Canada jails people for using the wrong gender pronoun

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Canada jails people for using the wrong gender pronoun

Post by Slick »

http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/19/canad ... -pronouns/

I am so glad I don't live in a country like Canada where I would go to jail for using the wrong gender pronoun.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Canada jails people for using the wrong gender pronoun

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/19/canad ... -pronouns/

I am so glad I don't live in a country like Canada where I would go to jail for using the wrong gender pronoun.
They are thinking of passing a law like this in California. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

What happens if you shoot the cop in the nuts when they try to jail you?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wolfeye wrote:What happens if you shoot the cop in the nuts when they try to jail you?
I think that is where people will have to go - targeting the pigs like they did in Ireland in the early 20s.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Yup. If they're bringing those actions, that's all there is to it. It's not like they do something, yet that something doesn't occur. Whether it's their chosen profession, they're drafted into things, they don't know the whole story- doesn't matter.
Svitcher
Freshman Poster

Post by Svitcher »

In Toronto its considered hate speech if a man dare criticize the way a female or tranny teacher dresses in front of their students in a classroom setting. Former TDSB Director Donna Quan sent police on several critics because of an ongoing dispute between several trustees of the school board over whether or not to criminalize adult nudity in front of children in Toronto Pride rallies. It's sickening. This was at the same period when a high position friend of Kathleen Wynne was under investigation for his involvement in incest and pedophilia forums.
This high position person was the one who played a role in revamping the Sexual Education curriculum to instruct 5-year-old students to view graphic images of an adult's genitals, and we know how creative feminazis are in Toronto that they will offer their genitals to schoolchildren as a form of Pride.