Is Our Earth FLAT and Motionless, Not a Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote: You can literally use a telescope and see the planets for yourself. The Bible doesn't mention a whole lot of things. Oh, there is no platypus in the Bible, they must not be real! Electricity isn't in the Bible, it is clearly illuminati tricks! Guns aren't in the Bible, clearly they must be tools of Satan! Bacteria isn't in the Bible, so clearly they aren't real and microscopes are made of lies!

Bacteria isn't mentioned by name, but it is clear God knew about them, because He told the Hebrews to wash themselves in running water and not stagnant. Guns may not be in the Bible, but weapons of war were.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote: You can literally use a telescope and see the planets for yourself. The Bible doesn't mention a whole lot of things. Oh, there is no platypus in the Bible, they must not be real! Electricity isn't in the Bible, it is clearly illuminati tricks! Guns aren't in the Bible, clearly they must be tools of Satan! Bacteria isn't in the Bible, so clearly they aren't real and microscopes are made of lies!

Bacteria isn't mentioned by name, but it is clear God knew about them, because He told the Hebrews to wash themselves in running water and not stagnant. Guns may not be in the Bible, but weapons of war were.
But what of the literally millions of things not mentioned in the Bible? The Bible is the teachings of God, not an encyclopedia of all knowledge. It didn't teach man to make pottery or shelter, how to sail or use a compass, how to make fire from light, or any number of other things. And much of the Bible is allegory, something to which the vast majority of Biblical and Rabbinical scholars agree. Ah well, I'm placing you back on ignore, in any case, I've got much work to do and you are a man who is so sure of himself that no amount of evidence would change your mind, and you bask in your own ignorance with no desire to challenge it through your own experiments.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:The Freemason Jewish Illuminati are the ones who originally created the idea that the earth is round and is floating through space. Take a look at these pictures. All of the original proponents of the round earth theory were FREEMASONS, including Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Pythagoras, etc. NASA is lying to us all and is also a Freemasonic Jewish creation. Finally I will be posting pictures that show how the horizon never curves, which proves the earth is NOT round but FLAT!

It isn't my job to disprove each of your memes one by one. If you actually cared about the issue you'd get yourself a decent telescope and sort looking at the planets and stars you define belief in and do experiments to determine the true nature of our world, such as photographing the ISS. The mason picture is hilarious- the square and compass are literally the tools of cartography, in ancient times there was no way to make a map without them. That they are in a picture of a man doing his work shouldn't be surprising, given the nature of their work. As to horizon lines, spend some time with a telescope at see, watch other ships approach- their tips always come up before their bottoms. Now, as to the curvature, you need a cloud-free horizon and greater than 60 degrees of view. Easy enough to see from the cockpit of an airplane of you get your pilot's license. So go do something with your life instead of being an ignorant peddler of lies doing the work of Satan, as you claim such little to be.

Actually that same telescope that you recommend that proves the existence of globes called planets existing elsewhere, is the same one you can use to prove the horizon is flat, because if you use it to zoom in on a ship which apparently has gone over the horizon, it becomes visible again.

I don't care about the square and compass myself. However, it is plain to see that the astronauts and astrophysics who are vocal are members of the same secret, occult, Satan worshiping society called FREEMASONRY and that is not hidden. And the space exploration agencies themselves directly started by other occultists.

And these are many lies, with unproven evidence based upon made up stories that seem plausible but they are lies.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

But what of the literally millions of things not mentioned in the Bible? The Bible is the teachings of God, not an encyclopedia of all knowledge. It didn't teach man to make pottery or shelter, how to sail or use a compass, how to make fire from light, or any number of other things. And much of the Bible is allegory, something to which the vast majority of Biblical and Rabbinical scholars agree. Ah well, I'm placing you back on ignore, in any case, I've got much work to do and you are a man who is so sure of himself that no amount of evidence would change your mind, and you bask in your own ignorance with no desire to challenge it through your own experiments.

Somehow you're trying to pull this off track, or maybe your mind is just demanding to be correct and you're just following any means possible to "win" (or rather defeat me?).
HouseMD wrote: Then if you find out you are wrong, you have become the deceiver and the tool of Satan. So you are, by your own measure, risking your soul on an easily disproven claim that is never stated in the Bible.

You claim I mentioned something never mentioned in the Bible. Then I posted to you that IT IS in the Bible.

Now you've changed the discussion from "disproven claim that is never stated in the Bible" to "The Bible doesn't mention a whole lot of things."

You said it's not in the Bible, but it is. This is not about what's NOT in the Bible. It is about WHAT IS in the Bible, the complete opposite, which you seemed to have turned on its head in a moment.

What is in the Bible: evidence for the flat earth. You said it's not in there, but it is.
What's not in the Bible: this is what you changed the discussion into after I told you the evidence for the flat stationary domed earth is in the Bible.

Clever.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Bible also says that God created man. Science tells us that man and the universe came out of nothingness. Which one is more believable?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote: Ah well, I'm placing you back on ignore, in any case, I've got much work to do and you are a man who is so sure of himself that no amount of evidence would change your mind, and you bask in your own ignorance with no desire to challenge it through your own experiments.
Please do. I have found many of the words out of your mouth to be unsavory.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote: And much of the Bible is allegory, something to which the vast majority of Biblical and Rabbinical scholars agree.
Anyone who believes a Bible scholar, and especially a Christ-rejecting Rabbi over the Bible, is someone who is probably not a Christian. Believing in Christ is believing the Word, because Christ is the Word of God made flesh. Christ is the Word. And how do we get saved? By believing the Word. You don't believe what God has said, then you're going to be in trouble. You'll be in abject darkness, not knowing what is right or wrong, because you don't know or believe what God has said! These people think of God as just an abstract Creator. They don't get that He is Christ and wants people to believe to be saved, but also thereafter, to walk uprightly and to exercise peace and mercy with each other.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

There is a passage in the BIble (Mark 7:1-13) where the Jews rebuke Jesus for not washing his hands before he eats. Jesus says: "It is not important what goes into your mouth but what comes out of your mouth". It is clear from this passage that Jesus did not understand the concept of germs. A god would know what germs are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another issue with establishment cosmology is that paradoxically it does require the earth to be in the center of the universe. Since this is so implausible they say that wherever you are in the universe it would look like you are in the center, but I’ve never seen this convincingly explained. The whole of establishment cosmology seems like bizarre kludges if you look at it.
Last edited by Cornfed on October 1st, 2017, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

There is a passage in the BIble (Mark 7:1-13) where the Jews rebuke Jesus for not washing his hands before he eats. Jesus says: "It is not important what goes into your mouth but what comes out of your mouth". It is clear from this passage that Jesus did not understand the concept of germs. A god would know what germs are.
And a god would also know that people are exposed to millions of germs over a lifetime, and that the key to not getting sick is to be an uncongenial host for them, with a well-tuned immune system. With that you can take in all the germs you want and render them harmless. The God I believe in gave man everything he needs for optimal health in nature -- sunshine, water, oxygen, plant-derived food, etc. If that's the case, do you really think a little germ can destroy health that's well tended to?

You're exposed to germs every day; you get sick when your immune system is compromised, physically or mentally. In this passage Jesus is talking about how toxic thoughts verbalized can threaten your health. You can find all kinds of support for this notion nowadays, even in the "scientific" literature.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

And a god would also know that people are exposed to millions of germs over a lifetime, and that the key to not getting sick is to be an uncongenial host for them, with a well-tuned immune system. With that you can take in all the germs you want and render them harmless. The God I believe in gave man everything he needs for optimal health in nature -- sunshine, water, oxygen, plant-derived food, etc. If that's the case, do you really think a little germ can destroy health that's well tended to?

You're exposed to germs every day; you get sick when your immune system is compromised, physically or mentally. In this passage Jesus is talking about how toxic thoughts verbalized can threaten your health. You can find all kinds of support for this notion nowadays, even in the "scientific" literature.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

gsjackson wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

Nice Try. But even children today know you should wash your hands before you eat. But apparently you and Jesus don't. Jesus could have saved millions of lives over a course of a thousand plus years if he had just reconfirmed what the sages back then apparently already knew. The dumbass comments he made instead didn't do anyone any good. Also, this was used to persecute the first surgeons who decided it was a good idea to wash their hands before surgery.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:Another issue with establishment cosmology is that paradoxically it does require the earth to be in the center of the universe. Since this is so implausible they say that wherever you are in the universe it would look like you are in the center, but I’ve never seen this convincingly explained. The whole of establishment cosmology seems like bizarre kludges if you look at it.
And how do they know how vast the universe is? They act like it has been mapped out and fully explored, when it most definitely has not been. As I said before, many of the photos are rendered by computer; in other words, their evidence is phony.

As of yet there are no colonies on the moon or mars. There is no one who isn't one of them who can confirm that space is even real. Only a few select individuals have "been up there."

It's only that they want to bring out the opposite of reality and get people to believe in that, rather than the truth. They want to turn reality upside down and trick and deceive people.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Washing your hands before you eat is a complete separate issue from washing your hands before performing surgery. People can take any recommendations out of context when they don't understand the context itself or when they are liars.
Last edited by Adama on February 1st, 2018, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote: In this passage Jesus is talking about how toxic thoughts verbalized can threaten your health.

You are a wise man. This is the correct answer.