Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Religion Attacks Sexuality...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:So just for believing in Christ in order to be saved from eternal death, a person is labeled as scum. Just for believing in something, a man is condemned.

Somehow they consider this a just condemnation. Their wrath is apparently very great, since they would condemn those who believe (and they've not injured them in any way).

Anyone who would come between them and their unrighteous glory must be condemned. Somehow they don't realize that our portion is NOT in this life. We are only in this present life in this condition because of Adam's transgression (because Adam exercised his free will to transgress, thereby bringing death into the world; otherwise we'd each already have eternal life at our birth). If it had not been for that, we'd all have Christ ruling from His Holy City right now. But because sin has entered the world, He's going to destroy this world by fire, and then create a new earth.

And because everyone is allowed free will, after the image of God, we each get to decide whether we want to join Him in His new earth or whether we want to reject Him. It's a free will choice. And those who use their free will to choose Christ will live again. Those who use their free will to reject Christ will not see life.

When a person believes he is accepting eternal life, meaning he has exercised his free will choice to accept Christ's love and to join Him in the new earth. If a person refuses to believe, that is rejection of Christ and all the good things that He gives freely, which means that person's soul will face eternity without LIFE. It's quite simple. Anyone can understand this.

But should it come as a surprise that someone who wants Satan to stand at his right hand also hates God and the brethren? Such people are bold and daring with their speech, being presumptuous and in rebellion. They freely blaspheme. They don't know that God will judge those who make hard speeches against Him, as per Jude.
people wouldn't hate christianity so much if christianity didn't teach that everyone who ISN'T a christian is going to burn in hell forever.

Forgive me for being offended by a religion that says i am going to burn in hell forever cause I have a slightly different belief system or I call God as some other name.
This is it in a nutshell. But the joke will be on them because their behavior is sinful and THEY will be the ones burning in hell in the end.

Are you taking heed Adama? Damn you and all the other false representatives of god who deserve eternal, fiery, DEATH with the devil himself!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: If there is a god, I cannot speak for him and niether can you.
Since you do not know if there is a god or not, you do not know if God has authorized other people to speak on His behalf.

God has every right to be worshiped the way He wants to, and to reveal how to do that as He chooses. He is under no obligation to accept all religions equally. He is under no obligation to accept all religious practices, particularly those that He has revealed that He hates.

Based on what could you condemn something as 'evil'? Just based on your own opinions and feelings?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: If there is a god, I cannot speak for him and neither can you.
Since you do not know if there is a god or not, you do not know if God has authorized other people to speak on His behalf.

God has every right to be worshiped the way He wants to, and to reveal how to do that as He chooses. He is under no obligation to accept all religions equally. He is under no obligation to accept all religious practices, particularly those that He has revealed that He hates.

Based on what could you condemn something as 'evil'? Just based on your own opinions and feelings?
All of you self-appointed God spokesmen are frauds. No one of consequence buys into your bullshit and you come off as psychopathic in trying to impose your interpretation of god as the "truth."

The truth is you are the embodiment of a type of evil, an evil that smarter men can detect and avoid.

That you were not able to avoid it is sad. You were admittedly a virgin well into your adult years, you could not find a good woman so you settled by marrying a squat, local from Indonesia, and and you pound the drum with false faith about what you think is god. Are you kidding?

The people who are so adamant about being godly are generally the most godless ones who simply want to infect your thinking with their poison for misery truly loves company!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:So just for believing in Christ in order to be saved from eternal death, a person is labeled as scum. Just for believing in something, a man is condemned.

Somehow they consider this a just condemnation. Their wrath is apparently very great, since they would condemn those who believe (and they've not injured them in any way).

Anyone who would come between them and their unrighteous glory must be condemned. Somehow they don't realize that our portion is NOT in this life. We are only in this present life in this condition because of Adam's transgression (because Adam exercised his free will to transgress, thereby bringing death into the world; otherwise we'd each already have eternal life at our birth). If it had not been for that, we'd all have Christ ruling from His Holy City right now. But because sin has entered the world, He's going to destroy this world by fire, and then create a new earth.

And because everyone is allowed free will, after the image of God, we each get to decide whether we want to join Him in His new earth or whether we want to reject Him. It's a free will choice. And those who use their free will to choose Christ will live again. Those who use their free will to reject Christ will not see life.

When a person believes he is accepting eternal life, meaning he has exercised his free will choice to accept Christ's love and to join Him in the new earth. If a person refuses to believe, that is rejection of Christ and all the good things that He gives freely, which means that person's soul will face eternity without LIFE. It's quite simple. Anyone can understand this.

But should it come as a surprise that someone who wants Satan to stand at his right hand also hates God and the brethren? Such people are bold and daring with their speech, being presumptuous and in rebellion. They freely blaspheme. They don't know that God will judge those who make hard speeches against Him, as per Jude.
people wouldn't hate christianity so much if christianity didn't teach that everyone who ISN'T a christian is going to burn in hell forever.

Forgive me for being offended by a religion that says i am going to burn in hell forever cause I have a slightly different belief system or I call God as some other name.
You have exercised your free will choice then, to refuse the free gift of eternal life from Christ, to rescue you from your sins and to exalt you to eternal life, to live again with Him, similar to how He had originally intended before Adam sinned and brought death into the world.

The free gift of eternal life comes through one way, and that is through faith in Christ. Faith and believing are the same thing.

And how much effort does it take to believe a thing?

And how is it so hard to believe that the penalty for sin is death? And that because God loved us all, He sent His Son to pay for our sins, to cover them, so that we could each escape hell, if only we believed in Him?

No other religion has a God which loved His children so much that He came to rescue them, and no other religion has a God who has done ALL THE WORK TO RESCUE PEOPLE FROM HELL IF ONLY THEY BELIEVED IN HIS SON!

Death entered the world by Adam sinning. So our Creator Himself came down from heaven to complete all the commandments (He lived perfectly sinless and fulfilled all righteousness) and then He died and took our punishment to rescue us from that eternal penalty for sin, if only we believed in Him!

A person who refuses to believe in Christ has exercised his free will choice, to indulge in the passions of some ungodly and forbidden things, for a few years, and they are rejecting living again forever in a sinless and perfect world, which will be much greater than this one, as that world will have the fullness of life (because there will be no sin and therefore no death in it; and each believer chose to live again when he or she chose to believe in Christ).

And it is not necessary to join a religion. All a person must do to be saved is believe. Anyone who hasn't given himself over to be a reprobate can believe.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

You have exercised your free will choice then, to refuse the free gift of eternal life from Christ, to rescue you from your sins and to exalt you to eternal life, to live again with Him, similar to how He had originally intended before Adam sinned and brought death into the world.

The free gift of eternal life comes through one way, and that is through faith in Christ. Faith and believing are the same thing.

And how much effort does it take to believe a thing?

And how is it so hard to believe that the penalty for sin is death? And that because God loved us all, He sent His Son to pay for our sins, to cover them, so that we could each escape hell, if only we believed in Him?

No other religion has a God which loved His children so much that He came to rescue them, and no other religion has a God who has done ALL THE WORK TO RESCUE PEOPLE FROM HELL IF ONLY THEY BELIEVED IN HIS SON!

Death entered the world by Adam sinning. So our Creator Himself came down from heaven to complete all the commandments (He lived perfectly sinless and fulfilled all righteousness) and then He died and took our punishment to rescue us from that eternal penalty for sin, if only we believed in Him!

A person who refuses to believe in Christ has exercised his free will choice, to indulge in the passions of some ungodly and forbidden things, for a few years, and they are rejecting living again forever in a sinless and perfect world, which will be much greater than this one, as that world will have the fullness of life (because there will be no sin and therefore no death in it; and each believer chose to live again when he or she chose to believe in Christ).

And it is not necessary to join a religion. All a person must do to be saved is believe. Anyone who hasn't given himself over to be a reprobate can believe.
You people are sick!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's an honor to be insulted by the ungodly or by haters of God. Another person in this thread who has openly admitted that he wants to commune with Satan.

Definitely confused, blind, deep in darkness, with shame for glory.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:It's an honor to be insulted by the ungodly or by haters of God. Another person in this thread who has openly admitted that he wants to commune with Satan.

But you're godless yourself. You just want people to think you're godly when you are pure evil incarnate posing as a speaker for god. You'll get a visit from karma for that!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 20th, 2017, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:It's an honor to be insulted by the ungodly or by haters of God. Another person in this thread who has openly admitted that he wants to commune with Satan.

But you're godless yourself. You just want people to think your godly when you are pure evil incarnate posing as a speaker for god. You'll get a visit from karma for that!
Exactly. Thank you, ContrarianExpatriate!!!! #thumbsup
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

But you're godless yourself. You just want people to think you're godly when you are pure evil incarnate posing as a speaker for god. You'll get a visit from karma for that!

Nobody can speak for God? You've never heard of something like an evangelist, a soul winner, a prophet, a preacher or a minister.

So I am evil for saying:
1. Christ is the Creator.
2. Heaven and Hell are real.
3. God will make a new earth after He destroys this one.
4. The way to eternal life, to live on God's new earth, is simply by faith in Christ (or to believe in Christ, which is the same thing as having faith in Him).

These things make me an evildoer in your eyes?

I have been insulted and falsely accused of great crimes a few times on this very thread, by strangers who know almost nothing about me. Yet I have not returned insult for insult or accusation for accusation. I have done absolutely nothing wrong.

I do find your intense, unceasing hatred amusing, and I wonder why you can't withhold yourself or restrain yourself in any way. Why must I be cast lower than a person who admits that he wants to commune with Satan? Have you told him about how foolish it would be to accept that prince of darkness as a friend? Yet I say that the Father of Lights wants everyone to believe in His Son so they can escape hell and live again in a perfect world with Him, and you call those like me sick, and you call me godless, and imply that I am an evil person.

Life is a spiritual battle for souls, and there are only two teams. I'm on the side of life and for the preservation of souls. Those who oppose the gospel are opposing life, eternal life, righteousness, the Word of God, and Christ.

Move on, ConEx, and leave me be. :mrgreen:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote: I do find your intense, unceasing hatred amusing.....

Leave you be? You've said again and again that you find my posts about you fake holiness "interesting" and "amusing." I guess you were lying yet again Mr. Holiness!

And given your unceasing and verbose rantings on all things 'Christian," it should be US asking YOU to leave us be!
:roll:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Leave you be? You've said again and again that you find my posts about you fake holiness "interesting" and "amusing." I guess you were lying yet again Mr. Holiness!

And given your unceasing and verbose rantings on all things 'Christian," it should be US asking YOU to leave us be!

I'm just saying, if you're offended by my posts you can choose to hold your peace or ignore what I write. I do find your posts amusing, though. And I never said anything about being holy, or godly or pious or anything like that. All I ever said is that all a person has to do to be saved is to believe! :mrgreen:

Now the problem may be that a person is unable to believe, but that's not my fault. It's theirs.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:

I'm just saying, if you're offended by my posts you can choose to hold your peace or ignore what I write. I do find your posts amusing, though. And I never said anything about being holy, or godly or pious or anything like that. All I ever said is that all a person has to do to be saved is to believe! :mrgreen:

Now the problem may be that a person is unable to believe, but that's not my fault. It's theirs.
Perhaps it is time for me to release my figuratively "locked jaws from biting on your leg."

If you want to continue to believe that 99% of this forum are going to a fiery hell, so be it. It does not make it at all true, and be careful, the eternal joke might be on you in the end if you keep it up. :shock:
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Here is a good resource for Bible study.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/index.htm
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adama wrote:

Perhaps it is time for me to release my figuratively "locked jaws from biting on your leg."

If you want to continue to believe that 99% of this forum are going to a fiery hell, so be it. It does not make it at all true, and be careful, the eternal joke might be on you in the end if you keep it up. :shock:

What I think about your eternal destiny is irrelevant. That is between you and God. I have no say in what happens to you. Some people take things very personally. Besides that, I don't think I've ever said that you're going to hell, Conex.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Because it's volition, which they at least occasionally try to command or supplant.