her "third-party" opinion of their business. I was even more surprised that Dream Connections put out a video making that fact completely clear. It seems to me that he could have simply allowed this new competition in a city far from Nikolaev to simply die on its own. It seems an overreaction.

Perhaps, there is a method to this madness ? Is Mark Davis sending a message, not so much to this particular competition, but to any others in the future, that might have thoughts to compete in this industry ? At least that would be an understandable reason to go public with something (that Olga was paid for her opinion) which otherwise would have been best kept as one of his secrets.
olgareznikova wrote: He want to be a monopolist and don't want to compete with agencies in normal way.
DING DING DING DING DING !!! That video doesn't seem consistent with the idea that Dream Connections is about helping people find love, given that they want to stamp it out in Dnipro.
alyosha
Freshman Poster

Re: Mark Edward Davis online attack on Olga Reznikova

Post by alyosha »

LFL wrote:
olgareznikova wrote:
Winston wrote:Don't feel bad about Mark's video. He is a nice guy but he felt betrayed. So it's understandable for him to make such a video.
Nothing understandable for me. He invited me since September till July, more than 10 months to come to their tour, and actually I saw almost the same what he showed every tour on camera. Now he said that I steal something form him and tell this in public. What exactly I have stolen?
What, indeed. I find it VERY hard to believe that Mark Davis brought Olga into his circle of trust and divulged his deepest secrets about how to operate his business. Why would he ? He only wanted her to help promote. What did she "need to know" ? I find it much easier to believe that she knows nothing more about his business than anyone can learn from watching his promotional videos. In fact, I was surprised to learn that Olga was paid by Dream Connections for her "third-party" opinion of their business. I was even more surprised that Dream Connections put out a video making that fact completely clear. It seems to me that he could have simply allowed this new competition in a city far from Nikolaev to simply die on its own. It seems an overreaction.

Perhaps, there is a method to this madness ? Is Mark Davis sending a message, not so much to this particular competition, but to any others in the future, that might have thoughts to compete in this industry ? At least that would be an understandable reason to go public with something (that Olga was paid for her opinion) which otherwise would have been best kept as one of his secrets.
olgareznikova wrote: He want to be a monopolist and don't want to compete with agencies in normal way.
DING DING DING DING DING !!! That video doesn't seem consistent with the idea that Dream Connections is about helping people find love, given that they want to stamp it out in Dnipro.
I was told all this was all a publicity stunt.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Looks like Mark Edward Davis' online attack on Olga Reznikova is having none effect.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qPX-CMd9e4[/youtube]

Business is BOOMING for Reznikova Tours. Way to go Olga!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:http://ukrainianspace.com/reznikova-dat ... -one-date/
Price of dating tour with One Introduction

550USD
Wow that's expensive just for one introduction. What else is included?
•pick up from airport
•translation services
•sightseeing tour
•assistance with gifts, places and other questions
•consultation with matchmaker
Pick up from the airport. Most guys can arrange this themselves with the assistance of their hotel or use Uber. Translation services? Many girls already do speak English so no translation service would be required. Olga is very vague here about how many hours are included. Sightseeing tour? I find that the ladies themselves who you are dating usually make the best tour guides as they want to show off their city. These other things Olga is including may be valuable but I am not sure I would pay $550 for them.
True. Plus one complaint I have about that page is that it looks like it was put together in less than 10 minutes. There are no details or photos or information to entice someone to shell out $550. If you are going to ask people to shell out 550 USD or more, you gotta put up a nicer webpage detailing the benefits and features of what you offer, and make it look more professional. You can't just write a few words like that with no details or info. No one will pay 550 bucks on just a few vague words on a few lines. That looks sloppy and too amateurish and inconsiderate too.

Also, I've seen some agencies introduce you to girls who have no interest in you and are just going out with you because they receive some fee or cut from the agency for meeting you. This happened to me in Latvia once. I could tell because they looked like they did not want to meet me and could not explain to me why they chose to come meet me, since they acted cold and disinterested around me. So it made no sense that they would be interested in meeting me. It felt very fishy. I later deduced that they were probably paid to meet me. I paid 30 dollars per intro. So I would imagine that half of that went to the lady. That's the only reason why someone not interested in me at all would agree to come meet me for a date or whatever and act cold and disinterested. The thing is, the agency lied to me. They told me that they would show my photos to the women first before they met me. Well they didn't. The women told me they didn't see my photos first. When I confronted the agency about this, they blew me off and said "it's not our fault if the ladies aren't interested in you" yet they would not admit that they lied to me. Very shady.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

olgareznikova wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
These other things Olga is including may be valuable but I am not sure I would pay $550 for them.
I am not marriage agency. If you will see my travel tour prices, you will find the same 550$ for 4 days tour. So actually I am organizing travel tours for guys who want to see Ukraine. But most of them say :" I would like to meet someone also". You want to meet someone? Ok, so I drop some touristic destination and arrange with matchmaker one date, and you can meet someone.

You don't need to see this tour like alternative of marriage agencies. No. It's for guys who want to see country PLUS meet someone.
If you are looking just for meeting girls, why you need my services at all? You are welcome contact any marriage agency, matchmaker and so...
You mean if someone on your travel tour wanted to meet a girl, he would pay an additional 550 USD on top of the 550 for the travel tour, which I remember does include meals and hotels? Then they would spend a total o 1100 USD right? Wow that's a lot.

Olga if a guy wants to meet a girl, why can't he go out and use cold approach? Many girls in Ukraine are friendly to guys who just walk up and introduce themselves to them, and they will often agree to a date later. I know because I've experienced this before in Ukraine. But of course, sometimes when you do that, you meet scammers and gold diggers too, since they have not been filtered or screened. But that's a risk you have to take when you approach random girls in public. It's part of the game. Do you recommend cold approaching, or only using agencies and dating sites?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston, I doubt that agency in Latvia gave the lady half. Usually agencies like that are greedy. They probably didn't give her anything except the promise of a free meal. They don't show her your photo because they risk her not coming to the meeting. They just describe you to her over the phone, etc.

As for Olga, she does offer "Unlimited Dates" for $1500 which might be a better deal for someone if you compare with AFA and DC.
http://ukrainianspace.com/reznikova-dating-tour/

She is using the database of Marriage By Natali
https://marriagebynatali.com/

Which has a database of ??? profiles to choose from
https://marriagebynatali.com/quicksearc ... Bcity%5D=1

The reason I put the ??? is because she keeps profiles up even if girls are married which really is a bad practice in my view. Why not just delete the profile? It makes no sense having to wade through profiles of girls who are already married or unavailable.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new video of AFA's Ukraine Tour. What do you think? How does it compare? Don't the girls in it look enticing and tantalizing? :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyhV_O5EbrU[/youtube]

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I heard that AFA pays some of the girls $25 to attend socials otherwise not so many girls would attend. That's nothing though since John Adams charges up to $5695 per tour not including airfare.

Hey Winston, how much do you get for every client you refer to an AFA tour? I think you should get 10%. So if a guy pays $5695 you'd get $569.50. Don't take a flat advertising rate. You should get at least 10% of all business you refer and that should be on repeat business too.
olgareznikova
Freshman Poster

Post by olgareznikova »

Winston wrote: You mean if someone on your travel tour wanted to meet a girl, he would pay an additional 550 USD on top of the 550 for the travel tour, which I remember does include meals and hotels? Then they would spend a total o 1100 USD right? Wow that's a lot.
You understand everything totally wrong. 550$ it's price for 5 days sightseeing + transportation + airport pick up or 4 days sightseeing + 1 date with girl.
It's not 1000 and more..
Winston wrote: Olga if a guy wants to meet a girl, why can't he go out and use cold approach? Many girls in Ukraine are friendly to guys who just walk up and introduce themselves to them, and they will often agree to a date later.
this is question not for me, this is question for guys who want help for someone to meet a girl. I always support natural meeting, but if my client want to pay money and go on a date? Ok, I can organize it.
Winston wrote:Do you recommend cold approaching, or only using agencies and dating sites?
I don't recommend online websites at all.
About cold approach - all up to person. I have many clients who make friends out of nothing and every day they have some girls in Ukraine without paying anything.
Other guys would like to pay and get things well organized instead of looking for girls everywhere on the street. I think it's all up to person.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Good explanation Olga. You are doing a regular sightseeing tour with a date add on. Even a child could understand that simplicity.

P.S. I love it when you say, "Hello my dears" in your videos. Go Olga!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Sorry to be harsh but you guys are pathetic sucking up to this girl. You wouldn't be tripping over yourselves if it was just some random hag on this scenario lol.

Perfect example how desperate westerners go around 'ruining it'. Please, if you don't have a realistic shot, don't inflate girls egos unnecessarily for the small chance of a whiff. We need to exercise restraint people.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

-
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 20th, 2017, 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

olgareznikova wrote:
Winston wrote: You mean if someone on your travel tour wanted to meet a girl, he would pay an additional 550 USD on top of the 550 for the travel tour, which I remember does include meals and hotels? Then they would spend a total o 1100 USD right? Wow that's a lot.
You understand everything totally wrong. 550$ it's price for 5 days sightseeing + transportation + airport pick up or 4 days sightseeing + 1 date with girl.
It's not 1000 and more..
Oh you mean the 550 is for the dating tour plus one introduction with girl? If so, then you should mention that on your webpage. Because the webpage looks like it is 550 USD for one introduction only, and doesn't mention anything about the travel tours. You should revise your site so it explains everything more clearly. :P
Winston wrote: Olga if a guy wants to meet a girl, why can't he go out and use cold approach? Many girls in Ukraine are friendly to guys who just walk up and introduce themselves to them, and they will often agree to a date later.
this is question not for me, this is question for guys who want help for someone to meet a girl. I always support natural meeting, but if my client want to pay money and go on a date? Ok, I can organize it.
Winston wrote:Do you recommend cold approaching, or only using agencies and dating sites?
I don't recommend online websites at all.
About cold approach - all up to person. I have many clients who make friends out of nothing and every day they have some girls in Ukraine without paying anything.
Other guys would like to pay and get things well organized instead of looking for girls everywhere on the street. I think it's all up to person.
So if you were a foreign guy, how would you go about meeting Ukraine girls? Also, if you cold approach girls on the street, you end up meeting a lot of gold diggers and user girls too, who just want to use you to buy them stuff and give them free loans and ask for money, etc. How do you avoid that and meet good girls who are sincere and seeking love? Other than using dating sites?

What about meet me apps like Tinder and Blendr? Are they popular with Ukrainian girls?

Thanks.