Characteristics of women who're easy to talk to

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Characteristics of women who're easy to talk to

Post by mattyman »

I think it's fair to say that on the whole, foreign women are generally easier to talk to than British and American women. From what I've seen, no-one seems to go into much detail as to why.

What makes people HARD to talk to?
-They’re disengaged and not listening properly
-They only give limited or one word answers and leave you hanging
-They appear disinterested
-They don’t ask questions about you or show any curiosity
-They ask you things in a judgemental and interrogative manner
-They have closed and defensive body language
-They appear unforgiving

It's highly likely that the above describes your interactions with western women to a much greater degree than your interactions with foreign women. I'm not saying that there aren't any difficult-to-talk to foreign women or easy to talk to Engish-speaking women, but on the whole you've got to admit that the above traits tend to be much more common among local women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Characteristics of women who're easy to talk to

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:I think it's fair to say that on the whole, foreign women are generally easier to talk to than British and American women. From what I've seen, no-one seems to go into much detail as to why.
-----
I'm not saying that there aren't any difficult-to-talk to foreign women or easy to talk to Engish-speaking women, but on the whole you've got to admit that the above traits tend to be much more common among local women.
I agree, I had similar experiences in the past.
My observation is that it's maybe in the Western countries with local women bad:good= 80:20 and with foreign women 20:80. Just the other way round.

For me it was always much easier to talk with foreign women than with local women while still living in Europe.

Why? Because Western women will find my way of life boring - we have nothing we can talk about.
I like travel, foreign languages, play chess, walking around, swimming, have an amateur radio station, like to create something with tools of any kind...
She like designer clothes, jewelry, alcohol, expensive cars, exclusive dinner-shows... to talk about what?

I can speak only about Europe, not USA/Canada/Australia etc. but it might be the same in all Western countries I guess.

I consider many Western women plainly as unfriendly and ignorant out of their educational background, out of their family life. It was always like that - feminism in Europe is everywhere present since decades.

While still living alone in Europe 40 years ago, I never met any girl - not even one - who was older than 13 and had not a sexual relationship with several boyfriends.

Many Western women nowadays when passing 25 had often sexual contact already with around 100 men - their moral level is remarkably low - men are considered as something like disposable goods, nothing worth to be respected, and only men who show up with something 'unusual' are willingly accepted. 'Unusual' means 'different from the huge crowd of ordinary men', who are looking for a nice girl, men who are willing to work and to save up slowly...men who do not drink alcohol or smoke are weak, men who are not into nightlife with drugs are cowards... I can continue the list of men who are rejected... for example if your family name does not sound so nice or a little bit funny, or such trivial reason.

Men have to be rich, or men should offer an exciting life-style as a criminal, or whatever, regardless if legal or illegal - as a woman nothing will happen to you anyway if something goes wrong...just moving on to the next boy.

-----

This is somewhat different with foreign women, at least with young women I had contact in Asia.
Of course there are also garbage foreign women, more than you might expect...

However their criteria are different how to choose men, they often also do not want to be approached directly, but prefer to be introduced,
also a single mother will never be considered as a 'hero-mum'...

Life-style is different, there are in general not so many boyfriends around, the legal system is also different and divorce is not a business for the woman and for lawyers...

The best is anyway, if you move out of the Western world - settle down somewhere else and look out for a local girl in the foreign country.

Western women will only run after you when they are outsourced and find no one-night-stand anymore, around 35 to 40 years old or if they are dumped with several children from several fathers, many of them show a face of a former party life, a past of alcohol and drugs... Thank you...

The only good thing I noticed in my life with Western women is the fact that time is moving on, slowly, but it is moving on - for the advantage of men, for the disadvantage of women... You did not need me in the past, and now I do not need you anymore... Not even willing to talk to you...Not even willing to acknowledge your existence... Bye...LOL
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Western women have nothing of substance to talk about. They only discuss things related to popular culture (celebrities, etc.) they don't talk about anything that has any meaning. No wonder why more and more men are starting to avoid western women and only getting involved with foreign women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Excalibur
Freshman Poster

Post by Excalibur »

What was stated above is so true... I wonder whether young women's lack of interest in meaningful topics is one of the most important reasons why out-of-the-box thinkers and free thinkers like a lot of us struggle with getting dates in the west. To me, having a nice and interesting conversation about down-to-earth topics with a woman is the most important aspect of the process of learning about each other. If the only stuff that interests the woman is celebrity gossip, cosmetics brands, sorority drama and drinking parties, then a relationship with that woman is destined to fail. Sadly, not many OK-looking women have a broad range of interest, and even those who do are either taken or know their market power in the dating market.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I actually met a needle in a haystack the other week. The last women I met in the UK with a similar personality was my ex years ago.

She was a Muslim women, British born and bred and of Pakistani heritage. 7.5/10 without make-up on. Dressed casually like western woman do. No headgear. Very down-to-earth, bubbly and talkative with a caring, thoughtful demeanour.

I met her because my vehicle was getting a service and she was the new receptionist, so I hadn't seen her before. For the two hours I was there, we spoke non-stop practically.

I wanted to ask her out but her boss was usually in earshot so I handed her a note with my number on. She phoned me up a day or so later and told me she had an on and off boyfriend but it wasn't a short call. We carried on talking for about 30 minutes lol.

No doubt I'll see her again in a few weeks at her work but whether anything will eventually come to fruition so to speak, I'm not sure. It's just refreshing and pleasurable to meet an attractive woman like that who doesn't live on the other side of the planet.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Zambales wrote:I actually met a needle in a haystack the other week. The last women I met in the UK with a similar personality was my ex years ago.

She was a Muslim women, British born and bred and of Pakistani heritage. 7.5/10 without make-up on. Dressed casually like western woman do. No headgear. Very down-to-earth, bubbly and talkative with a caring, thoughtful demeanour.

I met her because my vehicle was getting a service and she was the new receptionist, so I hadn't seen her before. For the two hours I was there, we spoke non-stop practically.

I wanted to ask her out but her boss was usually in earshot so I handed her a note with my number on. She phoned me up a day or so later and told me she had an on and off boyfriend but it wasn't a short call. We carried on talking for about 30 minutes lol.

No doubt I'll see her again in a few weeks at her work but whether anything will eventually come to fruition so to speak, I'm not sure. It's just refreshing and pleasurable to meet an attractive woman like that who doesn't live on the other side of the planet.
Same. I currently speak with a Pakistani woman of American nationality. She spent most of her life as a Muslim but recently gave up the dogma. Dare I say, she's doing a good job of showing her counterparts what femininity is. I usually don't join the HA dogma of "oh the west sucks because I get no p***y!!!1!!", but this girl, while not perfect, has potential. We cam and voice chat as often as time will allow (she's got school and I've got my own things). We're talking about getting some things going but there is still a year or two before any of that develops. Like you, it's just so wonderful to speak with this kind of woman. The best part? She doesn't even need the religion to keep her in check! Perhaps Pakistani women are the way to go? Eh, time will tell. Do keep us posted, Zambales.

Needle in the haystack, indeed.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Man With a Plan wrote:
Zambales wrote:I actually met a needle in a haystack the other week. The last women I met in the UK with a similar personality was my ex years ago.

Same. I currently speak with a Pakistani woman of American nationality. She spent most of her life as a Muslim but recently gave up the dogma. Dare I say, she's doing a good job of showing her counterparts what femininity is. I usually don't join the HA dogma of "oh the west sucks because I get no p***y!!!1!!", but this girl, while not perfect, has potential. We cam and voice chat as often as time will allow (she's got school and I've got my own things). We're talking about getting some things going but there is still a year or two before any of that develops. Like you, it's just so wonderful to speak with this kind of woman. The best part? She doesn't even need the religion to keep her in check! Perhaps Pakistani women are the way to go? Eh, time will tell. Do keep us posted, Zambales.

Whether she likes me that way, I'm not entirely sure. Friendliness can be misinterpreted, although I did get a hint that she did and that's why I asked her out. I don't mind giving women like that an ego boost.

For my own sake, I've put her to the back of my mind and if something develops then so be it. In the meantime, life goes on. 8)
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE "Friendliness can be misinterpreted", very good point. Do you think a lot of women have developed a fear or belief over their life that 'if I'm friendly, he'll see me as available'?

Apparently, there are a lot of women out there who struggle to find male friends. A common problem facing a lot of women that I'm aware of is that a lot of women find it hard to find guys who want to get to know them as people, but are more interested in getting in with them. It's common apparently for a guy friend to completely drop a woman when he finds out she doesn't fancy him. Now, do you think that it's experiences like this which might be the route of the above belief and hence the behaviour talked-about?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Zambales wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:

Whether she likes me that way, I'm not entirely sure. Friendliness can be misinterpreted, although I did get a hint that she did and that's why I asked her out. I don't mind giving women like that an ego boost.

For my own sake, I've put her to the back of my mind and if something develops then so be it. In the meantime, life goes on. 8)
f**k yeah, man. Keep improving! Let the hoes come to you.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

mattyman wrote:RE "Friendliness can be misinterpreted", very good point. Do you think a lot of women have developed a fear or belief over their life that 'if I'm friendly, he'll see me as available'?
No doubt that occurs but women can also misinterpret friendliness. I've noticed this on a few occasions when speaking to women through work or at other social events. Even though I haven't flirted or made any advances towards them I've sensed them "backing off" as if I had. It's annoying and somewhat arrogant on their part. Does every man fancy a woman he has a conversation with? Of course not!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Man With a Plan wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:

f**k yeah, man. Keep improving! Let the hoes come to you.
Yep. Put the ball in her court and play it by ear - and never ever build up your hopes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Only in the states have I encountered that false friendliness, of flirtatious women, who later claim they were just being friendly. There is much social dysfunction in the USA, and in my opinion, women in the states are pulling more tricks on men for their egos than anywhere else probably in the whole world. They just jack up your sense of reality by playing with you.

Women that are easy to talk to are those who are easy to talk to. Straightforward. They're not out to bust you, insult you, judge you, or condemn you for your speech. You talk and they listen, then they talk and you listen. You'd be surprised at how many people are just using conversation as occasion to condemn, and they're just waiting for you to say one word out of place.

For example, I was talking to one person and I said "non-perishables" instead of canned foods, and to another person, I used the word "pristine" which I guess was not in their vocabulary, but for which I received some verbal harassment for. The simple question to ask yourself is, is this a peaceable person who is a joy to be around? Or is this person a demonic hater filled with secret scorn they're just waiting for the right moment to unleash? And is this person easily offended by trivial things which are not intended to be offensive? Are they making big deals out of non issues? Are they cruel?
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I actually met a needle in a haystack the other week. The last women I met in the UK with a similar personality was my ex years ago.

Bravo, nice to see an everyday scenario getting you into contact with a new women and even better to see how you took advantage of the situation.

Anyway, this post is about the defensiveness of so many western young women in starting conversations. Zambales is right in that friendliness can be misintepreted. Some women view that as a curse and others a blessing. Too many western women view it as a curse.

It is a) The mentality that friendly=want to go to bed and b) that that's a terrible thing and that=want to rape. It's that mentality which I think is behind the way that a lot of Anglo women behave and why they don't make themselves very easy to talk to. I'm trying to suss it all out. It's these assumptions about men in general that are behind the way a lot of western women behave.

Difficulty of women finding male friends; another source of negative beliefs about men
I also said above that a lot of women have had the experience of difficulty finding male friends who they didn't fancy, but who dropped all contact on finding out that woman didn't fancy them.

Coupled with the angry anglo feminist narrative, this probably plays a parge part as to why

What you can do
You can try to relate to the above scenario as much as you can, and try to understand the assumptions behind a woman's behaviour

You can also not defend shitty behaviour, but show disapproval.

Those two strategies combined will make a woman change her behaviour.

Peace
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Zambales wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:

Saw her for the first time for over a month the other week - at her workplace. She was the usual bright-eyed and bushy tailed socialite but I wasn't there long. I came back a week later and she surprised me by asking for my number. I already had given it to her previously although she may have mislaid it. It sounded promising and she did phone me up and we talked for thirty minutes or so about general stuff until I asked about her on and off boyfriend. She said she was still with him but the relationship wasn't going anywhere.

I was slightly disappointed especially as she looked hotter on my last visit. Still, I can't keep my life on hold for any woman. She did mention that she was planning to switch jobs very soon and when that time arrives she'll contact me again. Hmmmm.....she's a hard one to work out.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Forgot to mention a couple of things.

She says she only has a relationship with a man she knows ?????? This was said in the first phone call a month or so back.

During our last phone conversation she asked me if I was on the dating sites at the moment. I said no which was the truth but I did mention that I was thinking of going to the Philippines in February or March (to give her a jolt) - but I said it wasn't for the women. She didn't think it was a good idea and tried to dissuade me LOL.

This is a toss of a coin scenario. Could go either way I guess. :?: