Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Sweden the definition of a feminist hell hole

Post by Eric »

The whole forum is caustic, its much more caustic because you're stewing around in other's jaded, hateful opinions and absorb them by reading them.
Its a terrible idea, forums...with a good intent. You read so much crap from many different people's personal pathologies and then, can think that's normal, after awhile.
It sucks and isn't good for your health. I try to skim and not read forums for that matter alone. Its probably a good idea to exercise caution.
Its probably a better idea never to come here at all.

I was always greatly disturbed by forums, and social media to an extent. Its not good for your psychology, or wise. Internet causes mental illness.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: wages in sweden

Post by Nailer »

targetguy wrote:8) what i saw on a 60 minute news documentary was that in sweden if you make 25per hour you are taxed on over half ofthat and the employees share is less then half. We are taxed in the us but nothing to that extreme. it seems the half that are not working and living pretty good on the ones who are working with that kind of system.
US federal + state taxes is around 45-50%. In return you get nothing.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Nomad »

Billy wrote:No capitalist slavery
That sounds like a contradiction. No one forces you to work for corporations and your free enough to start your own business. Capitalism isn't perfect, but it DOES give people the best shot they have compared to all the other systems.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Eric wrote:The whole forum is caustic, its much more caustic because you're stewing around in other's jaded, hateful opinions and absorb them by reading them.
Its a terrible idea, forums...with a good intent. You read so much crap from many different people's personal pathologies and then, can think that's normal, after awhile.
It sucks and isn't good for your health. I try to skim and not read forums for that matter alone. Its probably a good idea to exercise caution.
Its probably a better idea never to come here at all.

I was always greatly disturbed by forums, and social media to an extent. Its not good for your psychology, or wise. Internet causes mental illness.
I quit for about a year and came back, (only for today), because I was bored and wanted to write some positive things.

I noticed the same thing. All the negativity in this forum is quite amazing of the human condition. People who refuse to try because life is just too bad for them. But in reality, they are only convincing themselves not to try.

I don't really care though. After i'm done here, i'm going to go jog a trail in the warm summer sun, then do the dishs, and hop back on the computer and do some programming. Today is going to be a good day. But if I sat here and stewed about how I shouldn't do anything because were all screwed, well.. yeah, life would suck if thats all I ever thought about or did.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

No wonder why Sweden is going down the toilet! :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZL3axcwDz8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Its worse than I thought, what so striking is the speed with which this is happening,

משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

He describes how Swedish men are reacting to the #metoo sickness which is in full scale mania mode in Sweden,they are all apologizing, to me this looks really scary. The long term future does not look good for Sweden.
One of the key architects of the anti-male ideology in Sweden is a female professor in a Swedish University who was also a proponent of how most men of power were doing ritual satanic abuse of children in the 80’s. You may have remembered the satanic abuse mania in the early 80’s
משה בן יצחק
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

I was in Sweden few times, it is "hell" like OP described, trust me. I could never live there nor marriage Sweden women, they are on average very cute, but when I see them on vacation in Spain/ France or Greece, we f**k for few days and everything is beautiful, but to marriage Sweden women and live with her in Sweden, simply - no chance!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This 12 year old article How the Feminists’ “War against Boys” Paved the Way for Islam is clearly true.

Why Women Destroy Nations and other Uncomfortable Truths — TRANSCRIPT

This video is from the "Black Pigeon Speaks" channel and this video has been placed in a limited state. Share, comment, and visit the Black Pigeon Speaks channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic.

Sex and culture by Unwin, J. D. (Joseph Daniel), 1895-1936, this studied 80 primitive tribes and 6 known civilizations through 5,000 years of history and found a positive correlation between the cultural achievement of a people and the sexual restraint they observe. After a nation becomes prosperous it becomes increasingly liberal with regard to sexual morality and as a result loses its cohesion, its impetus and its purpose. The effect is irrevocable. Aldous Huxley described Sex and Culture as "a work of the highest importance".

It would have not been possible for Huxley to see the damage feminism was about to do as he died in 1963. Degenerate women like Marylin Monroe did exist but few woman behaved like her. Amy Winehouse would be a more modern equivalent. If most women behaved like them society will deconstruct in that generation. Deconstruction is a primary dogma of feminism.

Swedish women are not in the same situation as WW2 Frenchwomen who started a baby boom with Nazi men during the Vichy regime. The Sub-Saharan Muslims are radically different with a 1 to 2 standard deviations lower IQ, this is a massive difference. Wars and genocides are the typical result of these kinds of differences in close proximity. It will take millennia to fully sort out
Last edited by tom on February 17th, 2020, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

tom wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 6:44 am

It would have not been possible for Huxley to see the damage feminism was about to do as he died in 1963.
An interesting factoid (to me anyway): Huxley died on Nov. 22, 1963, along with C.S. Lewis and a politician you may have heard of (speaking of Marilyn Monroe).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 6:44 am

I remember watching this video from Black Pigeon Speaks when he first put it out about two years ago. It's fascinating and explains the truth about female behavior.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Guys can f*ck up civilization too by excessive war, guys natural warlike aggressiveness can be hijacked and overstimulated. But there are many checks and balances to try to keep this in check and the feedback if this gets out of hand is immediate.

Women have a much more serious flaw, there empathy, mother child instinct, can also be hijacked and overstimulated. The birth control pill amplifies the probability of this getting pushed out of wack, its greatly underestimated. The checks and balance on this is a good functioning patriarchy. In Sweden patriarchy has been deactivated. Government has not been designed to keep this in check like the male oriented excesses. And feedback for the female excesses are slower.

Humans are living on software designed for small hunter gather groups. In Sweden it was likely isolated small hunter gather groups. Suppressing local male aggression may have been a good survival trait for prehistoric Swedish females. The Vikings traveled far from home to make trouble, they reached North America. In today's modern world these Swedish female proclivities are very maladaptive. Worse the religion of feminism is amplifying these natural manipulative traits.

The only solution I can think of is a strong religious system to keep things in balance. Of coarse good functioning religions are very complex and not easy to make work correctly.

Civil wars are a certainty in the long term for Sweden, I don't think there is any kind of soft landing for this. With 100% absolute certainty the religion of feminism has zero future in Sweden, it will be very very thoroughly erased. And it does not matter if Sweden becomes an Islamic Republic of returns to the Vikings the end result will be the same, the religion of feminism will be completely expunged from the collective Swedish consciousness.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

"Man dies in Stockholm blast; police see no terrorism link" - I am not making this up, really :wink: Maybe they were trying to kill a few rodents, that's how I'd fix a rat problem in a crowded subway, couple pounds of C4 always does the trick, collateral damage is thinning the infidel heard, it cant be Islamic terrorism.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1EW0EP

This sums up the problem, political correctness blinds Sweden is obvious. The religion of the feminist left defines those who call blowing up people in public places terrorist, as the terrorist. There in bed with the Islamist, sometimes literally. Its a weird kind of psychological projection. Gad Saad calls it Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome, "Sweden is patient zero of OPS, say goodbye to Sweden were done" audience laughs. Sweden is lost forever. There is a mass exodus of Jews from Sweden going on now.
I saw a YouTube where right wing group of young Swedish men were marching, the deep worry on the faces of the Swedish police said a lot! They know the young men are right, they know there going to gain control of the government one way or another and the lies are going to get called, yet they as police are convinced there hands are tied and feel powerless to stop the coming disaster. They are trapped by the Opinion Corridor. They know the longer it gets put off the more violent the correction will be.

Some Swedes see a civil war coming. Civil wars are very hard to predict. I think if Sweden's progressive left re-doubles-down on Islamic immigration. Then Sweden excludes men who have alt right leanings from conscription, that would be a perfect storm for civil war.

Swedish tv show :shock:
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Greta Thunberg is an example of the SJW dogma's functional destruction of Sweden. This self destructive mindset is presented as good while Jews are leaving Stockholm because of intolerant Islam with a demographic differential projected to extinct the native Swedish infidel.

Greta Thunberg has many afflictions which are claimable as privilege points in the SJW hierarchy, this conflict of interest makes her many affliction likely exaggerated or completely untrue.
משה בן יצחק
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Eric wrote:
May 29th, 2017, 12:57 pm
The whole forum is caustic, its much more caustic because you're stewing around in other's jaded, hateful opinions and absorb them by reading them.
Most people on the forum are wonderful, but the “caustic” types, who you can count on one hand, make themselves quite known. You can toy with them just for fun, but tune them out and block them once they become trolls.

Also, there is a growing school of thought that trolling activity is related to APD and projecting behavior. When you understand this and where it comes from, it’s easy to just let them be.