Stay Away from American Women explained...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Stay Away from American Women explained...

Post by ssjparris »

okay dudes and dudettes...I have one thing to say. sharing my personal experience about my aunt. I am with family at the moment and i have left the dishes in the sink for tooo long. uh-oh says jar jar binks from star wars. she came to me complaining about the dishes not being washed.

I was brave and told her no. That I was not going to clean it and that I was going to clean it when i was good and ready to clean it.

this bitch needs to wash the f***ing dishes and shut the f**k up.

oh boy she exploded. she said," excuse me " very angrily. and i said, " yeah, im going to clean it when ever i am good and ready to clean it".

hahahahahaa. :lol: you guys of all people know what american women are like, bossy demanding, HER WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. She got angry because i did not let her have her way. Then she quietly goes and tells my uncle this, " he told me he could wash the dishes whenever he is ready to wash the dishes. "

as you can see she is being manipulative. every time i come over and do something she does not like me to do. she goes and gets a man to try and stop me.

all you foreign men reading this stay AWAY from american they are crazy. saying NO when you don't want to do something is the best advice marc rudov gave too me. let me hear what you all have to say....
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

I hate to tell you this, but ALL women are somewhat manipulative, some in different ways. My mother is extremely nosy and tries to control me. It doesn't work. So she works and tries to manipulate my wife to get to me. Common female behavior. My dad would prefer i do things a certain way in my life decisions but he never acts so manipulative. He just tells me straight out and it's my decision to make.

Like i said, it's a woman thing.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah i did kind of notice that some of them from different countries are manipulative but perhaps if the circumstances arise for them to try and control you. they may not be so manipulative in other countries due to their environment but ofcourse the can be.

i put emphasis on american women because if you want to know what a woman really is in a 100% negative sense...then look no further then america. the women from other countries are easy going. no arguments, no fighting, not confrontational. such as japanese taiwanese, even filipina. They are super good women compared too american. perhaps even eastern european. i don't know about them.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

Sometimes it is nice to have a women with some brain power and will power however. That "up to you" crap or refusal to make any decisions is nice at times but also terribly annoying at times.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

say what ever you would like. but its up to me if i want to do it or not because i have the right too. she does not have the right to tell me what i should do with the dishes. she tried to boss me around. so i was tired of it and gave it to her straight. i would say it again and again to her because she IS the boss in the home. let her be that way and be angry.

besides a woman with brain power and will power sounds more like a man to me. go right ahead "zzzz" so how easy it is to be around a woman that wants to but heads with you. theres your power; the power over you !!!.

i refuse to let her have her way. at least not with me.

sorry zzzz but I can say whatever I want :lol:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@SSJ Parris,

I'm glad that you have been studying Marc Rudov. I still want to read his book called the "The No Non-Sense Man".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey there. yeah Marc knows what he is talking about. his book is electronic and their is a security lock thingy you have to go through. i could not download the book on my computer otherwise i would give it to you for free my main man.

Oh boy have you seen the video interviews with him in it. the feminist ladies go ballistic on him especially on the radio interviews. american women are so angry when you do not let them have what they want.

Its like they expect you to do things their way and what they want you to do for them. then when you choose to be an independent man they want to fight with you.

i truly admire marc rudov alot.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@SSJ Parris,

It's funny how you call feminists "ladies" LOL ...because feminists really are not. :-|
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just how long were the dishes sitting there?

When I used to live with my family, I would clean the entire kitchen. This just means I washed the dishes, wiped down the stove and counter tops, took out the trash, etc.

I don't believe in using elbow-grease on dishes. I would always just soak them for 30 mins or so in soapy hot water. However, my other strenuously objected to soaking dishes. It draws gnats / fruit flies, apparently.

After that the kitchen became a pigstye.

If I ever live with a woman, I will do my best to make sure she is a very cooperative and agreeable one, if you know what I mean. None of this bossy strong woman bullshit that is so common nowadays.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey hey j Adama long time no chat my brother. okay so I gotta admit i did leave the dishes in there for a long time. but just because of this... i would clean the dishes use them the same day. and leave them in there at night. then i would repeat, and clean the dishes and use them then leave them in there. and then repeat.

it LOOKED like the dishes were in there everyday. but really i would clean them everyday and then leave them in there the next night. bwahhaa. :lol:

she could not believe me when i told her i wash the dishes. She had to bitch about it. because she thinks its slavery and taking advantage of her when it comes to cleaning and cooking. so she went ballistic on me and my dad who lives there including my uncle.

some of you may not like this but i was tired of being bossed around by her. if the dishes were in the sink even if she did not want to clean them she would go and complain to me and be angry at me.

so i was always afraid everytime i left the dishes in there like this " oh damnit i forgot to wash the dishes, if i don't do it she will fight and complain to me about it. better go and do it before she gets into a fit. "

you see that. that is called FEAR. i was always intimdated by her. always pleasing her letting her have what she wanted. as we all know all american women are like this. I got sick of it because i was never satisfactory to them no matter how hard I tried to please them.

so you know what i said to myself " f**k this crap. From now on i am tired of pleasing and letting women tell me what to do. from now on if i do not want to do something i am not going to do it. Let them get their bitchy hissy fits. i am through." hence the line " i will clean the dishes when i am good and ready to clean the dishes."

I felt really emasculated before. but now that i have said no to her i took back my masculanity. even though she still tried to intimidate and destroy it.

i am through with it and american women DONE. marc rudov changed my life and told me to say no and have balls about it. check out his videos here on happierabroad.com the women try to intimidate him. they are super angry at what he has to say. yet none of what he says is wrong. this is exactly how my aunt is including the majority of american women i met.

even ANNA in the interview with steve hoca said to tell your woman NO if you don't want to do something. she said she saw a handsome man that looked like arnold swarzenegger. he was walking a chihuahua. WTF ? so she KNEW what was going on. and thought that was a woman thing to walk the dog. she knew the guy did not say no to his girlfriend. its a woman thing ANNA said, its his girlfriends job to walk the dog.

washing dishes is a feminine trait. its okay for a guy to do it too no problem. but a woman should support by cleaning and cooking for men that provide. yeesh. okay i am burnt out i am taking a breather. HA.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's a promise I made to myself also: Never again will I cower to a woman. I will no longer fear them or their reprisals. Fire will fight fire. And even some of the time, other women will realize how unreasonable the bitches are and come to your defense. It has happened to me.

As far as the dishes are concerned, for myself, I wouldnt leave them there over night, only cause that's when critters come out to eat (when it's dark).

I dont see what all the fuss is about really. I timed myself washing a large sink full of dishes one day. It usually only took me just under 10 mins, which is really nothing. So even if other people made a sink full of dishes, I never had a problem washing them all. Actually I rather enjoyed washing the dishes sometimes, since I had my system set up of how to soak them for a few mins in hot soapy water.

Nice to see you too. I have just been working at my minimum wage job (I have a professional degree in a poor economy), trying to save money and maintain my FICO score.