Photos of filipinas - high, average and low

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Re: Photos of filipinas - high, average and low

Post by Ralph in Miami »

Kathryn Bernardo is nice. I prefer either African or Indian Middle Eastern type women, though beauty is in all races.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Dianne is a lot more attractive than the pictures that Winston shares on the forum. I think her bubbly personality adds to her attractiveness in-person.

But overall, most Filipina's are on the bottom scale in terms of attractiveness in Asia. And, it's not because they have dark skin because I find some Middle Eastern and Indian woman attractive.

They just have that 'aboriginal look' which downgrades their appearance. Having said that, Filipina's seem to be best, personality wise, in all of Asia. They have a warm vibe that you can't get from girls in other parts of Asia. They are also the most 'down-to-earth' Asian girls in my opinion. Conversely, you won't find many of those types of girls in Korea, to be honest.

I'd definitely would like to marry one in the future. I dated one for while, too. Filipina's are great match for Westernized Asian men like me, or for non-Asian foreigners in general. The other Asian girls, such as Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, etc., are more of a hassle to deal with. Too, stuck up, in my opinion.
dragonsmack68
Freshman Poster

Post by dragonsmack68 »

publicduende wrote:By the way, here's my perfect 10 Filipina. Liza Soberano. No surprise, she is a popular ABS-CBN artista.

Amazing you get her from this:

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Liza Soberano isn't too bad, but there's something missing. Not really my cup of tea. I like girls who exude sweetness, and from what I've seen, she doesn't exude much of it.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Johnny1975 wrote:Liza Soberano isn't too bad, but there's something missing. Not really my cup of tea. I like girls who exude sweetness, and from what I've seen, she doesn't exude much of it.
She's odd in the fact that she is very pretty, nice skin and smile but also rather plain and overly mature looking for an early 20s girl. Nothing about her blows me away. I feel like I could find this girl sitting in a Starbucks in any mid-sized college town in USA. Looks more like she'd be from Spain or Latin America than be filipino (I know she's half).

I'd give her an 8 overall due to her American girl appearance.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

dragonsmack68 wrote:
Amazing you get her from this:

She isn't too hideous. By the way, it's a rarity, to have a couple where the Filipino is the man, not the woman. :)
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

hammanta wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Liza Soberano isn't too bad, but there's something missing. Not really my cup of tea. I like girls who exude sweetness, and from what I've seen, she doesn't exude much of it.
She's odd in the fact that she is very pretty, nice skin and smile but also rather plain and overly mature looking for an early 20s girl. Nothing about her blows me away. I feel like I could find this girl sitting in a Starbucks in any mid-sized college town in USA. Looks more like she'd be from Spain or Latin America than be filipino (I know she's half).

I'd give her an 8 overall due to her American girl appearance.
Yeah she looks like she knows too much. I don't feel any instinct to look after her.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Soberano reminds me of Karren Brady. Not bad looking but nothing special.