Fat Chinese Girl

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Fat Chinese Girl

Post by wuxi »

What your about to witness is extremely rare. I'm happy to report I never saw a woman that was this fat when I was in china. This girl will never have a boyfriend. Any woman thats over 110 pounds is considered fat by chinese standards.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures ... e-yue.html
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Can't dispute...

Honestly, i can't recall ever seeing fat girls in China, thick boned maybe but not outright fat.

Older women though, there's a fair share of pot bellied middle age women in China, although i'm not sure i can say they are fat either, just pot bellied :)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Fellas,

She'll never have a "body" because her gut-to-hip-to-bust ratio is abhorrent. Her tat-tahs are small while her gut protrudes immensely, so she's scored down already. lol

And on top of that, she doesn't have baby-bearing hips..another turnoff.

So it's not that she's overweight; it's just the weight is not distributed in the correct places in order to attract a guy whom is into curvy, fertile-looking women.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Re: Fat Chinese Girl

Post by yatterman1 »

wuxi wrote:This girl will never have a boyfriend.
Are you kidding? ANY girl can get a boyfriend EASILY. You really have no clue how easy women have it do you?

I would fight to the death against horrible odds for that girl...shes not even THAT fat.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

I'm sure she could get a boyfriend. There are more than a few guys with fat fetishes. That said she isn't that huge, at least compared to Western women. Not my type personally. I have dated girls who are "curvy" and some might consider fat but they looked sexy to me.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

She's larger than I prefer, but not what I would consider ugly or huge. Her fashion sense in relation to her weight and proportions is horrible though and makes her look fatter than she really is.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

yatterman1 wrote:
Are you kidding? ANY girl can get a boyfriend EASILY. You really have no clue how easy women have it do you?

I would fight to the death against horrible odds for that girl...shes not even THAT fat.
Heres the criteria men have for women in China. If a woman in China does not meet this criteria all she can do is hope a foreign guy will take pity on her.

1. < 30 yrs. old
2. < 110 lbs.
3. virgin
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

< 110 lbs seriously? Even skinny girls can easily get over 110 if they are over 5'2 or 5'3. Unless short is on your criteria list as well :)

and virgin?
Virginity is cheap. Quick trip to the doctors office. Even paying an investigator for a background check won't confirm squat.
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

wuxi wrote:
yatterman1 wrote:

Heres the criteria men have for women in China. If a woman in China does not meet this criteria all she can do is hope a foreign guy will take pity on her.

1. < 30 yrs. old
2. < 110 lbs.
3. virgin
LOL you really don't have a clue do you? The gender ratio in China is severely imbalanced....MUCH more males than females. Trust me....maybe the extremely good looking or extremely rich chinese guys have that criteria......but the average single chinese guy will take ANYTHING he can get. If the average guy in china can find a woman that looks like that and she is not a gold digger you best believe he is going to take her and run away with her.

I have never had a girlfriend and I have been rejected by women in the 250-300lb range and I see obese women with decent looking guys all the time. So if I could get a girl that looked like that (im sure shes not even 200lbs) and she wasnt a golddigger or just after american citizenship....I would be on cloud nine and not hesitate to marry her.....even if she had screwed 50 other dudes.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

yatterman1 wrote:I have never had a girlfriend and I have been rejected by women in the 250-300lb range and I see obese women with decent looking guys all the time. So if I could get a girl that looked like that (im sure shes not even 200lbs) and she wasnt a golddigger or just after american citizenship....I would be on cloud nine and not hesitate to marry her.....even if she had screwed 50 other dudes.
Dear God, Yatterman. I don't mean to sound rude but wherever it is you live, you need to get out. :lol:
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

yatterman1 wrote:
wuxi wrote:
yatterman1 wrote:

1. < 30 yrs. old
2. < 110 lbs.
3. virgin
LOL you really don't have a clue do you? The gender ratio in China is severely imbalanced....MUCH more males than females. Trust me....maybe the extremely good looking or extremely rich chinese guys have that criteria......but the average single chinese guy will take ANYTHING he can get. If the average guy in china can find a woman that looks like that and she is not a gold digger you best believe he is going to take her and run away with her.

I have never had a girlfriend and I have been rejected by women in the 250-300lb range and I see obese women with decent looking guys all the time. So if I could get a girl that looked like that (im sure shes not even 200lbs) and she wasnt a golddigger or just after american citizenship....I would be on cloud nine and not hesitate to marry her.....even if she had screwed 50 other dudes.
I do have a clue yatterman, I lived in china. The gender inbalance only exists in rural areas. In the large chinese cities there are more women than men. Like the philippines, there is intense competition for the wealthiest men among chinese women. If you want a girlfriend in china you don't have to put any effort into it at all. I've had chinese women throwing themselves at me on many occasions, even grabbing me in public places. So get your facts straight and don't get desparate and hook up with some disgusting asian woman.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007 ... 158780.htm
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

wuxi wrote: I do have a clue yatterman, I lived in china. The gender inbalance only exists in rural areas. In the large chinese cities there are more women than men. Like the philippines, there is intense competition for the wealthiest men among chinese women.
That's really not saying much. Yes...extremely rich men have women falling all over them....that proves nothing to me other than the fact that a lot of women are gold diggers. I am talking about the AVERAGE chinese man ....not the chinese multi millionaires. No.....the girl you posted will not be getting a good looking chinese businessman in shanghai who's net worth is 100 million dollars in USD. However the average chinese guy who is average looking and earns an average income (average for china) would take a girl like that and run away with her.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

wuxi wrote: I've had chinese women throwing themselves at me on many occasions, even grabbing me in public places. So get your facts straight and don't get desparate and hook up with some disgusting asian woman.

Haha women that throw themselves at foreigners are literally the sort you want to avoid no matter how "attractive" they may be.
yatterman1
Freshman Poster

Post by yatterman1 »

Repatriate wrote:
wuxi wrote: I've had chinese women throwing themselves at me on many occasions, even grabbing me in public places. So get your facts straight and don't get desparate and hook up with some disgusting asian woman.

Haha women that throw themselves at foreigners are literally the sort you want to avoid no matter how "attractive" they may be.
Yeah they only throw themselves at foreigners ether because:

A) they think that all westerners are rich.

or

B) they want american citizenship (or citizenship in some other wealthy nation). These will marry men long enough to get a green card then rape the guy in divorce court.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

yatterman1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Yeah they only throw themselves at foreigners ether because:

A) they think that all westerners are rich.

or

B) they want american citizenship (or citizenship in some other wealthy nation). These will marry men long enough to get a green card then rape the guy in divorce court.
Believe me I know enough about Chinese women (and culture) to know that if the woman is too interested it's usually for some sort of gain or long term plan. My Chinese gold digger/bitch radar is finely tuned.