Hi

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Hi

Post by tradcom »

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a young male from Canada, but I was born in Ukraine. I came to Canada at a very young age, so I am a native speaker of both English and Russian (not French or Ukrainian though).

I found this website through love-shy.com, and have been lurking for a number of years. This website is almost a codification of my own thoughts and theories. I've decided to join now to participate in the community and hopefully share some experiences.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome theyoungagegroup. Glad you finally introduced yourself. We have a lot of lurkers here.

Have you seen my articles at this site at:

http://www.happierabroad.com/articles.php

Have you experienced the dating in Canada vs. Ukraine?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

I haven't been in an actual relationship yet - in Canada for obvious reasons, and in Ukraine because I have only been there for short periods with my family to visit relatives since I came to Canada.

However, here are my general thoughts on this. Canada is significantly better than the US for dating, that's for sure. As you correctly state, the women here are less ignorant of the world around them and more health-conscious. Unfortunately, American culture is so prevalent here that it still causes major problems in the dating scene for men.

Of course, any Western country pales in comparison to any former Soviet Union country in terms of the dating scene for men. As I implied, I'm from the Russian-speaking part of Ukraine, and the women there are far more feminine that what you would find here in Canada. I've also talked to quite a number of girls from the FSU countries who live in Canada now, and the difference is still quite obvious.

In short, I agree with pretty much everything you posted on your site regarding dating as well as society in general. I have indeed read your articles as well as the free portions of your ebook as much as I could with time constraints.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^^^^
I know, Winston, and others on this forum share the same thinking I do. And for a while, I thought I was crazy because I never met anybody like me.

As far as Ukraine, I met a woman from there once, and the way she took care of her husband, and the way she carried herself gave me a good, long lasting impression in regards to Ukrainian women.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

Northamericanguy wrote:^^^^
I know, Winston, and others on this forum share the same thinking I do. And for a while, I thought I was crazy because I never met anybody like me.
I had the same feeling for a while.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Greetings theyoungagegroup, I was lurking for a couple of months before i decided to join. Yes East European women are the shizzit ( the shit in english ).

I have facebook female friends ( yes i know...for now facebook is my only connection to east europe) that are from europe. they are soooo friendly kind gentle loving and whenever i make them mad they forgive me super fast and stay positive.

In fact i still can't believe how one of them (she is from serbia ) is so kind and the conversation is meaningful. i feel like a deep connection like no other with her.

so what are your plans theyoungagegroup are you planning on moving to your home country or what's the news.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

ssjparris wrote:so what are your plans theyoungagegroup are you planning on moving to your home country or what's the news.
I'm considering it. Unfortunately, the Orange Revolution destroyed what little remained of Ukraine and made it poorer than even other FSU countries such as Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. The country is now going through a painful rebuilding process after the complete replacement of the administration on all levels of power (with the Party of Regions), but this will take some time.

I should add that as I'm only really attracted to tall, slim, white girls, going to eastern (or possibly southern, as you mentioned) Europe seems to be the only realistic option for me.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”