30-something American Women and their Warped Standards

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

30-something American Women and their Warped Standards

Post by fightforlove »

https://www4.match.com/profile/wD6xD75yXqPRnow_heI1pQ2

Haven't posted here in a while guys, and kinda random, but get a load of this Match.com profile. 35 year old single mother, interested in men 30-40, end of profile reads: "Lastly, please respect my age cut off range. It is there for a reason. I'm not trying to date my dad and do hope to have kids in my future." :D :lol: :P

How did we get here to this point in America?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: 30-something American Women and their Warped Standards

Post by nomadphilippines »

so a woman wants to date someone her own age and that makes for warped standards?

yet 50 year old guys want to bang 20 year old girls and think nothing of it

stones and glass houses maybe?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Conditioned by the old mighty dollar.

It says a man has to work like a horse to be successful so by the time he has that top end job where he can buy anything under the sun he can scoop all the young dames in his vicinity. While the women are raised with the conception of wanting daddies approval since most fathers dump there wives. The void creates the daughters with an over need to compensate for their fathers absents. Fearing father approval, combined with the dumb down society of the dollar, the dollar, the dollar, they sell their souls to old greeze balls. Seeing that the younging doesnt give them love either, cant provide for them, and she has a lot more control over the old geezer with a flash in the pan. Its a double edge sword as the young misguided child sees opportunity in the granpa moses. She sees he'll crook soon and then I'll take all his money and run off to the sunset with any man of my choosing inherting all the power. You see its all power play. Which means you gotta hustle to get that bustle!

That woman seemed to be mature enough to want something other than just to pork. She sees her life at it ends and wants someone to fancy her old fart. Best approach I see.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This woman is looking for another child to claim after divorce child support and alimony over many years.
If you are 40 and marry this bitch you are divorced when you are 42 and pay and pay until your retirement.
Ridiculous person - the so-called 'hero single mom' and men are even supposed to admire her...
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

nomadphilippines wrote:so a woman wants to date someone her own age and that makes for warped standards?
Yes.

I cannot see her photo because I am not registered on match, I will surmise she is 5'5" and 220 pounds.

She apparently thinks there is a male prospect, aged 30-40 who can afford to give her kids who is either:

A. never married prospect. That's a golden unicorn, because guys that age with money are usually married or divorced. Any rich guy still single at that age probably had a vasectomy. Thus she seeks the golden unicorn: rich, handsome, never married, doesn't shoot blanks, and willing to ignore her obesity. Because, baby, she'd worth it. Sorry honey, the golden unicorn wants single women with no kids, aged 21-29, who are half her weight. And the golden unicorn will be banging such women for the rest of his live. Probably not settling down until he's a senior citizen like Hef did.

B. a divorced prospect. That's another unicorn, a silver unicorn. She wants a silver unicorn who can afford to give her kids, even while he is paying tremendous alimony and child support. And again, she expects the siver unicorn to overlook her 220 pound classic 15th century look. And she would be insulted by the idea of signing a pre-nup agreement, which the rational silver unicorn would reasonably expect.

This woman needs to ask herself why she still unmarried and childless. It has to do with her appearance and attitude.
nomadphilippines wrote: yet 50 year old guys want to bang 20 year old girls and think nothing of it
Because we can.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Her situation is much worse than she thinks. For women in their 20's its at least an order of magnitude worse than her. That's a lot! This morning at 5:30 am I when to the gym, a small one, there were all women in there except for the 2 personal trainers and myself, a great unraveling comes to mind. The glaring obvious, no young men. School K through college is toxic to boys and young men by intentional design. This has caused young men to give up in mass. Worse the few ambitious hard working middle class men have the choice of foreign women from every continent on earth and they are taking this choice, look at the live births, almost half are to foreign born women now. Women want to marry across and up in social status. In mass women have voluntarily put themselves into indentured servitude to debt for worthless college degrees. And with the endless ego pumping from school and main stream media women tend to exclude going across or honestly assess their true situation. Online dating has a low probability of success (0.02%) for American women unless you count getting played and or scammed. So you have toxic feminism that is about as attractive as putting a dead animal around your neck, the obesity epidemic and all these other factors. Feminism has fxcked young women over six ways to Sunday. American women are being removed from the gene pool.
Last edited by tom on October 5th, 2017, 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
משה בן יצחק
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

I’m not sure if this example qualifies, but so many American women are indeed completely dillusional. I know a girl at work that’s really big boned and overweight, just basically a big girl with no sex appeal of any kind. I watched her reject two nice guys over the past couple of years, dudes she should have happy to “settle” for (they were both objectively way better looking than her, certainly).

The other day she was complaining about being alone this Christmas. It’s rediculous.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Boxman wrote:I’m not sure if this example qualifies, but so many American women are indeed completely delusional. I know a girl at work that’s really big boned and overweight, just basically a big girl with no sex appeal of any kind. I watched her reject two nice guys over the past couple of years, dudes she should have happy to “settle” for (they were both objectively way better looking than her, certainly).

The other day she was complaining about being alone this Christmas. It’s ridiculous.
It does qualify :)
She is wishing for a Buffalo 66 experience

Another problem related to modernity is social media. Social media strips of body language and dynamic subtlety of facial expressions, this contributes to women being total social retards, all those upper middle class special infantile snowflakes who blame men (the patriarchy) for there chronic unhappiness. There is no shortage of the endless anti male propaganda. Its really impossible to miss the life sucking overprotective oedipal mother that is very common yet invisible to the mainstream today. And the bumper crop of crazy women out there, toxic batshit crazy femininity is actually celebrated in school and media. Yet taking responsibility and telling the truth is demonized. Schools enforce servile slavery to group think dogma and debt, anti progress and postpone life indefinitely. Its impossible to miss the plummeting birthrates and so shocking is the high number of live births to foreign women.

Men can marry across and down something women will not in practice do, women compete over a fractionally tiny pool of unavailable men. American working class men men have the whole world to choose from, the math is massively in men's favor.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

港女 Gong Nui Why Hong Kong Women May Never Find a Husband Many Hong Kong girls have what is called "princess disease" - a runaway need for vapid admiration, lack of real empathy, unrestricted since of entitlement, intentionally excessive conspicuous waste and arrogance. Because of their lack of psychological awareness of their betrayal to truth many Hong Kong girls are unable to form stable relations with the opposite sex. What these unmarriageable Hong Kong girls most need to know to change there predicament is where they least want to look. Hong Kong guys have a happier abroad thing of there own going and they just go to mainland China and get a decent woman and import her back to Hong Kong.

Last edited by tom on December 7th, 2017, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

fightforlove wrote:https://www4.match.com/profile/wD6xD75yXqPRnow_heI1pQ2

Haven't posted here in a while guys, and kinda random, but get a load of this Match.com profile. 35 year old single mother, interested in men 30-40, end of profile reads: "Lastly, please respect my age cut off range. It is there for a reason. I'm not trying to date my dad and do hope to have kids in my future." :D :lol: :P

How did we get here to this point in America?
how we got here is most white men turned into pathetic little beta bitches. Now, where do we go from here? Well, the current generations (excluding GenZ girls) are beyond repair. So we must avoid them and get our sexual satisfaction from foreign women and prostitutes, in places like Tijuana, Bangkok, Philippines, Amsterdam, Germany, Indonesia, basically wherever prostitution is legal.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That bitch is so obviously cynically looking for a man to pay her a fortune in child support for nothing in return. Presumably her opposition to older men is that she figures the stress due to financial strain will kill them before the kid reaches 18. What kind of chump falls for these scams?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I can't read the profile since I am not a member of that site. Can you share some details.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

”There’s no escaping the stampede of over 30, fat, bitchy, American women. They’re everywhere you look, and everywhere you’re trying not to look. But dating these older women is a depressing concession to make because they are—without question—the most f***ed-up group of people you’ll ever have the misfortune of interacting with: Mental illness with an emphasis on Cluster B Personality Disorders? Check—and they’ve got the prescriptions and dead, soulless eyes to prove it. ” – A.V. Yader
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

nomadphilippines wrote:so a woman wants to date someone her own age and that makes for warped standards?

yet 50 year old guys want to bang 20 year old girls and think nothing of it

stones and glass houses maybe?
well it's called human nature. No man in his right mind wants to bang a 50 year old instead of a 20 year old. So, we see western men expating to locations like Thailand where it is acceptable for a 50 year old male to date a 20 year old girl. And wow, look at the reactions on the faces of white female tourists when they see this shit, it's hilarious.

Some ugly old hag white bitch seeing a 60 year old man with a hot ass asian chick. Nothing more satisfying than seeing the expression of rage on the white bitch's face
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The religion of political correctness/feminism is in complete denial of nature, that is evolution and biology.

Last edited by tom on December 7th, 2017, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק