Why there is more Women in Europe then America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Why there is more Women in Europe then America

Post by ssjparris »

I just noticed something about two days ago. The men far outnumber the women in the states. this is obviously an inbalance.

so quit naturally, nature has to re-balance itself to complete the lop sidedness of america. that is why there are more women
in europe than in the states.

here is the contrast: american men have to compete for the women in their country==>foreign women have to compete for the men in their country.

american men are taught to support their women ====> foreign women are taught to support their man

american men can't find dates in their country ===> foreign women can't find dates in their country

american men taught to be nice to their woman ===> foreign women taught to be nice to their man

american men taken advantage of by american women ==> foreign women are taken advantage of by their man
(i.e another mate on the side)

american men have to give women what they want otherwise she leaves === > foreign women have to be feminine if not he leaves.

here is the opposite contrast:

American Women can always get any date they want ===> foreign men can always get any date they want

American women are picky ( if your not BAD enough they dump you) ===> foreign men are picky ( if your not NICE to him he dumps you)

american women in a romance dinner with a NICE/KIND guy ( bad boy calls for sex she stops the romantic dinner because " there is
something important she has to do")
foreign man will bring in a extra mate in the relationship with another woman. foreign woman is forced to either leave or stay as there are
not enough men around.

so forth and so on...

You see. Life HAS to rebalance everything that is going on here. this is why some parts of the world there are more men then women and vise versa. foreign women behaviour is alot similar to an american man's character and foreign men's behaviour is somewhat similar to american women. go figure.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

60% of Black Men are single, 70% of Black Women are single = Disconnect

22% of White Women are single

32% of Latinas are single

I think its 54% of Men in between 18-65 are single if that's correct, compared to I think 52% of Women.

Something like 2 men competing for every 1 woman. When you add in obesity and metal issues, it goes DOWN HILL quickly.

A friend of my is stubborn and loves his Conservative Black Women, a rarity actually. He would have an easier time finding a Conservative Christian White Woman in America. I have a feeling he's going to be single for awhile and I wish him all the luck in the world.

As for which countries women can't find dates, I don't think thats it. What they can't find is men for serious relationships.

In Russia I thinks the ratio is 4:1 Women to Men, I believe Ukraine has similar numbers and I wouldn't be shocked if much of the FSU is like that.

Its just so seldom the media reports on it, I was surprised to find that story on BBC web site about Latvia.

If you're Black and I assume you are, then its an advantage overseas more than it is at home. That's why I still have hope for Western Europe to avoid some INS issues. Its just that Western women as a whole don't tolerate large age gaps, even if you don't look your age. At least you can't do it online as much as you can in real-time, that's my experience.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

dude...check out the davis and anna interview. anna admits that she was afraid she might end up SINGLE in the Ukraine just like her OLDER FRIENDS. what point are you missing. If they are not a virgin the guy finds out about it. then he simply does not want used goods.

4:1 women to men in east europe says it right there. how the hell are all of them going to find a date with a man if its four women to one man. come on.

yes its true, its easy for the man to have one woman per month. but add that she has kids and is an older lady. it just gets worse.

yes its true, they can't find long term relationships. but alot of them do have to wait for another man to come along.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

ssjparris wrote:anna admits that she was afraid she might end up SINGLE in the Ukraine just like her OLDER FRIENDS. what point are you missing. If they are not a virgin the guy finds out about it. then he simply does not want used goods.
Never heard of virginity being that revered in the Ukraine. :?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check this blog it goes into great detail on the statistics for single men and women in the USA. Click on the link and scroll down to see the ratios for singles by city, state and race. It's pretty scary for guys, in the US, single men far outnumber single women up until age 51, then single women start to outnumber single men.

I believe from ages 18 to 40, there are 2.9 million more single white men than single white women. In all races in the USA, single men outnumber single women up until age 51. As you check out this chart, you will see that there just aren't enough single women in America. No wonder why women in the US are so picky about who they date, they have the numbers in their favor!

http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yes bellaruth i was told by one of ladislav's posts that virgins are revered there in the east european region. men really do want a virgin for a wife.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

ssjparris wrote:yes bellaruth i was told by one of ladislav's posts that virgins are revered there in the east european region. men really do want a virgin for a wife.
Fair enough. I know it is important in some countries, but the Ukraine came as a surprise to me. I guess you learn something new every day.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Hint: There are ~262,000 American students studying abroad, and 672,000 international students enrolled in US universities. The gender ratio for students studying abroad is 65% female : 35% male.

If you want to be in a group with 2:1 gender ratio, join study abroad groups. You'd enjoy favorable gender ratio at their parties, plus studying abroad. My GF went to Tsinghua University in Beijing for 1 semester for her study abroad program and had a blast.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yes i learn things all the time daily too. if i am wrong about the ukraine please tell me. i just observe that this was the correct thing about the ukraine. but all is well.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:Check this blog it goes into great detail on the statistics for single men and women in the USA. Click on the link and scroll down to see the ratios for singles by city, state and race. It's pretty scary for guys, in the US, single men far outnumber single women up until age 51, then single women start to outnumber single men.

I believe from ages 18 to 40, there are 2.9 million more single white men than single white women. In all races in the USA, single men outnumber single women up until age 51. As you check out this chart, you will see that there just aren't enough single women in America. No wonder why women in the US are so picky about who they date, they have the numbers in their favor!

Thanks for the link, here's one on Why you should focus on woman over 30 (under 40) on dating sites at least on Ok Cupid's site - http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-c ... der-woman/
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

djfourmoney wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Check this blog it goes into great detail on the statistics for single men and women in the USA. Click on the link and scroll down to see the ratios for singles by city, state and race. It's pretty scary for guys, in the US, single men far outnumber single women up until age 51, then single women start to outnumber single men.

Thanks for the link, here's one on Why you should focus on woman over 30 (under 40) on dating sites at least on Ok Cupid's site - http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-c ... der-woman/
Women in their 30's are usually fine on the attractiveness scale however I disagree that any person should ever "settle" in a relationship with an option they usually don't care much for. Articles like this are kind of making the case that since there's a shortage that men should settle for older American women. There are just far superior options out there.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Women in their 30's are usually fine on the attractiveness scale however I disagree that any person should ever "settle" in a relationship with an option they usually don't care much for. Articles like this are kind of making the case that since there's a shortage that men should settle for older American women. There are just far superior options out there.
I view it as a sales campaign as well. Its well known that on all the popular sites, women 30-45 are the majority of single women in America. The media often points fingers back at men as being the problem not that women are even part of the problem. When brave women step forward and say yeah some if not a majority of it is feminism run amok, they are shouted down and sent hate mail.

Why should men settle but women shouldn't?

The things I have found with women over 30 -
  • Demanding, to an alarming point
    At least one child from a previous relationship
    Still uncomfortable with age gaps (10 years or more)
    Looking for a social equal meaning, if she has a degree and you don't, good luck buddy
There seems to be a trend of Educated Women marrying down. Well they are going to have too since so many more Women are going to college than men.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

djfourmoney wrote: The things I have found with women over 30 -
  • Demanding, to an alarming point
    At least one child from a previous relationship
    Still uncomfortable with age gaps (10 years or more)
    Looking for a social equal meaning, if she has a degree and you don't, good luck buddy
There seems to be a trend of Educated Women marrying down. Well they are going to have too since so many more Women are going to college than men.
Yeah and there's nothing more nightmarish than a nagging ambitious woman who wants you to constantly put yourself on a level of achievement that satisfies her ego and lifestyle. It's a sacrifice that turns men into permanent beta males. Then the marriage ends up not working out because the woman no longer respects who he is anyways.