America's Hidden Sadism

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America's Hidden Sadism

Post by Adama »

The other thing is, I think they partially want their victim to sink down to their level. In a way, they consider that a win. I figure for two reasons: 1. If the victim isn't adept at this kind of retaliation, the victim may lose and be put to further shame (humiliation) than if he had simply left things alone (this is if he doesn't know what he's doing). And 2. It may turn the victim into another destroyer like the oppressor, which could ruin his life, which is really what the oppressor wanted all along: to destroy the victim's life by some means, or to get victim to destroy himself.

What bullies and oppressors don't know is, God is watching and is going to repay them either with early death or eternal damnation or both, and even their wives and children will face punishment for their actions for generations. So really, you don't have to defend yourself. As long as you're innocent, God will take care of you. And the offenders are hastening their death and destroying their own lives in the process.

At one job I had, there was this tall, obese, loud mouthed woman, with short blonde hair. She was on her third husband because both the previous husbands died. One day it was just me and her in a room, and she gives me a command. Something like, "Is that clear?" Which was very inappropriate. I just brushed it off. But she persisted in trying to bully me, and I am a man, and she is a woman.

Finally I just started calling her out on some of her nonsense talk. I just started telling her that whoever was putting up with her attitude is not wise (her husband because she was boasting about all the evil she was doing to him at home). I didn't insult her or anything, but I made it clear, without raising my voice, that I'm not so passive as to just take her nonsense. After that she left me alone. It's unfortunate that they can't leave people alone. They must see some teeth before they back down. In this example, maybe I was a "good lion" (I have no love for canines.)

But these people are going to be destroyed forever. Psalms 37 and 109 make it quite clear that these people are condemned, along with their children, and their lives will be short. For this woman in particular, she had already lost two husbands, and she was barely 30 years old. She also had strange health problems.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

"Good lion"- I like that. There's the possibility that they DO see it as a success to drive someone to "sink to their level," but I think it's just not realizing defeat. If someone goes against them, in that way, it's not the same as if they were to instigate. The concept that "two wrongs don't make a right" may be true, but the second thing might not be wrong because the first thing happened.

Why is it that their wives & children get antagonized? They aren't the ones that did the actions & might very well be targets of the same instigator. If God is coming down on people that don't have it coming, there's no reason to presume he'll be true to his word or that he won't instigate with other people besides his typical prey- IF.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This country was made to make the best of the best rise to the top - And the rest just fall down somewhere useless. It's a fighter games mentality it truly is, at it is a violent country in every regard. There's no room for community as normal society sees it. You have to constantly compete and deal with everyone's fragile bullshit ass egos, while at the same time somehow, being a man and trouncing all the rest. Tell me how that works, exactly? In a country where everyone's so concerned about their feelings ....
They can and have used PC to win. Which is pathetic as f**k. I've seen it. If you're white and male in this country you're basically f***ed. Because anything you do WILL be considered racist and his is a weapon they use to beat you over the head with at the time anyone feels less than.

That's the truth. The truth is not to give a f**k about pc bullshit. ..Let them whine. If they were strong enough they'd be not whining. There's basically two types of people here. The family community types and the competitive type.

It sure is one violent country though, and competitive. It is like the Hunger Games. Only with more grit and real. There's also so many different types of people here. A lot of scum, knuckleheads and low lifes. It's hard to know how to relate to people. It rapidly feels as if it's devolving into the jungle.
Last edited by Eric on August 8th, 2017, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I used to have this one false friend, and his real friend was there, just mocking me, making fun of me, and just insulting me and calling me names; just complete childishness. (For example, I mistook one porcelain figure as a dog when it was another animal, and he had a good time mocking me for that one.)

So after about a day of this I said to my false friend, "What's wrong with this guy?" He goes, "Fight back!"

What he really should have done is call off his bulldog to stop verbally harassing me like a 10 year old child. For me at least, it just seems like it would be so disgusting to devolve into going out of my way to make fun of someone to fit in. But that's what they want. And I am sure my false friend would have loved to watch the two of us argue. With the two of them being skilled and well-practiced in the art of foolishness, there's no way I could have matched him anyway.

Anyway, as for why their wives and children? I'm sure if they were good people God would save them or possibly never allow them to be in such a situation (He foreknew who would be saved), because He preserves the good people. However, God wants peace on earth. He hates sin. Therefore every remnant of people who work iniquity must be removed. That means that their seed will be plucked up and uprooted from the earth. No remnant of evil workers can remain in the earth. They must be removed.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:"Good lion"- I like that. There's the possibility that they DO see it as a success to drive someone to "sink to their level," but I think it's just not realizing defeat. If someone goes against them, in that way, it's not the same as if they were to instigate. The concept that "two wrongs don't make a right" may be true, but the second thing might not be wrong because the first thing happened.
Yes, I understand what you're saying. I tried that a couple of times and the guilt just hit me too hard. So now I just let God handle it. It seems to be working out so far. No guilt in it for me. I don't even have to lift a finger.

For example. One work girl thought she was a super model goddess. I was talking to her, but she showed signs of disrespect to me, and she said she had a boyfriend. So I moved on. After she saw me chatting with another woman, she files sexual harassment charges against me on that job. At first everyone believed her, saying I must be socially inept. However she later admitted that I was the only guy to forget about her (she thought she was a goddess). She was so used to men falling all over her, and I just ignored her after she said she had a boyfriend.

Because of that investigation, it was revealed that she had been having intercourse with several men on that job. And also, she got pregnant and admitted that she has no clue who the father is. Basically she was trying to destroy my reputation, and she got destroyed at least twice over.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

What about those guys who look your way and want to fight, just because you happened to glance at them? Love it.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Adama: Cool! That's the kind of thing you don't hear about every day. Women that go nuts & try to start shit because a guy didn't give her enough attention, that she made a point of not wanting, are narcissistic pains in the ass. Chicks like that REALLY strain the whole "don't hit a woman" thing. I never have, but it's gotten harder as the culture has "evolved."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Eric: Well, if you're staring it COULD be interpreted as trying to start one with them. Especially in the eyes. Otherwise, yeah- it's fun when they start it & get their ass kicked.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:Adama: Women that go nuts & try to start shit because a guy didn't give her enough attention, that she made a point of not wanting, are narcissistic pains in the ass.
Believe it or not, that was her strategy. I figure whores like her have two modes: complete whore mode and stealth whore mode. That is, if she is your girlfriend, she is in stealth whore mode, meaning she's pretending to be a good, faithful person, but she's cheating on you with random dudes behind your back on a daily basis. And complete whore mode because, if the man is not her boyfriend, she will not put any restrictions or barriers in place.

She was one of those girls who was really trying to hide her whoredom. Few people knew about her being a whore beforehand, except for the men she was messing with and their friends. But after she made that accusation, everyone found out she was a whore.

Because these are not real people (lost souls that are broken and evil), when something unexpected doesn't go to plan for them, they don't know how to do anything. They can't respond appropriately by just going with the flow. They don't have a program for thinking outside the box, because they fully expect to be in control. She thought I was just going to wait for her to break up with her boyfriend to become her new boyfriend, and she'd just cheat behind my back. But when I foiled that plan, she didn't even know what to do, except for to rage, because I had defied her majesty.

Psychology is definitely interesting. Unfortunately, my conclusion is that many American women are way too spoiled to bother even attempting to connect with. This type of women are gods in their own eyes. They are so far above men; their egos are in the stratosphere.

Narcissist is right. The god complex.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I admit, women here really leave a lot to be desired. On a good day in a good mood I walk around and see maybe nothing worth liking. I don't mean to sound mean. But most of the women just seem damaged and empty, desperate or just insecure somehow. It is a bad feeling it's hard to describe but a nastiness is how I feel it. There is a quote in the Bible about a strange woman is a deep ditch. I think that describes it perfectly how I feel. On a good day though if you are just horny and looking to have sex, that's so easy here, it's laughable.

So it's really easy to have sex here, but it's hard to find a good girlfriend.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Wolfeye wrote:Eric: Well, if you're staring it COULD be interpreted as trying to start one with them. Especially in the eyes. Otherwise, yeah- it's fun when they start it & get their ass kicked.
What if you're just looking around because your friendly? What if I am just a nice guy and in a good mood and a people person. My point is there are so many aggressive guys around and so many insecure people both male and female that it's just not very fun sometimes. I don't mean to stereotype but most of this bullshit seems to come from the Mexican crowd, there is a very violent culture and they bring that here with them. Mexican guys are very, extremely aggressive. I can't stand them most of the time. People are just really insecure. I agree you don't find that as much in other countries not to that degree.