Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Is every filipina a whore / slut?

Post by Johnny1975 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Western people are just more spastic about sex, in other countries it's a more natural part of life, not as over-analyzed or obsessed over. It just happens, it's no big deal. Human nature. In the Western world pets are neutered and kept indoors, in third world country by the time a kid is three he will have seen dogs or other animals mating in the street and know how babies are made, no "kids come from storks" bullshit, just watching and observing.

In the Western world, and other "civilized" nations, people are a strange mix of obsessively puritan and hypersexualized. Especially, it seems, in America. This is a very unhealthy way of going about things and causes many young men and women to be sexually confused.
It's true that in the west people analyse things too much, while at the same time thinking about sex a lot and being hypersexualized. But then again, look at Thailand. It's supposed to be very conservative, yet look at how many prostitutes there are. And the Philippines. Catholic, but prostitutes everywhere, single mothers, and people having sex like it's nothing. I think every culture has their own version of this contradiction.

I think on some level, all cultures know that it's wrong to be slutty, and have some method or system or belief to try and get their girls to be chaste, even if that method comes from another culture (i.e. religion).
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Johnny1975 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Western people are just more spastic about sex, in other countries it's a more natural part of life, not as over-analyzed or obsessed over. It just happens, it's no big deal. Human nature. In the Western world pets are neutered and kept indoors, in third world country by the time a kid is three he will have seen dogs or other animals mating in the street and know how babies are made, no "kids come from storks" bullshit, just watching and observing.

In the Western world, and other "civilized" nations, people are a strange mix of obsessively puritan and hypersexualized. Especially, it seems, in America. This is a very unhealthy way of going about things and causes many young men and women to be sexually confused.
It's true that in the west people analyse things too much, while at the same time thinking about sex a lot and being hypersexualized. But then again, look at Thailand. It's supposed to be very conservative, yet look at how many prostitutes there are. And the Philippines. Catholic, but prostitutes everywhere, single mothers, and people having sex like it's nothing. I think every culture has their own version of this contradiction.

I think on some level, all cultures know that it's wrong to be slutty, and have some method or system or belief to try and get their girls to be chaste, even if that method comes from another culture (i.e. religion).
This also confused me a great deal. It did seem unhealthy and confusing to me, almost fractured and a bit insane, to be honest. I remember sensing that the place was "off balance" and that disturbed me a great deal. It has never really gone away. Add to that the mixture of disintegration of a family unit. America's strange mix of Puritanism and hypersexualization along with materialism, makes for a very schiz population. I think those who don't come from a good family here, or who have issues with themselves or with their parents, will have a very hard time here.
This is like 90% of the population to be honest, the way things are going. I can remember growing up ...even just being in America as a teen and I remember I felt that the place was very bad, something insane about it, contradictory and confusing along lines of sex, ethics and morality, but I couldn't pin it down. I remember a lot of the young people were confused and did outrageous things. Nobody, out of fear, talked about anything...
It was scary and confusing. Such a strange thing, indeed.
This is definitely not a very healthy place to grow up in. If you don't come from a good family, you're f***ed basically.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Johnny1975 wrote:

This has to do with poverty and tourism trade. It has got nothing to do with the strange situation you see in America, they are totally, totally different; that's why the people are relatively normal there, culturally. America is like no other country existing on the planet. As much as I hate to say this - I know it's true, America's like a creation by the NWO's design to implement mass destruction, disintegration and the dissolving of humankind, across a large scale via doing it to America - then transporting this culture worldwide.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Well, I wouldn't say that every Filipina is whore / slut.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I wouldn' t say every Filipina is a whore/slut. But the average adult foreigner like me will inevitably attract girls who throw themselves at them because they need somebody to support them/their kids/their families. A soft form of prostitution, if you ask me, despite whatever some members here want to think.

The few ones who don't have any need to engage in tis-for-tat arrangements will generally steer very clear from foreigners, especially adult foreigners.

So no, not every Filipina is a whore/slut. But we foreigners are much more likely to attract those types.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Having been on HA for a long time, I can say that half of the guys here are looking for a whore or a slut, so I'm not sure I understand the problem :)

Perhaps it's only semantics but whore and slut are not the same as prostitute.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

davewe wrote:Having been on HA for a long time, I can say that half of the guys here are looking for a whore or a slut, so I'm not sure I understand the problem :)

Perhaps it's only semantics but whore and slut are not the same as prostitute.
Make that 95% Dave :) Most of us are looking for a good girl, yet one who will put out before the third date, lest we lose interest and "next please" to another one.

I have gotten totally resigned. Haven't had sex for 2 months.

I am way too busy with my business, I simply don't have time for myself, let alone for someone else. I just have to hope this company will become self-sustaining soon so I can take those proverbial 2-3 months of hard field work I would need to find the kind of significant half I am looking for. And even then, it's just a matter or maximizing my chances of finding her, not making it a certainty.