Is Gravity a Myth and Hoax?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Re: Why Gravity Does Not Exist and is a Hoax?

Post by mattyman »

Can anyone explain why satellites remain in orbit if that theory is correct?

Can you explain how we got the Voyager probe on it's journey?

Can you explain the gravitational slingshot that's used to get space probes to other planets?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

mattyman wrote:Can anyone explain why satellites remain in orbit if that theory is correct?

Can you explain how we got the Voyager probe on it's journey?

Can you explain the gravitational slingshot that's used to get space probes to other planets?
They think all of it is fake, theater.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE science; science is not about proving theories to be correct, it's about trying to disprove opposing theories.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Open your mind and listen to this. There was recently a storm which overtook the island semi-nation of Puerto Rico. That storm destroyed radar for the whole island. News reports state they can't make or forecast weather, because radar there was destroyed. In other words, the two radar towers for Puerto Rico were destroyed. Now they can't forecast weather for that place.

If satellites were real, would they have this problem? Would planes go missing in the Pacific ocean if there were thousands of satellites everywhere? Satellites are a hoax. Turn on the news and see how they are unable to predict weather for this tiny island that is 100 mi x 30 mi.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

None of that stuff is real. It is just lies built upon lies, and they've runaway with the story, and they keep building upon it. They also admit that pictures of the earth from space are computer generated ("composites"), despite having satellites in space. There are even some programs you can download to your computer in which a person can make all the planets he wants, and they will look just like the NASA photos of other planets.

Just because it was on TV and it is taught in school, it doesn't make it true.

They also admit they can't go back to the moon with present technology. And they say they lost all of the Apollo tapes consisting of thousands of hours of footage.

There is no outer space. There is no space period. Before you go saying that this is idiocy, a person can investigate for himself.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Last edited by HouseMD on September 30th, 2017, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:None of that stuff is real. It is just lies built upon lies, and they've runaway with the story, and they keep building upon it. They also admit that pictures of the earth from space are computer generated ("composites"), despite having satellites in space. There are even some programs you can download to your computer in which a person can make all the planets he wants, and they will look just like the NASA photos of other planets.

Just because it was on TV and it is taught in school, it doesn't make it true.

They also admit they can't go back to the moon with present technology. And they say they lost all of the Apollo tapes consisting of thousands of hours of footage.

There is no outer space. There is no space period. Before you go saying that this is idiocy, a person can investigate for himself.
You can literally take pictures of the ISS yourself. Schools around here do it as a science project. If seeing is believing for such unintelligent individuals as flat earthers, you'd expect them to at least invest the time in doing a project in their own damn back yard.

http://soggyastronomer.com/how-to-photo ... e-station/
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does Gravity Exist or is it a Hoax?

Post by Winston »

Seven things that don't make sense about gravity

https://www.newscientist.com/round-up/s ... t-gravity/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Gravity a Myth and Hoax?

Post by Winston »

Check out this guy named Robert Otey. He claims Einstein was a fraud who contributed nothing to society and that his gravity theories were all wrong, and that gravity is 100 percent fiction and that electricity is the only force in the universe and what causes objects to fall to the Earth. His ideas are based on Walter Russell it seems. I don't know if this is true or not, but it's interesting and worth listening to. After all, no one can show or prove that a gravitron exists, so the theory of gravity could be all wrong. Otey also says the whole field of quantum physics and the existence of the nuclear atom are all quackery based on junk pseudo-science and equations which have no bearing on reality.

I know that sounds crazy. However, the smartest man of the 20th Century, Nikola Tesla (whom Einstein admitted was the smartest man in the world) also seemed to agree with the electric universe theory and scoffed at the mainstream theory of gravity that Einstein and Newton proposed. So if Tesla agrees with it, that's a good reason to consider it of course.

Otey claims the electric universe theory is being covered up because it obviously would lead to free energy technology being developed for the world, which would lead to abundance and liberation for all, and ruin the mega profits of the oil and gas industry, as well as the control system we live under.

Anyway here are some interviews with Robert Otey and readings from his free book if you're interested in hearing what he has to say.

First, here's the intro to his book, where he explains how electric spirals at the north and south pole cause things to fall to the earth in accord with the stillness in the center of the spiral is fascinating and mind blowing. The Sun he says, is also a free energy structure that gets its power from electrically charged particles in space and from plasma from other stars, kind of like how the neurons in our brains are connected, and is not powered by internal nuclear fission as astronomers claim. This is evidenced by the fact that Sun spots are black, which indicate a hollow interior, not a nuclear fission interior. Wow very fascinating.

His interviews.

Here are Robert Otey's websites, articles and books.

http://www.feandft.com/

https://robertotey.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great in-depth two part interview with Robert Otey about why gravity, quantum physics, and the nuclear atom, are all fictitious myths and quackery and pseudo-science.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
September 7th, 2017, 6:57 pm
The thing about the flat earthers' arguments is that I can understand every one of them, and they correspond with my common sense of what I observe every day. I can't understand any of the counter-arguments, which usually come accompanied with the assertion that school children can grasp this easily. I was a school child -- about 26 years worth of it counting all degrees -- and Mensa seems to think I should be able to grasp this stuff, but I can't.

Let's not confuse technology with speculative "science" that claims we are 100 million light years away from some big bang through which everything was created from nothing, or a couple million years from our simian ancestors. That is pure, rank speculation, but passes for science in our current reign of insanity. The mechanics of how airplanes and birds fly is well understood (apart from the theory of gravity), and certainly not reliant on any of this bizarre speculation. It generally is wise to avoid doctors, especially in the current pharmaceutical regnum, except when they are functioning as mechanics. They are good at switching out and replacing body parts that don't work any more, from knees to heart valves.
Yeah Robert Otey made that same point too. He said the Electric Universe Theory is simple, consistent and easy to understand. But quantum physics, gravity and the nuclear atom are overly complex, contain many inconsistencies and offer no proof other than complex equations on a chalkboard. Reality should not be overly complex like that. The creator never intended this universe to be that complex and contradictory. That's why the Electric Universe makes more sense and is more straightforward. See the interviews above with Robert Otey and Matt Presti.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
September 7th, 2017, 7:28 pm
There does seem to be a strong mystical element to mainstream science. It is supposed to be mechanistic, yet does not even attempt to posit a mechanism for attractive forces such as gravity.
Yeah there's a guy named Michael Joseph who studies the occult beliefs of the elite, who has discovered that mainstream science, though it claims to be atheistic, is actually mystical and occultish when you look deeper beyond the surface. Here's his podcast about that below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
September 7th, 2017, 7:54 pm
Cornfed wrote:There does seem to be a strong mystical element to mainstream science. It is supposed to be mechanistic, yet does not even attempt to posit a mechanism for attractive forces such as gravity.
The mechanism of gravity is explained in general relativity. See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introduct ... ravitation
Yes gravity is explained in theorems and textbooks. However, the explanation are all just mere equations on a chalkboard. No one can demonstrate gravity or relativity in a lab, as Cornfed said above. For example, you can't show in a lab that the mass of an object creates a force called gravity that attracts other objects to it. That doesn't exist in the lab. It only exists in cosmology with giant objects. Also, yes gravity can predict the motion of the planets. True. However, just because it predicts something accurately doesn't mean the force of gravity itself, especially since it cannot be demonstrated in a lab. Plus, the theory of gravity doesn't match the spiral motion of galaxies, astronomers claim, so they have to posit the ad hoc explanation of dark matter and dark energy, in order to make the gravity equations fit. Otherwise they do not. That is a red flag. Because the theory of gravity is not consistent after all.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nikola Tesla on the true cause of gravity.

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.7 ... djJfL2.png

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this video where Eric Dubay answers a lot of flat earth questions. In it, he debunks the gravity theory with sheer logic, reason, and common sense too. You will hit yourself for falling for the gravity hoax after hearing Dubay debunk it with reason, reality, and common sense. lol. Not only is the gravity theory inconsistent and contradictory, but it is based on false assumptions too, and was invented to explain how things can stick on the bottom of a spinning ball, otherwise it would not be necessary and density would be enough to explain why things fall. Gravity theory is also built on false assumptions such as without gravity, you would float around in a weightless fashion, which if not even true in the first place, makes gravity unnecessary and totally ad hoc.

Density makes a lot more sense and can be observed and tested with simple science and easy experiments. But gravity is totally theoretical and abstract and conceptual and has no proof other than math equations, which is not real proof of course. It also cannot be demonstrated with small scale models because objects do not revolve around each other or stick to each other based on gravity alone. Hence it's totally ad hoc and invented to justify heliocentrism and globe earth. If the first premise was false to begin with, then the rest of the ad hoc theories are unnecessary and just as false too. Even great geniuses like Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell said the theory of gravity is empty, illusory, and ad hoc.

Think about it, but with an empty unbiaed mind of course, which most of you can't do, because most of you only want to see that which fits your beliefs, hence your reality and cognitive process is filtered by your beliefs, which is the fallacy of human nature. No one wants their view of reality broken of course, unless they are super open minded, which most of you are not unfortunately. That's why you react with ridicule and condescending tone when your view of reality is challenged, because deep down you know it's all a house of cards and nothing is as we've been told.

Get ready for a major dose of RED PILL. Then watch the whole video above. Your mind will be blown away. Guaranteed.