More Chinese men marrying Russian/Ukrainian women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: More Chinese men marrying Russian women

Post by chanta76 »

Winston

I was under the impression that there are more men in China VS women so therefore some men have to look overseas.

At the same time I thinkm it is harder for an Chinese men to get a white women so some Chinese guys who have money might do this.

But I do agree that price is ridiculas.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: More Chinese men marrying Russian women

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote: If a Chinese man is wealthy enough to spare 14k USD, he should have no problem attracting gorgeous young elegant Chinese women. So wtf?!
For really rich men in China, USD 14k is like a tip.

It's about the looks which are DIFFERENT from a Chinese woman.
Such rich Chinese men are looking directly for any woman who is NOT looking like a Chinese.

This gives them a 'special feeling'. It makes them different from other men next to them. If they accept a Chinese woman, they would look like any rich Chinese man...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: More Chinese men marrying Russian/Ukrainian women

Post by Winston »

See this article below. Lol. Apparently Mei Asi's only cost for recruiting Ukraine girls is sending someone to go out on the street and chat with girls. Lol. I could do that too, approach girls in Ukraine all day and ask if they like Chinese men or me. Lol

http://shanghaiist.com/2017/10/02/ukrainian-brides.php
In order to recruit women for their club, Mei's wife's sister goes out on the street to approach promising candidates, offering the chance to meet "exceptional Chinese men." At one point, she even tries to talk to a pair of 15-year-old girls.

Mei Asi and his Ukraine wife.

Wow some of the women on his tour are hot.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the website for Mei Asi's romance tours for Chinese men to find Ukraine brides. Lol. Its all in Chinese. Can someone here who reads Chinese take a look at it and tell us what it offers or includes for the extremely high price? Lol

http://culoveclub.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys check this out. Here is the video on vimeo about Mei Asi's CuLove romance tours. Its in Chinese but theres English subtitles. Its about 8 minutes long. Some of the women in it are very hot though. What do you all think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out guys.

http://www.chinafile.com/multimedia/vid ... so-can-you
When Chinese men began writing to Mei to ask how they too could meet and woo Ukrainian women, Mei says he “realized there was really a market for this,” and that is how in 2016 he came to found the “high-end” matchmaking service known as the Culove Dating Club, to introduce Chinese men like him to women like his wife. “High end” doesn’t come cheap. According to its website, Culove charges its Chinese clients more than U.S.$10,000 for a single “dating event” with 30 Ukrainian women, or U.S.$15,000 for “membership,” the benefits of which include eight one-on-one dates.
15k USD for eight dates? Lol. What a friggin delusional dreamer! Lol

Don't you find this type of excessive greed to be distasteful? I mean he is charging more than 10 times the market price for romance tours. Since most AFA tours are 3k, charging 15k would be over 10 times the market price! Crazy and totally out of proportion. Has Mei Asi no shame in appearing so greedy? Lol. Does he know what the Bible says about greed? Lol

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I think his market are wealthy Chinese men. The women on these tours are probably gold diggers so I guess it's match. The average Chinese guy cannot afford this and it's bullshit what these Ukraine women are saying that they really like Chinese guys. More like they like rich guys. If a guy can afford to pay 14k ..he has to be wealthy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In our China WeChat group, ethan_sg asked me why i dont berate big corporations like McDonald's or Nike for maximizing profit and having unethical practices and secrets, like i do with this small time Chinese romance tour operator Mei Asi? Well the reason is very simple. Here's what i explaned to him below.

"Btw i forgot to mention that the reason i dont hold a grudge against McDonald's or Nike, even if they have unethical practices or secrets, is of course because me and the common middle class people can afford and enjoy their products and services. Lol. Ive enjoyed McDonald's food since childhood. And had many good times with friends there. Even met girls in Russia inside McDonald's too. Lol. So why would i hold a grudge against them? They do not exclude me or average men from enjoying their products. Lol. Ive gotten some value from McDonald's and good times too and enjoyment as well. Lol. So of course I hold no grudge against McDonald's. Lol

Also i can go into a store and buy Nike shoes anytime i want. I do not feel like Nike shoes are above me or unattainable. Lol. So why would i hold a grudge against them?

In contrast a 15k romance tour excludes all of us as though we aren't elite enough. Lol. It alienates us.

You see the difference? Lol.

Its basic psychology. I think even Machiavelli would agree. If a rich ruler provided benefits and services affordable to everyone and was inclusive and allowed everyone to participate and enjoy his properties and services, then the common people would not mind if he got rich from it. But if a rich ruler only helped a select elite rich clique at the top and ignored everyone else, then the masses would feel excluded and hold a grudge against him.

Right? Thats totally understandable im sure."

Later when el_caudillo asked me why I don't condemn Joel Osteen for being greedy, I replied similarly:

"@el caudillo 
Thats not a valid comparison. Joel osteen charges nothing to attend his lakewood church services. See his website. They are free to attend. Bad example. Next!

Furthermore when osteen has a big paid event he has to rent a huge baseball stadium so of course he has to charge something to cover that cost.

But even at those events, ticket prices are only about 10 or 14 dollars at ticketmaster.

How is that comparable to outrageous prices that are out of proportion like 14,000? Lol

Moreover osteen is accessible to the common man. He is on TV and you can hear him for free. So people aren't alienated from him. He reaches out to the common man.

In contrast mei asi reaches out only to a small select few of elite rich folks and alienates the common man from his service.

Bad comparison. See my McDonald's example above. Lol

People dont hold a grudge against you for getting rich as long as you include the common man in your products and services and dont alienate them. But if you only cater to the very rich then you alienate the common man. And thus the common man has no reason to like you, which is very understandable.

If i were a spiritual guru i wouldnt charge a set price for speaking. Id make it a voluntary donation like at church and have people give whatever they want from their heart. Thats a more spiritual approach. Than asking for 10k like deepak chopra does."

Does that make perfect sense or what? Lol

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

It's his business and he can charge whatever price as long as someone is paying for it.

You can always open your own for the average guy.

It's kind like let say I open up a restaurant but charge high price for it. You have really expensive restaurant that the average guy cannot pay but someone does pay.

If no one was paying 15 k he would lower his price but that's not the case.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
October 13th, 2017, 3:23 pm
Winston,

It's his business and he can charge whatever price as long as someone is paying for it.

You can always open your own for the average guy.

It's kind like let say I open up a restaurant but charge high price for it. You have really expensive restaurant that the average guy cannot pay but someone does pay.

If no one was paying 15 k he would lower his price but that's not the case.
I've been listening to the audio book version of "The 4 Hour Workweek" by Timothy Ferriss. He says that entrepreneurs should charge 10 times the actual cost of a product or service to their clients, because that gives you less clients to deal with for more money. So the reason why men like this charge so much is so they have less clients to deal with for high income. Otherwise if they have too many clients, then they have no time to have a life and no free time and end up working 15 hours a day, etc. So the ideal is to have less work and more money. That's the strategy behind charging outrageous prices.

However, I don't understand why no one has a soul or conscience except me. Baffling. I guess if there's another Noah's flood or global catastrophe, God ought to put people like me on the Ark, and not greedy sharks like this Chinese guy who has no soul or conscience. lol

Btw his tagline in his video "I married a beautiful Ukraine bride and you can too" is fallacious. That's like a lottery winner saying "I won the lottery and you can too." lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Rooshv forum is talking about Mei Asi too. They have this huge long ass thread about him.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-44711.html

Check out these photos of Mei Asi and his Ukraine bride they posted. Apparently they married when she was 17. Wow. Here are some photos of them.

Sexy photos of her. Wow she could be a model?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look. Another Chinese dude got a hot Ukrainian wife! Maybe I should go to Ukraine too! Plus he got her for free too! See below.

https://nextshark.com/netizens-surprise ... -man-free/

Well of course Ukrainian people are not gonna follow Chinese customs. Why would they? Duh. That is not a big surprise. So how much did this guy spend to woo her or win her heart? Usually Ukraine women are not free. They expect you to pay for everything. A better question to ask would be: Ukrainian custom says that the bride's family is supposed to pay for the whole wedding. Did her family do that? I doubt it. Russians and Ukrainian customs are bendable, not absolute, and they will change customs to make foreigners pay for everything. I've experienced this in both Russia and Philippines. Customs are not fixed. They are subject to circumstance.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 10:13 am
The Rooshv forum is talking about Mei Asi too. They have this huge long ass thread about him.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-44711.html

Check out these photos of Mei Asi and his Ukraine bride they posted. Apparently they married when she was 17. Wow. Here are some photos of them.

Sexy photos of her. Wow she could be a model?

Jeezz...I took a look at the Roosh forum. The reason why there is such curiosity or disbelief is how does that Asian guy land a hot white girl. I think allot people think Asian guys cannot get a white girl. And let say they do. There is this belief that I'm better than that Asian guy I should do much better.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

This is nothing new. Russian and Asians have been intermarrying for centuries. Go to central or eastern Russia you will see that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 16th, 2018, 5:09 am
This is nothing new. Russian and Asians have been intermarrying for centuries. Go to central or eastern Russia you will see that.
But how come I didn't see that in Moscow or St. Petersburg? Or Western Russia? So Eastern Russia makes a big difference? The women there are more accepting of Asian men for romance?

But the above couples are from Ukraine, isn't that in the western region?