Cheapest airfares I've found - $500-600 from US to PI!

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Cheapest airfares I've found - $500-600 from US to PI!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
The cheapest airfares I've found to the Philippines from the US are on this site. I forgot about it long ago, but I do remember now that I booked my flight here two years ago from Hawaii through this site as well. The fares are very low in January or February. For example, fares from the US to the Philippines during those months are $500 or $600! If you're flying anywhere else, just enter the destination in and see what fares come up.

http://www.bt-store.com/default.asp
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Island Bum
Freshman Poster

Post by Island Bum »

I compared BT-Store with Travelocity on several routes and dates. I continue to think that Travelocity has the best deals of any other on-line travel agency.
Island Bum
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Island Bum wrote:I compared BT-Store with Travelocity on several routes and dates. I continue to think that Travelocity has the best deals of any other on-line travel agency.
Island Bum
W: Not for flights to the PI. Travelocity and Expedia have great deals on domestic flights and on fares to Europe, but not to Asia. That's in general. But it's always good to check in case things have changed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

Priceline is another site with good deals on airfares.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Post by adam917 »

What about CheapFlights.com? I noticed they even show you in advance how much it will cost after taxes, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can now search airfares from this site by the way. Here is the search engine I've installed:

http://www.happierabroad.com/airfares.php
Last edited by Winston on October 27th, 2010, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

adam917 wrote:What about CheapFlights.com? I noticed they even show you in advance how much it will cost after taxes, etc.
I've just installed an airfare search engine from CheapFlights.com on this site. Check it out here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/airfares.php

I placed a hotels search engine next to it as well, which will take you to search results at http://hotels.happierabroad.com

Try them out sometime.

Thanks,
Winston