How Should Men Handle Sex?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: How Should Men Handle Sex?

Post by xtravel »

drealm wrote:
xtravel wrote:
drealm wrote:Hasn't this topic been covered before? But alas we must cover again.

Step 1, divide women into prostitute class and wife class.
Would you explain the difference?
I think I said it already but for prostitutes class, pay them so it's a transaction. Have wild no-strings-attached sex till your exhausted. But don't have a relationship or reproduce with them. For wife class court the women first. See if you are compatible. Start having sex only if you plan to start a family together. The bottom line is there should be no "in-between" option where you have 1 night stands aka the "slut class".
Sorry not seeing a difference here. Both types of women are paid for their companionship.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
drealm wrote:
The purpose of sex is for procreation. Nature made it pleasurable to encourage people to do it. Those who engage in sex for the pleasure of it miss the point and run the risk of having their lives dictated by the aimless pursuit of it.
lol.

On my death bed you know what I won't be saying:
I wish had less sex
OR
My only regret was that I had sex only for pleasure
I'm sterile by choice, and enjoy lots of banging.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

drealm wrote:Hasn't this topic been covered before? But alas we must cover again.

Step 2, visit prostitutes for casual sex. Outlaw PUA.

Step 3, find a parter for marriage from wife class.

Step 4 (optional), continue using prostitutes on the side if wanted and circumstances permit.

I like this, interesting approach bro ... :)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Step 2, visit prostitutes for casual sex. Outlaw PUA.

Step 3, find a parter for marriage from wife class.

Step 4 (optional), continue using prostitutes on the side if wanted and circumstances permit.
Meanwhile in Thailand!
:twisted: A paradise for the "Prostitute Class" at 100% of the population.