The Ultimate Expat Primer on China and Chinese Women

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Ultimate Expat Primer on China and Chinese Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

As someone planning to travel to China in 2018, this is the most informative guide I have seen to date. Kudos to the author for taking the time to pen it.

The text is too verbose to post here so I am posting the link instead.

If there is anything inaccurate that needs to be pointed out, I'd be curious to learn more.

Enjoy......

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-38876.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Ultimate Expat Primer on China and Chinese Women

Post by Winston »

That guide was posted here too remember? See here:

viewtopic.php?t=18786

It was posted by kai1275. We miss him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: The Ultimate Expat Primer on China and Chinese Women

Post by xiongmao »

I had a good read. It was mostly good. However dating here seems to have got harder. The country has changed enormously in just the 4 years since I was last here.

I will start dating again here but it has taken an absolute age to get my paperwork sorted, and now the weather is only good for hibernation.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.