Longtime Lurker...Female...Finally Leaving the U.S...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Longtime Lurker...Female...Finally Leaving the U.S...

Post by Jonny Law »

BAN THIS BITCH :evil:
AND BAN ALL HER WHITE KNIGHTS

IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SOULLESS WHORE FROM HELL WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE AMERICA!

Jonny's AWESOME Law Advice
TAKE YOUR ONE WAY TICKET STRAIGHT TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG AND GO f**k YOURSELF! :evil:
Last edited by Jonny Law on August 18th, 2017, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Welcome Xhatox,

I completely agree with you.

You say: "I'm an American female, so please feel free to ban me"
YES!!!
GREAT IDEA :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Calm down. Everyone should get a fair shot, regardless of gender.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

HEY! Adama,

Your Intolerance and Bigotry have: NO PLACE AT HAPPIER ABROAD!
Your Woman-Hating Bullshit IS NOT WELCOME HERE!

Listen to the Lady! She says "I'm an American female, so please feel free to ban me"
I am the one listening to her!
I care!
I WILL NOT "CALM DOWN" WHEN I AM FACED WITH MISOGYNY LIKE YOURS!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Guhji wrote:I'm a bitter, jaded, angry Asian American man. I've always wondered why some of us turn out this way while others don't. luck of the draw, I guess.
You should do a thread on this. I and others are quite interested in what is behind the angry Asian male phenomenon.

I suspect that it might be related to:

-Huge parental pressure to succeed in a hyper-competitive society.

-When success does come, the payoff either does not materialize or it is a huge letdown in terms of value for effort.

-Social insularity in many Asian cultures tend to undermine development of high social and sexual market value, the only languages American and Western women understand.

-Romantic success is not proportional to professional or financial success, but this is a "bait and switch" after the years of toil and work for the Asian man.

-Asian women have little to no loyalty to the Asian man. Hypergamy moves them to go to white man who are often less intelligent and less successful than Asian men.

Please correct e where I am wrong, but that is just what I perceive.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Winston wrote:Welcome xhatox,
Nice to see an aware female here. What username did you post under in the ladies forum?

Where in asia did you live? Would you say england is less toxic than america and more down to earth?

I think europe would be great for women going abroad. Depends on your taste though.

What do you think of movies depicting western women being happier abroad such as "eat pray love" with julia roberts?
Hello Winston,

Sorry for my very late response. :( I've been preparing for the move recently, and am very busy!

I won't be moving to England for 3 more weeks, so I can't say if it is less toxic. Hopefully it is a nicer place than here. :) I will gladly update once I am there a while. I lived in Japan and Hong Kong and would like to move back to an Asia country following graduation. Have you been to either of these places? I read you have been all over, so I'd imagine you have. :)

I've never seen the movie Eat, Pray, Love, but will check it out. I don't think I'll probably relate though, since I've never been married and feel I "found myself" already. I am just too conservative and traditional-minded for California (the Midwest and South might be better, but the lack of upbuilt cities, natural disasters, and personal safety is an issue for me). Will see about Europe, but I already have the feeling I'll still prefer to return to an Asian country.

Thank you very much for your reply and this great website! My username on the ladies forum was the same btw, since before then I never posted or made an account here (lurked around 10 years).

Regards,
xhatox :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xhatox wrote:
Nice to see an aware female here. What username did you post under in the ladies forum?

Where in asia did you live? Would you say england is less toxic than america and more down to earth?

I think europe would be great for women going abroad. Depends on your taste though.

What do you think of movies depicting western women being happier abroad such as "eat pray love" with julia roberts?
Hello Winston,

Sorry for my very late response. :( I've been preparing for the move recently, and am very busy!

I won't be moving to England for 3 more weeks, so I can't say if it is less toxic. Hopefully it is a nicer place than here. :) I will gladly update once I am there a while. I lived in Japan and Hong Kong and would like to move back to an Asia country following graduation. Have you been to either of these places? I read you have been all over, so I'd imagine you have. :)

I've never seen the movie Eat, Pray, Love, but will check it out. I don't think I'll probably relate though, since I've never been married and feel I "found myself" already. I am just too conservative and traditional-minded for California (the Midwest and South might be better, but the lack of upbuilt cities, natural disasters, and personal safety is an issue for me). Will see about Europe, but I already have the feeling I'll still prefer to return to an Asian country.

Thank you very much for your reply and this great website! My username on the ladies forum was the same btw, since before then I never posted or made an account here (lurked around 10 years).

Regards,
Hi xhatox,
So you're going to Britain? Must be exciting. The rolling green hills there are lovely and so is Scotland and Wales and Ireland. You must be excited. Hope you don't mind the rain and cloudiness there. lol

What will you do there? Are you a student? Are you studying there or working? It seems you like to go to first world countries a lot. You must be from a well off family. :)

Why do you prefer Asia? The architecture there is drab and dull. And the people aren't as open minded. They are all about materialism, work and making money. They lack passion, imagination, open mindedness and freespiritedness. Do you notice that??

Also, didn't you feel like a woman who is non-liberated in Asia? That doesn't bother you?

Are you white? If so, you must get a lot of attention and hospitality in Asia.

I've only been to Japan and Hong Kong briefly. HK is too crowded and expensive. I don't find people very sociable there or down to earth. I don't remember much of Japan but it's probably similar. What about Taiwan and Korea and China? Do you only like going to expensive countries? :P

So you're from California too? Don't you hate the vibe there? It's so fake and liberal, and if you aren't fake or liberal, then you feel like a fish out of water there.

Well I just cleaned up the spam on the ladies forum, so you can go there and try posting again and see if anyone will respond. lol. Or get some of your friends to join you there if you can. :)

Btw, don't mind the haters here who got mad at your post. They have issues and it's best to just ignore them. No need to touch a flaming fire. lol

Best of luck,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Guhji wrote:I'm a bitter, jaded, angry Asian American man. I've always wondered why some of us turn out this way while others don't. luck of the draw, I guess.
You still don’t get it, Guhji.

Nobody cares that you are a bitter, angry, jaded Asian-American male. Just like nobody cares that you graduated from the University of Chicago.

This is the second time you have hijacked a thread, and made it all about you: “Hey everyone! Look at me! My misery is so important, so worthy of attention!” It’s very inconsiderate and selfish of you to do that.

The thing is, people quickly and easily lose interest in self-absorbed individuals whining about their puny, miserable lives. After about a minute or so, no one either remembers or cares what you have said. You seem not to realize that your problems could easily be solved, since you are in a far better position than most to actually get up and do something about it. Too bad you're not that bright.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Winston wrote:
xhatox wrote:

Hello Winston,

Regards,
Hi xhatox,
So you're going to Britain? Must be exciting. The rolling green hills there are lovely and so is Scotland and Wales and Ireland. You must be excited. Hope you don't mind the rain and cloudiness there. lol

What will you do there? Are you a student? Are you studying there or working? It seems you like to go to first world countries a lot. You must be from a well off family. :)

Why do you prefer Asia? The architecture there is drab and dull. And the people aren't as open minded. They are all about materialism, work and making money. They lack passion, imagination, open mindedness and freespiritedness. Do you notice that??

Also, didn't you feel like a woman who is non-liberated in Asia? That doesn't bother you?

Are you white? If so, you must get a lot of attention and hospitality in Asia.

I've only been to Japan and Hong Kong briefly. HK is too crowded and expensive. I don't find people very sociable there or down to earth. I don't remember much of Japan but it's probably similar. What about Taiwan and Korea and China? Do you only like going to expensive countries? :P

So you're from California too? Don't you hate the vibe there? It's so fake and liberal, and if you aren't fake or liberal, then you feel like a fish out of water there.

Well I just cleaned up the spam on the ladies forum, so you can go there and try posting again and see if anyone will respond. lol. Or get some of your friends to join you there if you can. :)

Btw, don't mind the haters here who got mad at your post. They have issues and it's best to just ignore them. No need to touch a flaming fire. lol

Best of luck,
Winston

Hello Winston,

Thank you very much for your reply, and I apologize for the late response! :oops: :)

I am finally in the U.K. As I expected, it's much nicer than the United States already. The women so far appear friendlier and less jaded, which makes me much more comfortable. I already feel I can make female friends again! Many are very fashionable, feminine, and don't act like angry men lol. So far, I would recommend England to American men looking for self-sufficient women who still look and act like women and speak English as their native tongue. :P

I like Asia because, despite the very true cons you mentioned, I find the people gentler and less bitter than in the U.S. I don't know about you, but I feel depressed surrounded by depressed and angry people. :oops: Personally, I feel the women's rights are perfect in the South Asian part of the world (even Muslim Asian countries seem to have reasonable laws usually). We can still do most things, but men are still men and women are still women. Being "girly" isn't looked down upon. You guessed correctly that I am white, so while I do receive a lot of hospitality from Asians, I am from the Bay Area where there are already many Asian people. Despite these demographics, the people are not the same due to the harsh American atmosphere. :(

I am interested in moving to Taiwan, China, or Korea as well. I suppose the countries I like are usually more expensive, although I think it's coincidence because I enjoy new technology and safety is a top priority. Of course, I love the people in these countries more than anything! :)

The vibe in California is pretty awful. Can't stand the liberalism constantly pushed in our faces, although "fakeness" isn't as common in the Bay Area luckily. Of course, I hope to never have to move back. :) I did my hair, makeup, and wore heels for the first time in 3 years, and didn't stand out like a sore thumb like I would have in the U.S.

Thank you for cleaning up the Ladies forum btw. I don't have anyone to recommend at the moment, but if I meet someone who seems a good match I will let her know! :)

Warmest Regards,
xhatox